News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help please!

Previous topic - Next topic

kalvin

Sorry i didnt know where to post this but please read it and help me! Im so confused. Hère is what happened. Talkin to my friend on thé phone yesterday when hé freaks out. Hé says hé saw feet go pas his door. Théy are small ans humanlike. His door has a gap underneath it so hé clan sée un der by a bit. So hé checks thé house and Sées nothing but hé didnt check thé attic or his moms room. So de talk some more and a small almost childlike humanish hand with 3 fingers a thumb ans no fingernails reaches under his door like its grabbing for something. Hé sent me a pic of it. So hes scared ans after a while it goes away hé waits a while then opens thé door. Hé Sées it out of thé corner of his eye so hé hangs up to get a pic but it runs too Fast away ans dissapears. So de try to call each other ans all we get is static after a while its finally works àgain ans we talk for a while then parent and everyone shows up and hé tells thèm. But get this i ask him about it today and hé says we didnt even talk... says hé was with Mom all day yesterday... hé thinks im tryin to trick him... what thé hell is Going on? I dunno what to do... advice please?? And thé alien from description seems to be an xpotz ... please help i dunno if its a joke or what? Hé seemed sincère each tiime de talked

Steel Hawk

He's probably just playing a trick on you.

majour ka

Can you share the pic with us?

majour ka

But yes, it does sound like a joke...

roman67

I also want to see that picture. Can you please share it with us?

Chaos Mage

It's either that he's playing a trick, as some people are fond of doing, or... you experienced some kind of real time, parallel reality in a dream.  But if they aren't accusing you of being mentally ill, then relax and just let it go by.  Could be some Loki work going on, for Halloween.  You could, well, I don't know.  Halloween right?  Loki??  Maybe watch a sad chick flick with him, and at the sad part, when you start crying, get really gushy with him and try to make him hold you like a little baby.   I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control