News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to deal with core-images??

Previous topic - Next topic

pod3

Yes, the image represents the problem, but the chord represents what keeps it there. Information should be taken from the chord as well as the entity.

Sometimes, a demon behind could represent bad memories or a sneakiness, but a demon in front could represent an obstacle to overcome.

For me, the tracing of values back to their origin is what sloughs away each layer of the illusion. In some cases, the entity merely represents your uncertainty of purpose, which may be cleared up in this way.

These are the proverbial vampires, who can't pass over your door stoop without permission. You will have to absolve something that gave them a legal right to be attached to you. Sometimes simply addressing this is the key, but until the problem is solved, they can always re-find their attachment points.

Mathias Jonsson

Thanks for the advice!

But what is the best way to find out what the chords represent?
I remember consulting a psychic healer some years ago, and he said that the "negs" were there because some being on a spiritual plane had given them permission to be there.
Another psychic healer said that it all was connected to a karmic problem (I had in aprevious life been a aboriginal shaman and abused my powers), the attacks being astrally asociated with a voodoo-like curse, manifsted as a kind of steel-mesh like sphere covering my aura, but that it was in the process of dissolving karmically.
All this might sound incredible to many, but I've had had many spontaneous shamanic experiences and recently, whilst visualizing myself standing in magical robe I distinctly heard a droning didgeridoo-like sound.

Some may say that hypnosis would be a way to find out the cause of the problem, but this is a method strongly argued against in the western esoteric tradition, but meditation might be a way??

I've had this problem so long now that I want to find a method that is really working, as this condition feels like it is most of all a stick in the wheel, hindering my spiritual development.

pod3

To me, it's under the same category as telepathy. If you ask, they should answer. Even every part on the demon's body may have a seperate personality, which is goeverned by a main one.

wendi

I have found meditation a great way to get an idea of the nature of a neg.  You can do the core image technique with the intention of asking for aid from a higher power.  It may or may not make the core image technique more powerful, but you ought to get more insight.

Criosta an Ri

pod3

Yes, just clear head and ask.

Nita

Hello Matthias
  I have a book called cittanunpassana which is a buddhist meditation of the mind and all of its responses. It also makes it so you can know what you are made of so you can exclude everything else.
  I will email it to anyone who asks at nita@astralpulse.com You follow the cords to the core image and then dissolve, destroy or remove its attachment to the energetic body. It always occurs where there are really painful memories. Robert Bruce has an article on how to do this.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Mathias Jonsson

Hello Nita!

This book sounds very interesting! Is it part of the Vajrayana/Tantric/Lamaistic tradition or??
I have been thinking of trying out some tantric method or shamanic (these two are of course closely connected,as Tibetan vajrayana buddhism was heavily influenced by the Tibetan shamanic Bon-religion) as the neg-problem seems related to it.

wendi

Dear Nita:

These chords do not always occur where there are really painful memories, although it is likely that this can occur.  You should call them astralnigga attachments: chord is a musical term and too nice for these creeps.

astralnigga: demons, their slaves, and idiot filth: nobody else but real time zoners without the gift of a physical body in this space:
YAAG YCH!: 1 ALTER, WITH VARIANTS WOH?!OYOUOS/1-2,BUCKLEMYSOEYOUPECACRAP:Yaag;df/name.

Itsutsu no kata.

Fat_Turkey

I think he might have meant "cord." Anyways, I find the best way to deal with core images is not just to treat them once and leave it at that. Come back to it over and over again, until you feel absolutely safe and satisfied with the treatment. One test is to go over the memory and see if the pain is still incredibly traumitising or not. The more pain usually is a sign of more treatment being needed.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Nita

Hello Wendi
  The cords always attach where there are painful memories. It is a fact of life and that is why we have to work upon the things they attach too. A lot of people resist this and figure that something can just be removed without having to work upon where it attached. This is incorrect and anyone who does not work upon the area of memories and energy it is attached to will find their probelms returning until they do so.
  It does not mean the person caused the problems but does mean that they do have problems that can be exploited by negative beings.
   Nita
PS- One person asked for the book but had an invalid email addy. I have tried to email you so please resend the request with a good email.
www.astralhealer.com

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

I've tried turning and cutting core-images as prescribed, but this method is mostly unsatisfactory as it is hard to really know that a neg has been cut out of the system, so to speak.
Also locating negs and traumas is difficult as they tend to remain hidden.
I've found that negs clothe themselves in illusion, and they want to remain hidden.
Also I know that the negs I have trouble with is like a big bunch of entities.

