News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELP THEY ARE STALKING ME!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Shadow

OK.. this has been going on for MONTHS now... 3 shadow people are LIVING in my house... and they are STALKING me...

I can feel them trying to strangle me more and more often, they are tripping me.. and all that stuff... they are driving me crazy, and I can feel them trying to possess me... *I don't let them because I'm stubborn like that*

I asked why they might attack me, and I got a response saying that they will attack if you are depressed or if you are like very spiritually aware (which I am ><)...

All three are preparing to attack.. I can feel it..

At night they whisper to me "give yourself up to me..." and stuff like that

They stalk me and give me headaches.. and won't leave me alone!

HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM!? I'M DESPERATE!! HELP!
May the force be with you. Always

Scorpyn

If it's only/more at night, maybe it's enough to not turn off the lights when you go to sleep?

Souljah333

haste makes waste in this case. i only wish i would have been more aware of what the outcome was going to be when the watchers first came round, but i was 6. :(. you definitely don't want to fu*k around with this stuff and hesitate. bcuz i still haven't gotten clear of them and its been 30 yrs. you do not to want to go through that! think back to when it started...did you bring anything into the house that was old, or that someone gave you?!? pictures, mirrors especially, antiques, books, art work...anything at all. try removing those items from the house. cleanse them outside (moonlight works, salt, spring water, even just a good cleaning with soap and water can work.
also SMUDGING...i suggest this highly as it has had some positive effects for me, where nothing else has worked. if you have an occult or new age store nearby tell them your situation and they'll set you up. definitely smudge! it takes a while to do a good job of it, but if it's still in the beginning stages it might just do the trick. clean house. top to bottom and rearrange things per run-lola's advice. they hate that. get some feng shui books from the library or research online. that would be the way to go. paint your front door red! (kind of kidding) but hang reminders around the house, front door, fridge, computer, etc...to remind you to stay constantly in a positive mood (be vigilant with this)...DO NOT THINK ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS...watch yourself bcuz it's so unconscious. they feed of that too. the reminders can be little pictures or fresh flowers, or whatever gets you in a good mood. yes air out your house. change your habits...they are in the process of collecting information on you, how you function, etc. this is usually information for something higher up the ladder that is interested in whether or not you can be of benefit.  they feed off any kind of energy really...good or bad...so try to remain centered, calm, balanced, clear of mind...AND NO SEX IN THE HOUSE (sorry), but that really gets them excited. sexual energy is a highly addictive drug to them! i will warn you that the problem probably has nothing to do with the house at all. they have followed me wherever i go. moving never helps! so the real job will in protecting yourself...which sorry to say i have very little information that works. starting with the house creates distance. it's your home and it should protect you as such, but you have to do the work to get it to that point. you can pick up these entities at parties as well, so think about who you've been hanging around and what you've been unconsciously wading through. people are usually too busy when they're away from home...too much on their minds to be invaded, but at home where you relax and let your guard down, sleep, unwind, etc...that's the easiest place for them to slip in.  

keep us posted. i'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. i'm sure it doesn't make you feel better to know that these things can creep in and stick around as long as i've mentioned (and get much worse in the process), but on the flip-side...i'm still alive and more experienced for it. not that thats much of a payoff. GO BUY SMUDGE STICKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
anointed candles don't hurt either. i've never found any religious items to work, but it can't hurt.

GOOD LUCK
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

shadow_specter

Haha, its you.  I talked to u online, heehee.  IM me again ^_^.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Silent Shadow

haha yeah its me... hmm well I'm only 14, so I'm not doing anything naughty xD;...

