News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELP THEY ARE STALKING ME!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Shadow

aiy.. I got... it really bad this time.. throughout the day.. felt like crying.. and then.. like.. felt like was drained of energy... body hurt..  really stressed... and like now.. everything seems steady again... but i barely have the energy to sit up straight... feels like a work out to simple just type... and my head hurts.. these things really drained... me this time... any ideas on how to regain energy? besides like.. sleep... I mean.. they drained me so much.. its sad.. I'm like struggling to open a Gatorade bottle... and sit up.. ah.. and I can't tell my mom why I'm so drained.. she'll think I'm crazy... so she's just gonna think that I'm drained from one dinky.. tennis practice... how convenient... I have to BIKE to school *need energy*, and I gotta bike back.. and I have to play tennis... so much stuff to do and I feel like I'm about to collapse... x.X
May the force be with you. Always

Nay

Sorry to hear this Silent.  Without sounding too rude, welcome to the real world. :)

It is when you understand that everything isn't about...well, you get the real picture.  You have to think of the other side of the coin once in awhile.

I wonder if your mom has ever told you that she is so drained having to deal with your quirks?  I'm thinking not.  that would be hurtful not to mention hateful to say.  I could be wrong and you might have totally terrible parents, if so forgive me my little spill.  But I'm thinking.....the other side of the coin my friend, the other side. ;)

Nay

Souljah333

wow...i think that's two pages now and nay and i still seem to be in agreement! :wink: yes dreams are the BEST! they don't need any scientific explanations, research, surveys...no one agree. nice personal, splendid dreams (even the rough ones).

exhausted?!? yeah buddy...join the club!!! try 30 out of 36 years. i don't even know what it's like to have energy anymore, or be enthusiastic about things. could just be getting old though?!? i already mentioned...get lots of sleep, eat really well and drink lots of water! that's about all you can do. there's something i'm going to share with you that i doubt will be helpful. you probably won't be able to sleep a lot. i couldn't...and i tried. it seemed to my parents like all i ever wanted to do was stay in bed, but i wasn't sleeping! it was another way for "them" to get in to my head, a more direct way at that. this is where things get tough. a vicious circle. the more i tried to sleep, the more i was attacked, and the more i wanted to sleep. there was only one thing that worked to curb this. i would lay in bed with my eyes shut and visualize whatever was pleasant to me. i was in my preteens/teens so a lot of it was dreaming about boys! :roll: like a surreal date. what he was wearing, what i was wearing, where we went, what we'd have for dinner, the kissing, etc. every single detail i could think of and all the dialog that went along with it..i'd go for about two hours like this. i guess it occupied my mind and put me in some kind of happy/trance place where i could fall asleep. this way i could at least get three or four hours in. i did this every night. it seems that the attacks were the worst just while i was falling under/asleep. that semi-conscious state. if i just laid there in the dark waiting to fall asleep...i could feel them moving in around me. i guess most kids have t.v.'s in their rooms now days...but i'll also warn about that. i think that electrical stuff is utilized somehow. easier to transmit or something?!? i don't just turn everything off...I UNPLUG IT!!! computer, tv, lights, no electric clocks, etc. it does seem to help a great deal.

do you feel electricity in the sheets when they're there? i can always tell when it's going to be a really bad night, bcuz there's this wave type feeling to my mattress, or like some giant snake is slithering through the insides of it, and all my hair stands on end, and i can actually feel the sheets floating over my body, and little sparks of static. it's bizarre!!!

someone mentioned that violetsky @astraldynamics is working on their case of attacks. you might try asking her for help?!? i don't have the ability yet to direct my energy like that. i do rescue work, but i've always just opened myself up to whoever's calling (human and non).
might be worth a try?!?

soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Silent Shadow

Man... I really wanna get rid of these things.. I'm so drained...

Hey is it possible that they can like spit/spray stuff on you? Earlier today I felt the presence of the 'shadows' and well.. I felt it.. spray something on my face.. and it stung/burned! What could that be?

Souljah333

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Silent Shadow

ecto-plasma sorta makes sense... hmm but venom?? I know I said earlier how it felt.. but I'm just wondering now how they got it on me... one of my friends won't leave me alone with it.. keeps on saying "AHAHA! IT P*SSED ON YOU!" -.-;;.. obviously I don't think so.. but still can't help but wonder if they really "spat" on me.. *i think they did though*

Kitsune

I agree with Souljah. I'm 13, and I can see how serious this is just by how big of a deal Souljah made out of it... I remember seeing something like this on a Ghost TV Program. They're obviously evil. I would try just willing them away, or like, getting some sort of religious object... Like, an Iron Pentagram, a Crucifix. They're all good. But, take this seriously, I mean, look at all the time Souljah spent with that post. From what I've read, only you can control your body. So, if they  do manage to possess you, they can't FORCE you to do anything. But, if they're all planning to attack, and you're not ready for it, see ya later bro.