Thankful for all advice!

I think there will be some form of feedback as to if the neg has been cut out or not. The feedback has come in the form of a feeling of transcendance or a weight off your shoulders, sometimes there are physiological forms of feedback like: a sharp tingling spreading through some area where the chord/neg had been or influenced strongly. I think the most likely form of feedback you will get letting you know that something has been done will be psychological, and the psychological change will be a more permanent feeling as opposed to a fleeting good mood or just having an especially grounded day.

As for the turning and cutting method, i have had some problems with that as well, mostly with trying to get the dern image to turn over. Sometimes i will just give up and create my own fantasy of it turning over and cutting grisly roots, but the result of that is never satisfactory.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Nita

Hello Matthias
  Here is the book I mentioned since I seem to have some problem sending it to people. Michael good points on noticing when the link is cut. You do feel those differences plus a feeling of more energy or release.
  I have also noticed a difference in the colors of auras or the color you see when you close your eyes.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I will try it again as a zip file. I do not know if it suceeded if not I will ask Adrian.
        Nita

Attachment: MyZipFile4.zip 334763 bytes
www.astralhealer.com

Mathias Jonsson

I just wanted to add here that I've had success holding the negs at a distance for a week now, and I've noticed clear psychological differences:
* My thought pattern has changed. I don't go over certain thought-images. (currently I try to avoid any thinking that might venture there again)
* I'm more calm. Even when I'm irritable, I don't "blow things sky high".
* I'm seeing other things astrally, such as when taking a rest the other say, a parade of elemental gnomes !?.

It is important to state here that I've been keeping up doing the Ogdoadic SWP banishing ritual. Also listening to Graham Bond's record HOLY MAGICK seem to have some positive effect on my astral environment.

For those who don't know Graham Bond was a bluesprog musician who played with musicians such as Ginger baker, jack Bruce, etc. He was heavily influenced by magick and Crowley/GD/AA. His album HOLY MAGICK (1970) includes a intro where the musicians chant the Qabalistic Cross and some Enochian calls.
Unfortunately Bond died in the mid seventies being run over by a train. It is said that his Pentagram necklace was spared though ;-)

dreamosis

One technique that I use for dealing with negs is to lower the vibration of my spirit down to a deep red or rich earthy brown.  I bring earth energy up into my channels and upper chakras.  My own upper chakras don't naturally run with a lot of earth energy (more cosmic), but doing this allows me to put distance between myself and negs.  

I find that negs, out-of-body beings, operate at higher vibrations than humans beings because, well, they don't have bodies.  So I bring my spirit down to a similar vibration to my body.  When I do this, negs can't stay in my aura.  

This doesn't work with all negs, but it does with some, and getting them away for a couple of minutes helps me cut the cords and work on the core pictures.  

I also experiment with either shutting off Kundalini and having it on.  Sometimes the Kundalini energy seems to help me have my space and help me maintain it and help me blast negs out.  At other times it seems like the negs are feeding off my Kundalini and the best thing is to shut it down and simply run neutral energies.

As far as being unable to find the core pictures...If I feel like I can't read a picture, or read or see or sense or intuit period, I try to ground out any resistance-energy that I might have or others might have around me being able to see it.  

-Dreamosis

Mathias Jonsson

How do you do this exactly? Do you bring the light down from the sphere above the head and then re-direct it upwards?

To add to my previous comment, I'd noticed the importance of observing your train of thoughts. It is helpful to try and keep the inner eye-screen blank and if core-images appear, just let them pass or try and bend them around and burn them.
Keep notice of all thoughts such as erotic ones, thoughts of desiring  or aggressive ones, they are likely to be neg-related.

Also keeping a diary of dreams is very helpful.
Negs' influence in dreams are typically (so I've found):
* fear-inducing. Nightmares of any kind, but usually with a haunted disturbing atmosphere.
* erotic dreams, or dreams of a seductive nature.
* guilt-inducing. feeling gulity is yet another way of getting someone's aura to weaken in it's defenses.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Mathias Jonsson

* guilt-inducing. feeling gulity is yet another way of getting someone's aura to weaken in it's defenses.