I don't know if its smart or not but sometimes when they annoy me i yell at them to buzz off and lemme alone... sometimes they retract... for a little bit.. but then observe me... sometimes i... ahah... through things at them -.-;;;

Hmm feed off my energy? iono... I think I might have a wound.. cause on my shoulder i feel like energy is pouring outta me.. hmm... and recently I've realized that... uh.. I kinda.. sorta... I can't control it, but I take peoples energy O.O;; <-- what exactally do you call that? Anyone around me usually like... feels a lot less energetic.. is more.. moody... more tired.. one of my friends sometimes is in pain whenever I'm around him.. whats that called?

but anyways.. there is 3 of them, and they... well one time something flew in *I think it was my guardian* and like put up a shield that blocked them our for about a week... then the made their way through.. ack.. they still follow me around and stuff... it can become quite annoying... -.-;

eep, but so far.. no real progress...

IM me at blacknighstar13 if you got any info i could use x.X thanks

-Alex

Souljah333

the word is psychic vampire!

obviously you aren't taking this seriously. i'm sorry for that, and i know you're young, but..................wow. you don't know what you're toying with.
throwing your teddy bear at them ain't gonna cut it. i feel like i wasted a chunk of energy in this direction. oh well. maybe you can just embrace the dark-side, hone up on your vamp abilities and join the ever increasing group of energy parasites. it's a hot, new trend...you can't get at target. :roll:

Nay

IMO, the more you do take it serious the more life you give it period.  

I'd  throw a teddy bear at it and laugh while doing so.:D but then again I did happen to see ONE shadowy figure standing next to my bedroom door quite some months ago and all I did was look at it. lol  I felt no evilness coming from it, it just LOOKED menacing..

I'am curious as to what you mean about "tripping me and all that stuff" ?  No offense perhaps you are just a bit clumsy? :P

Anyhoo, hope all works out for ya.

Nay

Silent Shadow

lol... no.. like... I'm walking and I trip over... its like I actually trip over something.. but I look down and see nothing is there =\... also I've fallen out of this... one chair numerous times... like.. Its odd how I fall out of it every time also like sorta... feels like something is pushing me out...

... as for 'embracing the dark side' I'd rather not, although the idea sounds sorta cool ahahaha... ha... xD;;;... I'm for the light side ^^; is there a way to stop this 'vampirism'?

oh well... back to the shadow people... hmm so.. seriously or lightening up with them.... I mean... someone told me they feed off of depressing energy and stuff a while ago...

Wronski Feint

Shadow people huh?  

Just fight them.  There shadows after all.  Dont fear.  You see one, get up and walk over to it, try to hit it(im serious).  Maybe shine a flash light on it.  Laugh at them, but truly laugh dont fake it. Moon them.  Make fun of them.  Just make it a big joke.  Nobody(human or not) likes to be a joke.  They should just go away after that.  Also talk to them.  Watch tv and make loud comments about the show to them.  Do whatever you can to show them you are not afraid and are willing to fight them if they want.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Souljah333

y'all have to be kidding! doesn't anyone have any actual experience with neg's? firstly they're not stupid, secondly they're not trying to figure out if you're scared of them or not...believe me if they wanted to... they could scare you to death! they could crawl inside your tiny little minds and tear their way out. they could f*ck with everything you love, every belief that you've tied yourself up in and bring you to your knees in a heartbeat.
throw stuff at them? laugh at them? discuss television shows? i can't even find a response to that. they're aren't attacking you YET, bcuz they aren't allowed to. they are simply collecting information, doing diagnostics & recon, but wait. go ahead and do all the things suggested...be silly about it. there really isn't anything you can do anyway. they've already got your number. they're calling from inside the house, and there isn't anyone that isn't "useful" to their agenda. they're just figuring out where you fit in. they have direct orders that they know better to stray from no matter how hard you taunt them. they'll wait until it's time and then you're posts will have a very different resonance.

nay made the point that i shouldn't be offering advice in the negative, but after looking at this thread again...i can't go that route. i can't believe the shallow, completely ignorant (as in no experience) responses tossed around. this will change you're life drastically, but we all need to grow up sometime. so have fun with it while you can.

amazing

Wronski Feint

Quote from: Souljah333y'all have to be kidding! doesn't anyone have any actual experience with neg's? firstly they're not stupid, secondly they're not trying to figure out if you're scared of them or not...believe me if they wanted to... they could scare you to death! they could crawl inside your tiny little minds and tear their way out. they could f*ck with everything you love, every belief that you've tied yourself up in and bring you to your knees in a heartbeat.