Silent Shadow

Hell I know what these things can do. 13 ey? I'm 14.

I know that I'm not as experienced as Soulja333. but over the past 1 1/2 years; I noticed what these things can do. And you know what. I'm not stupid. If I didn't think they were a threat, do you really think I would ask for advise on astral pulse?

I maybe be young; but I am not dumb. Confront these things now, I will be skrewed for life. I am not ready to "kick their asses"

You say you have seen some stuff on tv... but have you really seen these things, face to face.. staring each other down? I DON'T THINK SO!

I am stubborn, I don't get scared easily, I have a strong will, and I cannot begin to describe how powerful, detailed, real, everything... my imagination is off the charts.

And the stare down that I had with one of these shadows sent chills down my spine. Terror screamed and shouted throughout my body. I didn't show the expression on my face. I didn't even allow the 'top layer' of emotion feel it. deep deep down i felt the fear; *I know how to mask emotions really well*.. and I know that the shadow felt my fear even then...

Let's see you try to kick its butt when you are paralyzed in fear.

I know, that I have potential to be extremely powerful; I know. And I know if I can get the hang of these... "gifts" I can get rid of these things.

I KNOW I CAN!!! There IS a way. I can feel it. There IS a way you can harm them; and leave them unable to reach you. I have that hunch that it is possible. And my hunches are almost always right...

There just has to be a way... dark vs light.. perhaps some kind of a light spell... some sort of channeling light... to the dark.. light energy; to make the darkness fade away; or at least hurt it that way; but can only can you attack them when shield is mastered....

My next question is; any ideas on what could get rid of a 'shadow'... I know that faith, love, and happiness, pisses them off a lot and may leave if its strong enough... but its still.. seems too easy; its not enough...

Soulja333; I don't remember if you have already said before; but what have you tried to get rid of these things? And how do you know what types of energies make them 'excited'?... if energy can have such.. great impact on how they... react... maybe...

o... An attack that is fueled with emotion; sorta like bait... and then... well since they suck up energy... well maybe that emotion that was put into the bait.. will drive them insane from the inside out;

Its not a very detailed... explanation of what I'm thinking up right now... but... its the.. general idea... kinda; I'm not entirely sure how to put it into words; I have it all written out in images in my head x.X... well.. anyways...

Another question.. a lot of people say.. kick these shadows asses; but.. how exactly would you plan to do that? surly you don't think that you are strong enough to wipe out, 3 minion shadows, a shadow master, and reinforcements; still have enough energy to protect yourself from anything else that might approach, be energetic for sports, school, and friends...? I'm betting you need to be pretty skilled to 'kick butt'.

There is always a way to harm your reflection. And you don't have to harm yourself in doing.

It IS all an illusion. Anything is possible. It is possible to win by force.. I know it.. and I'm gonna find out what it is...

Nay

You certaintly have a potty mouth for a 14yr. :(    My 14yr fusses at me when I let cuss words slip in front of him.. I think it makes him feel bad.

Wish you all the best in fighting off your inner demons.

Nay

Silent Shadow

yeah; maybe I'll fight these inner demons off later; right now i think i gotta get rid of these shadows that could be feeding these inner demons to grow; feh... it is rather frustrating ya know..

Nay

Not if you allow it to be frustrating..;)

Nay

ojohorus

Dear SilentShadow, I been reading your post from day one, and everybody has given you very good advises, I guess when the light grows inside ourselves we become a filter for these kind of negatives energies, maybe is a way of life to balance itself. Once I have this weird dream, I was in some kind of warehouse, and this lady was showing me some kind of demonic doll ( weird ) suddenly the doll jumps out of the box nailing hers claws into my back, that scare the sh*t out of me and woke me up only to find that someone or something was pushing me down ( physically ) at that moment I was facing down as I always sleep and I was feeling the weight pushing down hard my body, I have to physically fight to get this "thing" down of me. The next morning I had pain all over my back. I have a friend who is spiritually awake too, who has have a similar experience in the days that this event occur to  me. What it was I cannot tell you, the only thing that always worked for me is Love, no matter what the problem was, love give you understanding and understanding takes away the fear.

Take care and good luck.
Love & light
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.

