News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a cord snapped (ouch!) at the back of my head!

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

I'm still here![:)]so,disregard this thread.who knows what that was...

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

jason

...then after than an invisible entity tried to attach itself to me! this happened while I was meditating in the morning.I used my astral arms to try to push it away, but it didn't work,so I waved my arm, giving it a big surge of energy to see if it would go away.it went away,and I could feel it getting less present.the the son of a grump (pardon my french) came back for more![:(!] thats's a little greedy,don't you think? after that,I got up, and turned the light on,since I'd heard that some negs can't stand light.after a little while I went back to sleep,and it didn't bother me again.

the cord snapping was painful,and, since I'm still alive, I know it wasn't the silver cord (unless I'm cordless right now, and just waiting to drop dead!!![:O][:O][:O][xx(].could it have been something that I was disengaging from me (or that I tore off?)then trying to re-attach?

If you notice that jason doesn't come to astral pulse anymore,you know what happened...[V][:(]
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.