ahahahhahaahahha.  Are you serious? Tear there way inside my tiny mind and rip their way out, huh?  Thats classic.  They gonna steal my soul too?  First off, Im not gonna let some little shadow neg thing hurt me.  Im alot stronger than they are.  Just because youre afraid of them dosnt mean im an idiot for not being afraid.  They are somthing to laugh at. And no, they cant mess with everything I love becuase I would kill them.  Secondly, if they get inside my head, I feel sorry for them.  Its my head.  Thatd would be on my turf, and I say what goes on in my head.  They have a better chance of hurting me physically.  Alot of people in this community dont realize how much control they have/could have over their bodies and spirits.  

Quotethrow stuff at them? laugh at them? discuss television shows? i can't even find a response to that. they're aren't attacking you YET, bcuz they aren't allowed to. they are simply collecting information, doing diagnostics & recon, but wait. go ahead and do all the things suggested...be silly about it. there really isn't anything you can do anyway.

Yeah laugh at them.  Do you know how much power is in happiness, in laughter, in high spirits.  and of course there is somthing you can do about it.  Theyare called negs for a reason.  You dont just sit there and let them 'collect information' get rid of them.  I had an experience with two negs one time. I showed them I wasnt afraid, and if they screwed with me they were gonna get hurt.  Never been bothered since.

Quotei can't believe the shallow, completely ignorant (as in no experience) responses tossed around. this will change you're life drastically, but we all need to grow up sometime.

grow up?  whats so immature about my previous post.  The person asked for help and I gave that person the honest thing I would do with the situation.   I refuse to fear these things and let them take over.  I dont even know why you said we all need to grow up.  Life hands you lemons, squirt the juice back in its eye.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Souljah333

whatever.

i refuse to make light of something i know very well is not light. and the idea of fighting the dark with light. best of luck. i'm not saying it can't be done, but most people that suffer attacks, or find themselves under surveillance, don't possess the abilities to defend themselves in the first place. this is my point and it's a very simple one.

and you speak of your head like it's some sacred ground. what thoughts in there are truly your own? tell me one that is originally yours. it might behoove you to visit your local mental hospital and take a good long look at all those strong minds. or would you make the mistake of saying that people who are mentally disturbed are weak? some of the most intelligent people in history had some for of "mental illness", although it's an incredibly bad choice of words.

QuoteJust because youre afraid of them dosnt mean im an idiot for not being afraid. They are somthing to laugh at. And no, they cant mess with everything I love becuase I would kill them.

i'm not afraid of them, not anymore, but i'm not disrespectful...and that's an agreement that works both ways. tell me...how would you go about killing a neg???

i'm not faulting anyone for how they deal with this situation, but i have hard time with humans always wanting to personify everything. these things aren't human, they aren't concerned with human rules, or ethics, or understanding, or how powerful "you think" you are. they have one objective...and i hope to god none of you ever have to experience what that is. like i said before....laugh (you're right it's healthy).

QuoteAlot of people in this community dont realize how much control they have/could have over their bodies and spirits.
isn't that basically the same thing i said (although i didn't leave out mind)

QuoteYou dont just sit there and let them 'collect information' get rid of them.
they start collecting information long before they show themselves. there is so much that surrounds us that we aren't capable of seeing (yet/most of the time). don't think just becuz it's not visible...it's not there. we are only capable of seeing/sensing what's within our realm and it's a tiny fragment hardly worth mentioning.

when i said we all have to grow up sometime...i meant exactly that. not that anyone should lose their enthusiasm for life, become jaded and anal. i was talking about wisdom from experience. that can't be stopped.

none of this is worth arguing about. everyone has an opinion. i just had to make mine clear...again.

