News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Here is a ... Peculiar

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewok

Let me tell you my story.

My friend introduced me to electronic cigarettes.

I bought 1.

Everything top top notch, beautiful non toxic non harmful vapor... lots of liquids and flavours to choose... lovely relaxing smoke/vapor...

That was in the shop where i bought it and was tought how to use it.  I take e cig home and try it there....................................... it is not working. Well, what i mean is it releases unpleasant burning horrid vapor!!

I take it back to the shop, shop owner checks that everything is working, i try it - it is working.

I take it home.......................... its the same story - nasty toxic fumes come out of it.

This scenario happens half a dozen times.

To make long story short now i figured out what is happening.

Also i wanted to make clear i have a negative entity/demon attached to him. And this being is the one behind all this!!!

No amount of prayers, no amount of new e liquids no amount of new coils in the cig - NOTHING helped.

I was sooo angry with the whole situation, for months... now i am at peace and simply gave up.

I dont know what is going on, quite simply this is impossible for a spiritual entity to do! It violates physical laws! Cos e cig is mechanic!! How can a spiritual entity affect physical matter?

Right now all i want to know is HOW this MF pardon my french doing it.

It is either a VERY VERY strong skilled demon... OR a god form which is around me , been around me for 8 years... and 8 years ago i ticked him off and he has been harassing me ever since...

Very strange phenomena innit? doesnt get any strangier thna that.

Lumaza

You know Ewok, you could also look at this in a positive way. Perhaps your "higher self/guardian Angel" (whatever name you prefer), is trying
to stop you from smoking period.  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Ewok

Ohhh yeah that is very clever reply.  :roll:

Did i mention we are talking abut E Cigs??? Not normal cigarettes but electronic one which are practically harmless??

And if you think smoking is weird just see all the famous philosopher mystics and scientists smoke?

Robert Bruce

Einstein

Crowley

Alex Jones

Robert Anton Wilson

Bob Dylan

Lili Allen

and countless others.

What is happening to me is un acceptable, UN ACCEPTABLE.

This time god form or a demon or who ever is messing with me has crossed the line. It is violation of free will and violation of manipulating physical objects which seem to me only god form can do not a demon.

Anyway i am very unhappy about this. I am under biblical amount of stress and i cant even have a smoke.  

Xanth

Keep in mind that putting ANYTHING in your body which isn't supposed to be there isn't healthy for you.

You said it yourself, "Practically harmless" is still "harmful".  :)

Just sayin... ;)

Stillwater

LOL that list of philosophers...

I don't think Crowley is a person many people ought to be emulating...

I don't think Alex jones is what I would call a philosopher.

Some of the others are personalities rooted in the 60s/ 70s, when the dangers of smoking were less understood. 

Would you smack women around because you saw Woody Allen do it in a 60's flick? Sometimes knowledge improves over time, and not everything the heroes of the past did is worth repeating.

There are some substances that may be very useful in the right hands, when used in a disciplined and measured way, in the right circumstances. Modern tobacco doesn't really seem to be on that list for me though.

If it was me, I wouldn't be so stoked on trying to repair something you have yourself said has emitted toxic fumes in the past. Better than cigarettes, sure, but then beer is better than moonshine by a long ways too, and while I wouldn't stop anyone from drinking a beer or two now and again, I am sure they aren't doing themselves any favors either.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Ewok

And how can i forget Mark Twain who said : "If smoking isnt allowed in heaven, im not coming!"

But to the person who said e cigs are still harmful... EVERYTHING we do on this 3d plane is harmful to some extent, mostly tiny amounts but still "harmful"