News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Masturbation/Incubi and Sucubi

Previous topic - Next topic

soarin12

Thanks, Lionheart.  That's very helpful.  It's encouraging to know you were able to work through it.  Actually, it's encouraging to know someone who WANTED to work through it!!  :)

Astralzombie

This is actually a catch 22 for most men.

There is no better mental rundown for man to do than to imagine a sexual fantasy. We are pros at this and we skip very little details in our scenarios.

The drawback is that it leaves us with a very physical "problem" and this usually keeps us grounded in the physical if you catch my drift. :lol:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

LightBeam

While we are focused and connected to a physical body, its biological specifications will provoke some emotions and thoughts, that otherwise would not occur if we are in pure spirit. Our sub consciousness is polluted so to speak, with many beliefs and emotions related to our current reality perception and characteristics. In our genes as humans there are certain things encoded that no one can escape or avoid, including emotions triggered by hormones (sexuality). They do carry over upon immediate transfer or orientation from physical to astral experiences. Those emotions and thoughts, however can be eliminated by affirmations before falling asleep and if you are intending to project. In the beginning of my practice, I was experiencing these as well, and not because I am a lust driven person lol, in the contrary, but I recognized that our human nature's characteristics will show up automatically in our astral experiences if we don't consciously control them. And I found that setting goals and doing affirmations override such spontaneous astral episodes. If you wish to experience them every once I  a while, nothing wrong with this. But it is a waste of opportunities to learn something valuable, then to obsess with physical like urges. Maybe for men is harder to reprogram their thinking, since chemistry wise they are more sexually driven. From a women's perspective, we value intimacy in a higher level, so for most women their fantasy is having sex with the person they love. For men I guess they can have sex with anyone they find attractive just for the physical pleasure. But again, this is not who we are in a higher level, so we are in a way "victims" of our biological bodies' functions. But the more inner wisdom and knowledge you receive, you find  that other things start occupying your mind more, and negative human characteristics such as ego, fears, false beliefs, etc. start to diminish.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

Excellent post providing insight into a sensitive issue.
From this, one of the most oppressive actions a guy could do to damage a developing relationship is to be arrogant and self righteous. This bears no respect to whoever is actually correct. The action itself is like a gun to head with a feather trigger.
This ego is built in as said already and one of the things so hard to control. It can affect you in the NP too. The main problem is your thoughts are available to whomever the entity is your thinking of.
Using labels, the higher planes or far nicer places will be out of reach for those who cannot or should I say refuse to deal with this physical world pheromone triggered mindset.
It works for both sexes too.
Imagine for one min (in the physical) that the person who you see can read every thought you have made towards them. (you have absolutely no idea of this)
How many friends would you have and whats the likelihood of making new ones?
Correct this if necessary and you'll get far in excess on your experiences.
It's worse as you get older. The' I've got a chance' turns to 'yeah, look at him/her'.
This creates an internal anger and damages the self respect you have for yourself and others.
Thoughts
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.