Nay

Quote from: Wronski Feint
Quote from: Souljah333y'all have to be kidding! doesn't anyone have any actual experience with neg's? firstly they're not stupid, secondly they're not trying to figure out if you're scared of them or not...believe me if they wanted to... they could scare you to death! they could crawl inside your tiny little minds and tear their way out. they could f*ck with everything you love, every belief that you've tied yourself up in and bring you to your knees in a heartbeat.

ahahahhahaahahha.  Are you serious? Tear there way inside my tiny mind and rip their way out, huh?  Thats classic.  They gonna steal my soul too?  First off, Im not gonna let some little shadow neg thing hurt me.  Im alot stronger than they are.  Just because youre afraid of them dosnt mean im an idiot for not being afraid.  They are somthing to laugh at. And no, they cant mess with everything I love becuase I would kill them.  Secondly, if they get inside my head, I feel sorry for them.  Its my head.  Thatd would be on my turf, and I say what goes on in my head.  They have a better chance of hurting me physically.  Alot of people in this community dont realize how much control they have/could have over their bodies and spirits.  

Quotethrow stuff at them? laugh at them? discuss television shows? i can't even find a response to that. they're aren't attacking you YET, bcuz they aren't allowed to. they are simply collecting information, doing diagnostics & recon, but wait. go ahead and do all the things suggested...be silly about it. there really isn't anything you can do anyway.

Yeah laugh at them.  Do you know how much power is in happiness, in laughter, in high spirits.  and of course there is somthing you can do about it.  Theyare called negs for a reason.  You dont just sit there and let them 'collect information' get rid of them.  I had an experience with two negs one time. I showed them I wasnt afraid, and if they screwed with me they were gonna get hurt.  Never been bothered since.

Quotei can't believe the shallow, completely ignorant (as in no experience) responses tossed around. this will change you're life drastically, but we all need to grow up sometime.

grow up?  whats so immature about my previous post.  The person asked for help and I gave that person the honest thing I would do with the situation.   I refuse to fear these things and let them take over.  I dont even know why you said we all need to grow up.  Life hands you lemons, squirt the juice back in its eye.

Very nice post!   Couldn't agree more with ya. :D

Take Care,
Nay

Scorpyn

Quote from: Souljah333y'all have to be kidding! doesn't anyone have any actual experience with neg's?
I think most ppl don't. I do, but not enough to really be able to give any good advice. From all posts I've read so far on this forum it seems like you're the most experienced one when it comes to fighting negs.

Wronski Feint

Quote from: Souljah333whatever.

i refuse to make light of something i know very well is not light. and the idea of fighting the dark with light. best of luck. i'm not saying it can't be done, but most people that suffer attacks, or find themselves under surveillance, don't possess the abilities to defend themselves in the first place. this is my point and it's a very simple one.

and you speak of your head like it's some sacred ground. what thoughts in there are truly your own? tell me one that is originally yours. it might behoove you to visit your local mental hospital and take a good long look at all those strong minds.

Yes the thoughts in my head are my own.  Why did you ask?  Are the thoughts in your head not yours?(jeesh, youre telling me to go to a mental hospitial)

or would you make the mistake of saying that people who are mentally disturbed are weak? some of the most intelligent people in history had some for of "mental illness", although it's an incredibly bad choice of words.

Now youre just twisting my words.  I did not say that. But now that you mention it, im sure some mentally ill people are weak against neg attacks. Then again, im not a doctor so I dont know exactly what mentally ill people are truely capable of.

i'm not afraid of them, not anymore, but i'm not disrespectful...and that's an agreement that works both ways. tell me...how would you go about killing a neg???

Disrespectful?  Im not sure exactly what you meant by that but if youre talking about disrepecting negs, then yeah I guess I am disrespectful.  I will kill a neg by taking its lifeforce or somthing to that effect.  Yeah I know I would be sinking to the negs level, but hey, it would be atticking my family for me to do that.

i'm not faulting anyone for how they deal with this situation, but i have hard time with humans always wanting to personify everything. these things aren't human, they aren't concerned with human rules, or ethics, or understanding, or how powerful "you think" you are. they have one objective...and i hope to god none of you ever have to experience what that is. like i said before....laugh (you're right it's healthy).

Well the worlds in which we live and the spiritual/astral worlds work on rules.  They have to obey rules, so do i. BUT if they enter my mind then there is a whole new set of rules, the ones I choose.  Have you ever heard of someone 'being off in their own little world' when talking about daydreaming.  Well we all have our own little worlds in which we control.  Drop the dramatic 'Ive been through it hell and back' thing.  I have had experince with this.  

isn't that basically the same thing i said (although i didn't leave out mind)

no I beleive you said that negs can hurt you so dont make jokes about it.

they start collecting information long before they show themselves. there is so much that surrounds us that we aren't capable of seeing (yet/most of the time). don't think just becuz it's not visible...it's not there. we are only capable of seeing/sensing what's within our realm and it's a tiny fragment hardly worth mentioning.

Ah, my favorite example, air.  I know air exist, i know god exist but I can not see them.  Who do you think youre talking to?  You dont have to tell me to open my eyes to see what is truly around us. But if you keep staring at the giant picture, you miss out on the details of life.

none of this is worth arguing about. everyone has an opinion. i just had to make mine clear...again.

Yes.  This is one part I agree exactly on.  There is a big problem in this community.  Some people see the glass as half empty, some see it as half full, some think the glass dont exist, some wonder why there is a half empty glass of water just sitting there.  The problem is we are so opinionated that we tend to aruge alot, and that causes hatred.  So I just want you to know that I hold nothing against you and you are perfictally titled to your opinion.
"Come and See"

Souljah333

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhah...i can't seem to let it go. strange!?!

Thanks Scorpyn for the simple & intuitive insight. yeah 30 yrs. should make me somewhat knowledgeable on the subject. my frustration with the energy of this thread doesn't have anything to do with demons or neg's. it has to do with the mentality of the posers opps...posters. :roll:
i suppose nay might have a point about being careful of how i might influence people, Wronski Feint in particular who seems oblivious to the conditioned mind. (no the thoughts in your head are not your own).

QuoteBut now that you mention it, im sure some mentally ill people are weak against neg attacks. Then again, im not a doctor so I dont know exactly what mentally ill people are truely capable of.

everyone has weaknesses darlin'. and as far as doctors are concerned they know absolutely nothing outside their textbooks...although i'm sure like you...they think they understand it all.

QuoteDisrespectful? Im not sure exactly what you meant by that
I KNOW.

QuoteWell the worlds in which we live and the spiritual/astral worlds work on rules. They have to obey rules, so do i.
what rules???
like gravity? time? life and death? those are only theories.

QuoteI have had experince with this.
would you consider sharing your experiences? it would help me for one...put things in perspective on where you're coming from. i really would like to understand and relate to the "mooning" thing. did that actually work for you?

QuoteAh, my favorite example, air. I know air exist, i know god exist but I can not see them. Who do you think youre talking to? You dont have to tell me to open my eyes to see what is truly around us. But if you keep staring at the giant picture, you miss out on the details of life.

i'm not talking about air and god...i'm talking about things you couldn't even imagine...both in the large scale and the details, but i don't want to scare anyone or give y'all nightmares. god forbid.

QuoteThe problem is we are so opinionated that we tend to aruge alot, and that causes hatred. So I just want you to know that I hold nothing against you and you are perfictally titled to your opinion.
i'm probably the most open-minded person you could ever hope to meet. i'm the one that has respect for neg's remember. i never said don't try the silly stuff. when one is under attack they'll try anything...even suicide. that's real funny too i guess!?! i was just offering highly experienced advice (to Silent Shadow by the way)...and i can't speak for anyone else, but nothing is powerful enough to make me "hate" anything.

when you run out of teddy bears, try playing brittany spears really loud. that should definitely drive them off.

LOL

i think that's the way things work around here if i'm not mistaken. you say something patronizing and than laugh...out loud.:lol:  
i think it's called passive-aggressive?!? is that correct nay?