Yes, agreed. The setting up of a nag distracts on through the day. Not so long ago I had a series of recurring dreams where there was a problem to be solved in a work like scenario. The problem was patently unsovable but still they continued. I started to become lucid in the dreams and would point that out and indicate it was a waste of time. They eventually drifted to an end when it was obvious that they were no longer (as) effective. Amazing how some things spend their time, presumably with the premise of eternity some get bored :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by dreamosis

One technique that I use for dealing with negs is to lower the vibration of my spirit down to a deep red or rich earthy brown.  I bring earth energy up into my channels and upper chakras.  My own upper chakras don't naturally run with a lot of earth energy (more cosmic), but doing this allows me to put distance between myself and negs.  

I find that negs, out-of-body beings, operate at higher vibrations than humans beings because, well, they don't have bodies.  So I bring my spirit down to a similar vibration to my body.  When I do this, negs can't stay in my aura.  

This doesn't work with all negs, but it does with some, and getting them away for a couple of minutes helps me cut the cords and work on the core pictures.  

I also experiment with either shutting off Kundalini and having it on.  Sometimes the Kundalini energy seems to help me have my space and help me maintain it and help me blast negs out.  At other times it seems like the negs are feeding off my Kundalini and the best thing is to shut it down and simply run neutral energies.

As far as being unable to find the core pictures...If I feel like I can't read a picture, or read or see or sense or intuit period, I try to ground out any resistance-energy that I might have or others might have around me being able to see it.  

-Dreamosis

That lowering the vibration thing is just an awesome idea. Got to try that one out, thanks [:D]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Mathias Jonsson

Fighting negs requires a multitude of techniques (so I've found):
* Keeping up the astral defense, even if you have negs in your aura, they are hindered from fully attacking you, but these vermin try to disturb your visualisations of archangels and such.

* []Disciplining the mind[/b .Negs attack not only by having you obsessing about certain erotic images, but also by making you do wish-thinking (I wish that girl would be mine..) or thoughts of worry ( a fellow student of mine fell acutely ill with what looked like she was having a aneurysm or something, a voice later told me that she had died. It later showed that she had recovered.)
Negs want you to dwell on illusory ideas, things that are partly true, partly false, maybe because it is an effecticeway of attacking psychologically.

* Don't masturbate if you are neg-infected!, or you're in for serious trouble!!.Throw all erotic pictures in the trash-can right away as negs reside in these pictures. And God help those poor souls who use inflated dolls!
Negs use the etheric-force in the semen/the corresponding female sexual essence/to strengthen their grip on you. Try to minimize any autoerotic practice to a minimum.
Ordinary sex with a consistent partner might be o.k. but I'm very uncertain there.
I've long wondered what would happen if a neg-infected man would get together with a girl who has a clean aura, would they try to get into her aura as well, when the two would have intercourse??
They probably would try to get into her aura, if it's weak and if they like her energies.It seems like certain negs prefer men over women though.

* Keep track of your dreams:
Eroticism, dark atmospheres and guilt scenes are good indicators of neg presence.

* Negs attack usually on negative leylines (those that weaken you) and especially on the negative crosses.

* Try to Counterattack them with your own images. They don't like visualizations of martial archangels, or the Crucified Christ, or a saint making a blessing.

* Atavisms can be helpful. Assuming your totemic/shamanic power-spirit's animal form can be helpful.

* Activating Hara centre might be helpful.
Visualizing the bright white light as dark red might be helpful as mentioned here previously. I'm also thinking about the activation of The Hara psychic centre, a bit below the navel (see Frater U:D:s excellent book SECRETS OF SEXUAL MAGIC). I've tried to awaken it once and it seemed that it might be helpful in strengthening the aura, similar to the Kundalini. I've tried to awaken the Kundalini and partially succeeded.

* Play sacral music.Gregorian singing is probably excellent.
As Robert has mentioned some negs hate lullabies and uplifting music.
Though avoid dissonant music, such as Modern Classical Composers, as that music can also damage your astral defenses.

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

It has been discussed here the procedure for locating negs and core images.
My question is:
If one knows that one has multiple chords attached to oneself, for instance in the head, and the chord can be felt, but the core-images remain largely hidden, what is the best procedure to deal with them?

I mean is for example using meditation a good method to get a all-round picture on how the negs are attached and what traumas they are using to attack? I've pondered using it.
I've tried turning and cutting core-images as prescribed, but this method is mostly unsatisfactory as it is hard to really know that a neg has been cut out of the system, so to speak.
Also locating negs and traumas is difficult as they tend to remain hidden.
I've found that negs clothe themselves in illusion, and they want to remain hidden.
Also I know that the negs I have trouble with is like a big bunch of entities.

Thankful for all advice!