How to defend myself against human psychic attacks

Defense against psychic attacks
0 (0%)
Defense against psychic attacks
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

phase190

Hi everyone,

For a few years now I've been getting psychic attacks from other humans. I really didnt reallu understand or  know what psychic attacks were. I feel like they have control over my chakras and I need help on how to defend myself from someone manipulating my energy field. If anyone has experiencing on defending themselves please help me.

Lionheart

I put up a Tetrahedral Shield around myself EVERY day. I don't care how foolish some may think it is. I am very empathic and just being in the proximity of people has sent me off in violent mood swings in the past. MJ used to tell me to get out the booth we were working in and shake it off, because I turned into a "angry prick" once in awhile for no apparent reason at all. Other times I would get really depressed and sad while working, when 5 minutes earlier, I was happy and didn't have a care in the World.

We started to think I was Bi-Polar, but through this practice with AP I learned it was empathy I was feeling.

So, everyday I use 4 points around my body represented by Earth, Air, Fire and Water, then I add two more which are Spirit, one above me and one below me. I then adjoin all the points in sequence, which in turn activates them.

This seems to have solved my problem. But, I'm sure others are going to say it was the focused intent that did it. Regardless, I solved the problem!  :-)

This is also the same thing I do when falling asleep. Many times it will cause me to awaken in SP and then find myself in the NPR (Non Physical Realms). But usually I just focus on one point as I fall asleep. This is akin to todd421757's method found here.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/a_very_easy_obe_technique_that_needs_some_fine_tuning-t38413.0.html

Xanth

Quote from: phase190 on August 15, 2013, 18:41:23
Hi everyone,

For a few years now I've been getting psychic attacks from other humans. I really didnt reallu understand or  know what psychic attacks were. I feel like they have control over my chakras and I need help on how to defend myself from someone manipulating my energy field. If anyone has experiencing on defending themselves please help me.
Nobody has control over anything of yours. 
Get that very idea out of your head.
Simple.  Stop believing you're a victim. 
Problem solved.

desert-rat

True psychic attack is rare , most with the knowledge on how do to it will understand the reasons on why not to . I think there are some self protection posts in other sec.s of this forum .  The circulation of wight light is one method , a post by me on the now closed Palvina forum .  http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/psychic-paranormal/68328-circulation-white-light.html   I think Erin has some self proection blogs on her site http://www.erinpavlina.com/ 

CFTraveler

I like Lionheart's shield idea.  I use a similar one occasionally, but with a filter that only lets in love.
You can also use a mirror shield, like a domelike structure that bounces everything back.  But not often.
Why?

Bedeekin

I must have been born with a permanent totally impenetrable Psychic attack shield... this also extends to anything remotely negative it seems.

Astralzombie

Regardless of how one feels about the validity of psychic attacks, I don't think anyone will deny that being around negative people can influence our own thoughts end emotions in a negative manner.

"Attack" indicates a conscious decision so it only makes sense to me that if an a-hole wants to make you feel bad, then it will work if the "target" is open to the possibility. We all know how easy it is tick someone off intentionally. We're just not comfortable with the idea that someone can do it from a great distance away.

I'm not sure how I feel about all this but I believe in a lot of things that many believe to be fairy tales. I've noticed that since I consider myself to be open minded, I've actually used this trait to be dismissive of other things.

"I believe in such and such so if there was any truth to this, I would surely be able to recognize it."

WRONG!
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Stillwater

Just curious... what is up with the poll with one option, lol?

On topic, how do you know you are under attack? Did others tell you they were attacking you? If not, how did you come to the conclusion that this is what must be happening?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Astralzombie

Quote from: Stillwater on August 20, 2013, 15:31:15
Just curious... what is up with the poll with one option, lol?

On topic, how do you know you are under attack? Did others tell you they were attacking you? If not, how did you come to the conclusion that this is what must be happening?

You're clearly just dodging the poll question. Is it even a question? :?

I know it starts with "how" but it reads more like he's about to tell us how he is defending himself. I choose to believe that he accidentally started the poll because that would make me feel better. :-D
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

desert-rat

On being effected by neg. people , some are psychic vampires , most have no idea of what they are doing . 

Szaxx

Try it for yourself. Once you see the tiniest of results you can refuse the bad and send it back ten fold.
Here read this,

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/the_influence_effect-t36336.0.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ZHaDuM

I agree with the "psychic vampires" theory and once you identify who and what these people are doing, its much easier to avoid their effects.  Send them back the opposite positive emotions and they seem to quickly move on to other easier prey.