Wronski Feint

Im not taking up anymore forumspace. This thread is to help someone,  not argue so we shall continue this in PM Souljah.
"Come and See"

Silent Shadow

The commenting and not being afraid of them... doesn't work too well... they just come back when I'm about to fall asleep... I have been laughing/hitting them/talking to them/"showing that I'm not afraid"... I used to think that they were ghosts when they first came, and asked what they wanted, but they ran away... but later, I guess they became more aware that I could feel their presence and stuff, so they start to come by me more and more often...

I think they are intelligent things. I think that they figured out that if I become I don't know.... aware of their presence more often, that I would feel more "comfortable" around them, and then they would be able to first collect more info as you've said, and then strike when they can... They are becoming a tad bit more aggressive then they were when they first came

I believe not feeling depressed or fear is a bit... hard... sometimes it feels that they like, literally PUT fear or depression into you.. some nights I find myself crying and feeling really sad... and I have no idea why either... I know the best way to fight this is by thinking happy thoughts and stuff... and that usually works to get rid of the depression, but fear is a bit hard to get rid of, because I know that they CAN hurt me... I mean, some nights I can like, feel an energy or something wrap around my neck and squeeze, and I have to physically remove it, by taking my hands and removing it... And I think that this is their doing... last night, they were sending me pains I guess... I don't know if this is their workings or not, but I was just sitting in bed, and it... sorta felt like something was causing me to feel pain... At the same time I could feel them watching...

I had.. a theory that perhaps if I do, learn how to use energy, I could defend myself from these things, but so far, I don't have the highest abilities yet, I just can sense/see things... I can't suck energy out, or create energy weapons and stuff like that...

So far, prayer is the best thing that works for me... but I wanna get rid of these things... And I got that gut feeling that there IS a way... cause nothing is impossible... btw, thanks for all the help I've been getting so far.

Souljah333

i am sending what energy i can afford your way. i know it's scary. i know that "breakdown" that is inevitable...it just keeps wearing you down and that's part of their job. all in all i want you to understand...I WANT YOU TO KNOW, that they CANNOT hurt you physically. as i said before...they can bash your brains into soup by screwing with your unconscious mind, implanting thoughts, voices, triggers, etc...
THEY CAN ONLY MAKE YOU HURT YOURSELF & that's what you're going to work on NOT DOING>
i know that cycling this junk over and over again in your mind will make you go nuts. i would try in a round about way to ask people in your family if they are also experiencing the same thing. i know this isn't something that most people would just come out and say, and you want to be very clever about it, bcuz the LAST thing you need is your family thinking you're wacko. that won't help, and you don't want them putting you on drugs either (it's sad that that's the best a lot of parents can come up with to help). its my personal opinion that the anti-depressants and anti-hyper drugs that are being prescribed like candy...is part of a grand conspiracy by the "illuminati". i don't want to get into that here, but i think its in place to keep the kids dazed enough that the work can continued without their awareness. meaning yes the drugs would help to cancel it out of your mind, but it's a zombie state...where it hasn't really stopped. you're just LESS AWARE. so...hopefully you have brothers or sisters to ask. it would be nice if you had direct support in this. if you can't do that, know that there are MANY people here and there that are going through the exact same thing...and more all the time.

