News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

help its got me

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

Hello Dracovulpes,

You mean you tried OB two years ago, and it's getting worse? What did you expect?  How come you waited this long to seek my help?  Maybe you like feeling that way, and don't want to get rid of it.

Mirador

beavis

[}:)][V][:(!] Dont sign anything mirador gives you. He's the devil. [:(!][V][}:)]

OBE can drain your energy temporarily. You have a "neg" sucking your energy, or its not related to OBE. To get rid of a neg, find it then think it doesnt exist.

Dracovulpes

how do i find it[8]

beavis

Thats hard if you dont know telepathy and cant OBE. Practice those and you might find him right next to you. Or you might not have a neg.

Dracovulpes

i think ive got a net, my energy draining started after trying my first ap.
but you are right i need to OBE to find it[B)]

beavis

You dont need to do a full OBE to find it. Starting to do it could be enough.

Metal Ice

MIRADOR & BEAVIS

Cool it right now!
Both of you stop being nasty to people
who ask for help. It takes alot of courage
to ask for help.
The two of you are very childish & unhelpfull!

beavis

I'm not being nasty. I'm telling it like it is. Except for this which is funny as HELL:

"[}:)][V][:(!] Dont sign anything mirador gives you. He's the devil. [:(!][V][}:)]"

Dracovulpes

thanks beavis you have been helpfull
and Metal Ice for coming to my my defence[B)]

Dracovulpes

hello im new here i hope you can help me.
about 2 years go i tried to have a obe i got some funny feelling but then i gave up
but i started to feel sleepy and with no energy and its getting worse.
did something get hold on me and sucking the life out of me and how do i get rid of it

thanks