News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

help needed

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

Hello Everybody

I do have a couple of important question which I would like to ask for a friend which has some very odd experiences and I guess it would really mean a lot to her if you could help me gain some insight.
I go on and describe a little what she experiences:

If she meditates (concentrates on the breath) she very quickly feels like very far away. In this state  she strongly feels the presence of something other and that something is trying to touch her, she said she feels this very precise like somebody is standing behind her and touching her and then she starts to feel that something wants to get out of her breast!  She has to start crying without any apparent reason.. This thing in her breast tries to get "out" and her Body tries to let it go and she just passively observes this tug of war. During this she feels like she is gone suffocate. She also tried to contact that thing and not to be afraid but then feelings become even more oppressive and she feels like she can't breath anymore. After that experience her body was trembling strongly for over 10 minutes. This seems to happen every time she tries to meditate.

-She also feels the presence of dead People in some places and she has to leave cause she can't endure it.

-She has also a lot of foreseeing dreams.

She doesn't know anything about this experiences and has the following questions:

-What is happening with her?

-Can these Perceptions harm her?

-How can she protect herself from that?

-Can these other beings harm her?

-And what kind of things tries to escape from her?

-Were can she learn more about these things?

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks everybody! Tom
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

MisterJingo

I agree totally with runlola. This is the first thing which came to mind (the surfacing of repressed emotion/traumas) when reading your post.
I would just tread carefully before attributing these experiences to anything external right now because if it is such an unblocking of repressed material, giving it a 'form' will just create greater fear in the long run. These things can feed on themselves and become much bigger than they originally were if given the right stimulus.
I've been through areas like this in the past with meditation and conscious altering work (Trance/energy techniques etc) and the best solution I found was to walk through this slowly and with awareness, and when it become too much, to take time out and ground myself.
Grounding myself usually took the form of avoiding all things 'spiritual', even avoiding such things as QM books (they can bend my mind sometimes  :grin: ) and literally ground myself as deep in 'mundane reality' as is possible.