i don't want to dishearten you, but NOTHING i have ever tried has worked. med's, preying, begging, religious tools, cleansing, occult rituals, moving my butt all over the country. nothing! i can surround myself with light, light balls, light swords, walls, shields...nothing works. you are looking in a good direction though...because although you can now sense these things in the physical world...they are not physical, they do not exist on the level that you yourself can work on...even astrally. this however works both ways!!! YOU CAN'T HURT THEM...THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. so the best thing you can do for now is try and NOT REACT. ENGAGE in your LIFE!!! force yourself to do things that you really truly enjoy in your heart. and this is where i'll sound like a hypocrite (but i wanted you to understand the severity of the problem first, before you went this route) it has a lot to do with INTENT. dance, sing, play games, help children, cook, clean, organize, run...do whatever you have to do to keep your mind occupied. this won't stop the attacks, but it will keep you from going crazy, and you will find that it may get harder and harder to do these things. but force yourself. if you're parents are open minded...tell them what is going on. if they're not...find friends that are truly supportive and non-judgmental. (note: as there are a growing number of people under attack, on the other side...there is also a growing number of (kids especially) that are being drawn to the darker side...it might seem hip, cool, trendy...but you want to stay away from these people...like psy-vampires, goths, etc. you don't need any more excrement draining your energy!!!)
also the last thing you need is a bunch of people trying to figure this out for you. they can't understand and will give it more attention than it deserves. causing you to have to think about it more. one good friend that you have always trusted is worth everything!

i don't know where you live, but mugwort grows wild most places. you need to get some and hang it in your room, stuff it in your pillow, even make a little sachet and carry it with you. this is something i just started doing and although it's only been a week or so...i have had NO attacks in that time. i can send you some if you'd like, but you can get it anywhere. also get yourself some hematite...a necklace preferably if they seem to be attacking there. it's cheap as far as stones go. you can also keep yourself busy researching protective stuff...plants, stones, symbols, etc. try a bead shop where you can pick out the beads you're drawn to and make your own jewelery. some gift shops or discovery type stores should have bags of stones you can mix and match.

keep me posted. i am truly concerned about you.
feel free to PM also

Wronski Feint

Do what souljah suggested this will most likely help.  I guess its no good to talk to them or stuff, you dont want to anger them if they are hurting you now.  Do you they bother you outside your house?  Because you should get your energy up so you wont be so tired.  If they dont bother you away from home, go outside and meditate.  

Sit down in the grass and picture the earth as a large ball of energy, picture this energy coming through the ground and into your body.  Hopefully this will give you some strength (it works for me).  Maybe even get some music that pumps you up and listen to that.  Its temporary but it works.  Umm, thats all I got as far as keeping your energy up.  

As for geting rid of them in a non-confrentational way, no idea.
"Come and See"

Souljah333

they either only attack me at night/didn't matter if i was home/friends/hotel/etc. or when i tried to catch up on sleep during the day and was in a subconscious state. when i was working or out...my mind was too occupied. this of course leads straight to exhaustion! if you keep yourself so busy that you wear yourself out. another round about way they get you. it's a very covert/intense/stress-like chess game. also use a lot of military psy-tactics.

YES...spend as much time as you can in the grass, barefoot. the earth is absolutely grounding NEUTRAL/HEALING!!! spend as much time as you can in EARTH/WATER/SUNSHINE!!! EVEN RAIN! ANYTHING THAT ISN'T STAGNANT!

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
BLESSINGS & POWER

xxsicknessxx

ya I kinda think he has the right attitude if you take them to serious, they become more serious...  im a firm believer that it isnt the religion that holds power, but the persons beliefs in it that give it power.. so maybe you should take to a priest or something have him bless your house.. of course this runs the risk of making you look insane.. because Ive taken a lot of psy class's and heard voices is not good..

Souljah333

first i want to paint a little picture that's simple/high school stuff...not bcuz i feel that the audience is immature, but inexperienced. my hope is to walk away from the spiritual mumbo-jumbo for a sec and look at something that most everyone has experience with...
(this is from a female perspective, but it works both ways)
:arrow:
you have a crush on a guy at school. you work your way into his circle, and become friends. you do whatever it takes to win him over. he uses you and follows up by completely ignoring you &/or treating you like sh*t.
reactions on your part to "save yourself"
- laugh at him & blow him off every time you see him.
problem with making a joke out of it is...it's not the truth (is it?). you we're/are hurt, rejected, humiliated, etc (major emotions) and out of fear of dealing with those emotions & accepting the TRUTH you "pretend" otherwise = conclusion...you are not being honest with yourself, and you are not respecting your feelings. you are simply betraying yourself as well.

