News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hearing Voices

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Now, I'm typing this HOPING that I won't become the laughing stock of Astral Pulse, lol  :-P

For a little while, after I started practice energy control, and what not, I started hearing a voice in my head. Yes a voice. Not like, Burn the Nieghbors House down, or a voice like that, but like, it'll answer questions I have and is almost alwasy right. And when I'm trying to decide something quickly it'll tell me what to do and the outcome is usually good. Also, I'll get a feeling of when things are going to happen. What is that voice? Insanity? I Hope not, lol. Dead People, Spirit Guide, or just me?

MisterJingo

Hi Kitsune,

Do you hear this voice all the time or just during energy work? Does it feel to be a part of you?

Sunn

that didnt answer any of his questions though..

dolling out warnings is one thing but thats just scare mongering and could have been done in a better way. I usually agree with your posts but not this one..

andonitxo

Hi there,

It's a bit difficult to know where that voice come from, but we can enumerate some sources:

1.An aspect of your mind that has got to a channel to talk through (in this case your "hearing" part of your brain). This can happen due to some psychologic trouble, trauma or even drugs.

2.Your spiritual self, your very spirit. Some belief systems tell about this first enlightenment, when the heart chakra is wide opened up.

3.An outer evil being that's cheating you (be careful, evil ones can get to evil outcomes using apparently good tools).

4.An outer good being, ie, your inner guide.

5.Just an agitated imagination.

Anycase, if it must be a trustable helper it should fulfill some rules:

1.To work for the good of the humanity.

2.Not to judge others.

3.Not to judge you.

4.To let you learn at your own pace, not forcing you into ways you don't agree with.

5.To transmit love, warmth and peace to you.

6.To improve your outer reality's conditions.

For sure, another one will add more points to this list (just common spiritual sense).

Good luck.

Kitsune

It's not like a voice I hear with my ears. It's more like the samething I would hear if I was thinking. But I can usually tell when it's my imagination, or something else. What are the main things I should look for/do if I know or think that I'm being, erm, 'raped' as it were by a (Can't say this without loling') shape shifting troll, so to speak a related enemy.
  There have been times when I know that it's an evil voice, at which point I think it is, I command that mofo to get out of my head, lol. But this did start right around the time I started doing energy work. But there's also another interesting thing that I just remembered...
  Back when I used to be into Ufology (ET, Aliens, all that) I figured that if there were advanced civilizations, they'd probably be more psionicly advanced that us. So I figured I'd focus a bunch of energy and send out a becon of sorts. Well a few days after, I started to hear the voice/voices in my head. NOT with my ears, lol. ET, Spirit, what?
  Thanks for helping me guys.

andonitxo

That inner voice we all have chating inside our heads is, as I've read in some books, what they call the Monkey god. A kind of a buzzing voice that continually talks to us.

The trick is not to fight it, but to ignore it gradually till you don't realize it. Maybe you have a very hard mental work and because of it your brain is sped up continually (I had that trouble time ago).

Mental agitation uses to happen due to: bad diet (too much meat, coffee and so), too much mental work, not enough rest and a bad breathing capability.

Yoga science tells that if you control your breath you control your mind. Read about it in some book or site.

Kitsune

I'm 14, so I drink coffee every morning. To enjoy it mind you. My diet is crap, and I don't get enough sleep.  >.< But like, could I not use this to help me???

Mydral

look... the voice is yourself. Its not some beeing talking to you, it is YOU... just another part of you.

In somnis veritas

Sunn

Kitsune

Well. I guess I'll find out in due time. :) I'ma start getting more sleep though. 7 Hours + Meditation before hand feels like CRAP.

myst59

Dealing with Negs?
Also: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voice-hearers/

Mods, please send them here.
Myst

mr_happy

well, your not the first one!

I was just recently having voices (I was doing the gateway tapes). once at the butchers. I looked over to the lotto store, and I either heard myself or another voice say "hey, I should buy a ticket this weekend". Strange, I thought.... very rarely do I hear these things. so I did. I won $47.20 (not a million, I'm working on that tho). I must mention there are 3 distint voices in my head. The forground voice (you asking a question), background voice (the annoying answer you get whenever you ask a question.... dont know why that is, it worries me sometimes....) and the OTHER voice (deep male voice). I have only heard the other voice once, about a month ago when I was just about off to work. it was my birthday and I devinatley heard "26" from him (oddly enough, it was my 26th birthday).

So see... your not crazy, at least to me  :-P

TheDarkChakra

Damn you're lucky. I've been working for months now to hear this voice; the inner voice; the voice of enlightenment; God. I'm thinking working on your energy unlocked your psychic potential. Some people in this forum actually appreciate this vocie you fear.

Hagethuriel

Quote from: Kitsune on September 03, 2006, 18:03:33
  Now, I'm typing this HOPING that I won't become the laughing stock of Astral Pulse, lol  :-P

For a little while, after I started practice energy control, and what not, I started hearing a voice in my head. Yes a voice. Not like, Burn the Nieghbors House down, or a voice like that, but like, it'll answer questions I have and is almost alwasy right. And when I'm trying to decide something quickly it'll tell me what to do and the outcome is usually good. Also, I'll get a feeling of when things are going to happen. What is that voice? Insanity? I Hope not, lol. Dead People, Spirit Guide, or just me?

Clairaudience is a term for hearing spiritually . Clairaudience often begins in meditation . The voice may be your higher self or a guide or a muse or even could be a variety of spirits . If you are hearing voices you need to shield to make sure that you are not opening to neg influence which can be heard in the same manner . Opening in protection , powering up and sitting in meditative trance to practice will help you develop your clairaudience .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin