How can I tell if these medium is real of fake?

Previous topic - Next topic

SACOLUCCI

I spoke to a medium over the telephone, her name is Rita Berkowitz. Before I made an appointment with her I had read reviews, which all seemed incredibly accurate. Then I decided to peruse her website where I saw all of the drawings she did of loved ones who had crossed over with the real picture of these people posted side by side. It all looked amazing. A little background on her, she is a spirit artist/medium who can apparently draw the deceased people/spirit guides she is communicating with. Anyways, I finally had my session with her and I was a little disappointed. Firstly, a lot of the things she said were very general. She said my grandfather says "don't cry" and "have the baby boy". The baby thing got me a little because I am pregnant. But a lot of the things she said seemed as though she was just playing on what I was saying. Anyways, when I finally got the picture in the mail, it looked nothing like my grandfather, except the hair and forehead, which were exactly the same as his.

How can we know or be sure these people are actually communicating with loved ones and not faking it. I often wonder how people can fake these encounters for periods of twenty years or more, like John Holland, Rita Berkowitz, "Long Island Medium", etc. What do you guys think?

AAAAAAAA

If someone sounds as if they haven't a clue what they are talking about, only listen to them for laughs. Don't take them seriously. In order to be able to tell when someone is telling you a bunch of crap, work is required on your part. You will have to do research and have experiences on your own. You and maybe one or two other people that are really close to you are really the best mediums there are. Don't give your money to anyone who claims they can help you. Lessons to learn should be free, and any "real" medium knows this. Anyone who wants to take your money in order to help you grow, isn't worth spending your money or your time with.

Lionheart

Listen to the "little voice" inside of your head and your gut. It's your built in warning system!  :wink:

Volgerle

If you do a telephone reading, maybe try out one of the scientifically tested certified mediums from the Windbridge Institute. On the first page there is a list, there was another (longer) one but I cannot find it now.

http://www.windbridge.org/mediums.htm

http://windbridge.org/papers/BeischelJP71Methods.pdf

majour ka

Its a good question. I know as a working medium that there is a medium/psychic for everyone and I might be great with many people and not be the right person for someone else.

Im always very wary of people who have reviews on their page. It worries me that they feel the need. If a medium gives you very accurate information you will be left with little doubt and most importantly with a good medium you should feel uplifted and elated my the experience.

if you hear allot of negative stuff the its most defiantly not coming from the spirit.

If I ever find within ten minutes of a reading I cant give them much then there is no charge. Pus if a mediums very expensive that worries me to.

Blessings.

www.marcusday.co.uk