- take the whole thing very seriously! he treated you like crap and now it is necessary to make him pay! you refuse to let the situation go, and attack him every chance you get...trying to belittle him and turn the tables. fact is...you've lost your cool, and you end up not only being hurt, but looking like a stark-raving b*tch/lunatic! you've just expanded the problem without any satisfaction or compassion on your part. reacting as you're own worst enemy...once again you are betraying yourself, bcuz you have refused the "lesson", the probable being...that you asked for it! that you offered yourself up to the situation (not so much the individual guy himself)...knowing full well (if you had put your ragging hormones aside for a moment and looked "clearly" at the cards on the table)...that you were setting yourself up to get hurt.
- lastly...and somewhere in between there is balance. and it is truly a wonderful feeling of empowerment and wisdom when you can reach this state. although it doesn't keep you from your lessons. you will still find yourself in positions where you get hurt, betrayed, rejected, etc. but you will be building new skills to cope with it that work far better than those mentioned above...that accomplish nothing. you take him aside and tell him face to face in a calm manner how you feel and nothing more. you don't look for an apology, you don't wait for explanations, or excuses, and you don't stand for any disrespect...and it isn't really "him" you're addressing...it's the universe. it's the larger picture...and you're speaking with intent at that YOU you wish to be. then you cut all ties w/ him bcuz w/ distance there is a clearer mind. you have to break the habit and you find other interests to keep yourself occupied. you laugh on occasion even if it's forced...to get back to your fun loving self, until it is natural again. but always, always are you vigilant after wards of the possibilities of it happening again. always on the lookout for the signs of betrayal from both yourself and manifestation of it around you. you DON"T need to go through that lesson again, unless you chose to.

and this brings us back to the attacks/stalking. hopefully with a clearer understanding of what i'm speaking. do not hold firm to any one belief about anything you are always learning, developing, changing. by focusing on only love & light you leave plenty of space open for attack. as well as ignoring the situation...brings you to the same place. even those that believe too strongly in protective rituals, guardian angels, etc. when they don't work it's cause for even greater alarm. in all these "reactions" you restrict the flow of new information. the ultimate information being that you are more powerful than all of the things that happen to you, and there is no need to react, respond to anything you don't want to give that power away to. (this also goes along with pys-vampires, etc...but that's another thread).

i'm not sure if any of this helps. but what keeps being repeated here is only HALF the solution. it's important (although who am i to say so) that you don't just sum it all up so simply with a "conclusion", but that you keep going with it. not until it drives you completely mad of course, but until it feels balanced...then you are nearer the truth. taking the whole thing too seriously is NOT the correct answer, and neither is taking it TOO lightly. in between there is something that will work. i promise you, but remember...not "work" to keep these things from happening, but work to change your perception of what is happening. that is all that matters!

sinceeerily:wink:

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Silent Shadow

lol. yeah I understand that...

But I came here to post... I don't know if this should go under here or not, *I'm gonna post another thing about it later eek*

But the creepiest thing happened to me the other day; and I SWEAR that it wasn't my imagination...

Ok, so I have a boyfriend, and yeah, he's kissed me before, so I know what a kiss feels like. Ok, so.. here's what happened, I'm sitting at my desk just whistling a tune... and like... I start to rest my lips *I'm standing up as i stop to whistle* and then... dude, creepy... I felt someone kiss my lips when I was in the process of "stopping whistling".. so that my lips were sorta puckered up I guess...

But I'm serious, I felt something, and it was like almost exactly the same thing with a kiss, except I didn't know.. what.. or... could even see what did that... It was.... just plain freaky.... cause it left after doing that to me...

Thinking about it... I don't think this is really a good situation that I am in... x.X... but I don't think that was the work of a Shadow Person...

-shivers- I seem to attract odd things haha xD;;

mindseye

These shadows , they can never harm you .They r just making u scare .You are able to see them because you are spiritually awakened.Until and unless you invite them they wont harm you.They are waiting for you to get the invitation.