News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hell

Previous topic - Next topic

tor86

Hi
I was just wondering if any of you here have astral projected to hell?

If you have, can you tell me about it?
- Tor86

CFTraveler

Not hell necessarily, but to an unpleasant place.  It looked a lot like an industrial setting, with smog and concrete and steel, and it was filled with lots of unsavory characters.  To me it looked like here, like in a poor/industrial neighborhood, but easier to get out of.

Astralopithicus

Bruce, Monroe, Moen and other experienced explorers say there is no single Hell in the traditional sense, ie. where the bad people go for eternal punishment. They maintain that people create their own hells with their belief systems. So if you have a nasty mindset when you die, or you simply believe you are deserving of punishment, then you'll either gravitate to an area where there are others like you (obviously it will be 'hellish') or you create your own personal hell, probably shared with tormentors your mind has created for you. They say you just stay there until you change your beliefs, could be a very long time or a just short time. Then you 'go to the light', which generally means a better place where you can be debriefed and made whole again. It's all fascinating, but I confess I am looking forward to experiencing it for myself before I believe any of it for sure (I mean before physical death :))