News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

is there a way to shut down?

Previous topic - Next topic

flymetothestars

i wonder if anyone here knows how to shut myself down during sleep? i've had the experiences of spirits getting attached to me, if i am astral traveling or merely dreaming there is a gate of mine that is open. i could feel their personalities,feelings and have an idea what they looked like but it would be very short lasting and i wanted to think it was imagination. it is in my family history relatives that were into this but i wasn't but it still happened.

there were activity around me then in every day life and finally people who could know i did have spirits attached to me took care of business and it was no more. it has kept on happening after that few times and it is the same procedure. i swear to you i am not mental. i can very well distinguish this reality from what ever i catch on over there and know the differences.

i've had spirits visit me that are not related to me primarily but people i know off and they reveal their love and concerns for the ones i use to know or know but i have been so insecure if to leave the message on. if i can somehow find out these people are themselves into this than i could take the chance but if they are not should i still risk and say something? they will maybe look at me as if i am a crazy person.

i would love to know if there is some trick into shutting me down while sleeping and astral traveling? so far the people i've asked (that has been of assistance) can't help.