News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do I block mind reading out of my mind?

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

Dont ever think anything. Sit on a couch and stare at a wall.

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Ides315

I agree try shielding. While perfecting that hold thoughts in your head when it is/may be happening that you do not care if they know. Or swirl your thoughts so there is nothing to grab on.

goingslow

I guess i'll be the one to ask what seems like a logical question to ask.

What makes you think there are people in your life that are able to read your mind?   Do you realize how rare a gift that is?  I mean to have intuition into what another is thinking, that type of psychic ability is a lot more common but to read your thoughts like a book?

Im not necessarily saying you have no one in your life that can do this since I have no way of knowing that, but it is really unlikely.

If it helps, learn to clear your mind and keep it clear much the same way you do while meditating.  At least this way something good will come out of it.  

Other than that it seems a little paranoid.  I really believe there are maybe a handful of people on this earth who can really read another's mind.  Intentions maybe, but not their actual "thoughts".

Squeek

A good shield may work, but I have to agree with goingslow on this one.  There aren't many people who CAN read your mind, and if they do you'd expect it, so you can prevent it when (more like if) it happens.

~Squeek

cainam_nazier

Okay,

You have to learn to control your own thoughts.  Most people have a great deal of information running around in thier minds all the time.  This can and does make it easier for a person to grab and or prob thoughts.  Now if you are worried about people who passivly do this then it is simply a matter of not thinking certain thoughts.  

Now if you are worried about people who activly prob then there is another slightly more effective thing.  I do this only because I don't know how to do shielding that well, but I have heard that it can be effective and the following will only help to stregthen the protection given by them.

Basically I have made a box in my mind.  In the box I place the many things that I don't want the average person to know.  The things that you just don't talk to any one about.  The box has a lock on it, and it is required to open the box.  Then box is then placed in a room and the door also closed and locked there.

To keep the idea of the box active and secure I simply go through the mental process of unlocking and locking the box when I want access to certain thought paterns.  I have yet to have any one that I am aware of gain access to those things that I do not want to share.

A word of advise though.  It is not recomended that you put any emotions in the box.  This in the long run can be self destructive.

Fenris

Hi Good Hope

Cainam's idea is a very good one. Shielding is a long term solution, but to be effective they take a lot of time and effort to construct, and need to be maintained. You will find several old threads on shielding if you search. The beauty of shielding is that it is limited only to your imagination.

I have experimented with a short term solution however. Unlike having a shield this will take up most of your concentration to use because you make it when you need it, not in advance. When I want to go unnoticed I imagine my aura as turning to a shadow and being separate from the rest of the world. You have to believe it, concentrate on it, and also try to feel a change. And it works. Going unseen however is not exactly what you want, but you see like shielding, this practice is limited only to your imagination.  

While it is possible to change your energy signature and aura so it is closed off or giving a false image there are risks to doing this all the time. It is perfectly natural for other people's auras and your own to interact and share information, when this is not possible over time people will begin to see you as cold and distant. With a proper shield which is constructed before you need it you have the time to program it (imagine it has more complex functions). So you can make a shield which allows normal aura interaction, but shuts out aimed intrusive probing or attacks.

I agree with going slow in that people who can actually read your mind and hear your thought words are rare. But people who can look at your aura and find out what you are thinking about are not uncommon. However anyone who is aware of the energy field can learn to probe for information and get a more accurate focused response beyond what typical auric sight will show through pattern and colour. Or the two skills develop at the same time.

dino333

or, you could concentrate on making a mental trap to catch people. I find this works because it's really easy to think about throwing someone out of your mind. If you lock your deep thoughts in a box, chances are the mind-reader will find out about it. Then they will try hard to get that information, which could be unpleasant for you.

Metal Ice

Good Hope-
I had that happen to me & a reiki treatment stopped it,
realigned my chakras so he could not do it to me anymore.

Fenris- Could you elaborate more on changing energy signature?
As I recall you had a phychic vampire episode.

pod3

If you'd like to see other poeples' thoughts, it's as easy as seeing blurbs on a comic strip for those who can discern detail in the aura. Dino333 has it right! Atone for your greivances, and they won't be literally written all over your face.

Good Hope

I believe their are people in my life that can read minds. I hate the idea that they can probe my mind and read it like its their book. How can I block that out?

-Good Hope