News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do I remove this?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewok

My guesse is that a implant was installed into my psyche when I was littlle.

Actually there few but let's talk about this one first - my friend say damage has been done to my strato tropic membranes of my merkaba. I saw visions where this cross withe nails sticking out was jammed into my energy body.

That's interesting you say but what it means? It means I can not feel effect of entheogens - none of them. Not E not lsd not shrooms not kratom... Not even alcohol.

I got to remove this devilry one way or another. I need healing or ... I need a "pardon" for the entities of the cabal who installed this thing.

Any ideas? If you pray for me I would be very glad.

Xanth

OMG... people need to stop this crap.
You're NOT damaged.  Give your friend a slap in the head please.

If you truly can not feel the effects of such chemicals, then it simply means that your body processes it differently than the rest of us.

Not everyone experiences everything the same way.  Not even physically.

If you're truly wanting to do something like this, go see your doctor and find out why this is. 
WE can't help you.  You have nothing wrong which a FORUM on the INTERNET can help you with.

Ewok

Quote from: Xanth on May 14, 2016, 15:17:04
OMG... people need to stop this crap.
You're NOT damaged.  Give your friend a slap in the head please.

If you truly can not feel the effects of such chemicals, then it simply means that your body processes it differently than the rest of us.

Not everyone experiences everything the same way.  Not even physically.

If you're truly wanting to do something like this, go see your doctor and find out why this is.  
WE can't help you.  You have nothing wrong which a FORUM on the INTERNET can help you with.

Clearly, u don't know what u saying man.

U wrong and I do know what I'm talking about. I posted it here cos it is a psychics interference, an implant in my energy body.

I must say that I used these entheogens in the past with great success, while the hack was OFF

So yes I can feel them alright. But not during the past few years, when the hack was in ON mod

Why don't u listen to what I am saying, I spent many a year researchering this

Like I said it is a energy body / hack and can be removed with appropriate healing or by demon turning it off

Ewok

Also my friend is a legit modern day prophet, he knows what he's talking about

fowlskins

I don't want to judge you as I don't know you but my first impression from your post was psychosis
Who do you believe has implanted you ?
And do you really think this is the place to come for that kind of help ?

Ewok

Quote from: fowlskins on May 14, 2016, 18:32:05
I don't want to judge you as I don't know you but my first impression from your post was psychosis
Who do you believe has implanted you ?
And do you really think this is the place to come for that kind of help ?

Well, I was gonna post across at astral dynamics psychic self defence section but I posted here, I guess I made a mistake :/

Xanth

Quote from: Ewok on May 14, 2016, 15:37:26

Clearly, u don't know what u saying man.

U wrong and I do know what I'm talking about. I posted it here cos it is a psychics interference, an implant in my energy body.

I must say that I used these entheogens in the past with great success, while the hack was OFF

So yes I can feel them alright. But not during the past few years, when the hack was in ON mod

Why don't u listen to what I am saying, I spent many a year researchering this

Like I said it is a energy body / hack and can be removed with appropriate healing or by demon turning it off
No.  You just WANT this to be something of magical/mystical origin so badly that you won't even bother to look for a normal reason for it first.

It's nothing magical, mystical or metaphysical... it's just your body working slightly different.

Did you know that there is a woman whose body converts ANYTHING she eats into alcohol?  
Do you think that she went searching for a metaphysical reason for it?  No.  Actually, it's a funny story... she was pulled over and arrested when she blew a breathalizer over the legal limit, but was eventually let off the hook because of her "condition".

http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/01/woman-dui-charge-dismissed-because-she-suffers-auto-brewery-syndrome

Read the article and try to understand that NOTHING was "installed" in you.  
Some people's bodies simply operate DIFFERENTLY to different things.

I'm sure Robert Bruce would jump all over your post.  He loves to spread fear like that.
I'm sorry, but I can't allow such a misleading and potentially damaging topic to continue here.  Locking this up.