Mustardseed

Well I wish you would all join the talk in the forum pertaining to phasing. There are a few folks there who believes that its all in your mind and all you have to do is to ignore these things and they will vanish.

It would be interesting to discuss this with you

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Nay

MS, stop being passive aggresive..sheesh, sweetie are you bored?  Did your thread die down and you are now seeking out another "discussion"? ;)

And Silent Shadow, I meant "don't allow it to be frustrating"  

Nay

daem0n

first off you have to unblock your chakras and clear energy channels to lessen the effects of negative enregy, using bruce NEW method would be sufficient:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/

you are quite battered, to maintain high energy level you have to seal holes in your aura and restore proper energy flow:
http://www.chioshealing.com/index.htm
and:
http://www.joyofsatan.com/
see meditations

i suggest reading entire chios site and meditations and spells chapters from joy of satan, eventually join hell's army chapter for offensive tactics and  "Meditation Training for Spiritual Warfare", combat is useless in the long run IMHO, didn't work for me, nor i am a satanist

i will add more, if you have time to post you have time to read ;)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Silent Shadow

Ok; so I tried the sharp iron thing... did all the steps... and stuff... was creepy experience... yes i did get tons of ectoplasm on me.. -stung-... but.. turns out I don't have any white sage... and.. I don't think I got them all that day.. and... about 2 days later... *today* one comes back to find the others "dead"; I get a big hunch the "master" is still out there somewhere I think...

Um.. but what happens if I don't burn white sage? -the sharp iron thing really worked-

OK... Ill check out the sites when i can.. and post about it... right now i g2g to bed XD;;

Mustardseed

Dear Nay
No not passive aggressive nor bored, I am however interested in this issue as it is one of the reasons I asked in the other threads. How do we say to people that this is only created in their mind, and not real per se, where does it "fit" and as Adrian and Frank seem to have some interesting ideas what would they counsel Silent Shadow to do That's all. I find it both relevant and proactive. A bit frustrated and I could do better on presenting my point without irony, sorry about that. I guess I am just "worried" I will be met with aggression .

Regards Mustardseed

Mustardseed

Nay

Quote from: MustardseedAnd there it is :roll:

Awwww, I was just playing MS.. :)  It's just that it seems you aren't going to get an response, so letting it go would be the next thing to do...don't cha think?

Nay

Mustardseed

Yea I guess you are right Nay. It seems that I am being "Frozen out and silenced to death" ha. It appears that you all are fed up with my questions, and since you are the ones running the pulse I am history, and I suppose you all say good riddance of bad rubbish.

I can live with that but as I said earlier it used to be a much more open and congenial environment.

Regards MS

Mustardseed

Well Tom I have my own opinion of why, and I guess you all do as well. It is not so unusual in a strictly controlled environment for opposing ideas or questions and the ones asking them to suffer such a consequence. You might say that the AP is not a controlled environment but I beg to differ. Ideas are real things Tom and just like in any political party business or group be it a Church synagogue Mosk or otherwise, anyone seen as challenging the accepted ideas of the majority often becomes the focus of a lot of negativity. Everyone wants to be on the inside, and part of the fellowship, and ones loyalty or adherence to the accepted norm leadership or ideology is often boosted by taking potshots at the common "enemy" or antagonist.

I think it is a very effective way to form neg attachments. Gossip in secret, PMs in this case, are one of the ways people communicate. It seems that it is human nature, and the pride of man, in any case it becomes increasingly harder to be in opposition to the accepted norm, and eventually people either apologize and are let back in the circle or they keep on with what they do and are frozen out.

It is a very interesting way that some people are able to control a group of people and sort of freeze the status quo, and the funny thing is that people don't even see it happening, as they are so elated being with the in crowd, and relish socking it to the offending party, receiving pats on the back from all their "friends".

Basically I questioned Phasing as an explational model for life, postulating its merit was mainly in the actual tecnik, but it has severe gaps and contradictions and seems lacking for anything else. For this I received a series of very condescending posts and as I rose to the Bait (silly me) I was finally put outside the door, after receiving a PM from Frank telling me not to ask him any further questions. He considers me a trouble maker and a troll. :roll:  as do most of the moderators by now......wonder why!!!!

I know that your question was rhetorical but this is what I think happened anyway.

Regards Mustardseed

Silent Shadow

Ok, so I tried that stabbing technique... and the shadows left for a while...

But.. now they are back... and angry. (but now there are only 2... I think I got rid of one completely)

Did I do something wrong?

daem0n

have you adressed things in you that manifested the shadows in the first place ?
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Silent Shadow

What do you mean by that? You mean figure out what draws the shadows to me or something?