News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dealing with Psychic Vampires

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

I've had to deal with a lot of stuff, and have heard a a lot of stories. However, Ive noticed that most energy draining occurs in a locale, a specific place, with boudaries. Whatever causes the effect cannot move beyond it. So it's up to you to become aware of it, and move out.

Mirador

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by Mirador

I've had to deal with a lot of stuff, and have heard a a lot of stories. However, Ive noticed that most energy draining occurs in a locale, a specific place, with boudaries. Whatever causes the effect cannot move beyond it. So it's up to you to become aware of it, and move out.

Mirador

You mean that the draining is in a certain area, or there's a certain radius around the person.

In other words, is it like a moving boundary around the person, or is it a set boundary, taht even the vampire can leave?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Metal Ice

Moving out can end it but if the energy vampire is advanced, you may have to move to another state.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu
You mean that the draining is in a certain area, or there's a certain radius around the person.

In other words, is it like a moving boundary around the person, or is it a set boundary, taht even the vampire can leave?

In my experience both are applicable, a location where someone spends a lot of time makes for an easy set up. Some might think they are being bothered via their computer or TV, another view to consider is that it is simply a place where they spend a lot of time and as such are easily located and the object and immediate area get overlayed by the perp sometimes giving strange efects.
From the person point of view once an access point has been established unless care is taken to clean the point it can be readily exploited by other passing energy seekers of all types.

quote:
Originally posted by MetalIce
Moving out can end it but if the energy vampire is advanced, you may have to move to another state.

Also it may be that some so called Psy Vamps or other bottom feeders in the new locale have picked up on the signature of the access point. To your point, point to point location does look to work with distance being no object, useful for finding the perps but also works for them as well :(

The good news is that most of them seem fairly low down on the food chain and if really dependant on these sources of energy this makes them even more vulnerable to defensive methods.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

CRIMINALMIND63

Since I have been attacked I traveled 70 miles away from my attacker and still it had no effect on me. I read that once corded you can reach them clear across the world. I haven't tried traveling farther then this so i'm not sure how far you can travel.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

Since I have been attacked I traveled 70 miles away from my attacker and still it had no effect on me. I read that once corded you can reach them clear across the world.

I've moved 3000 miles away from mine and she still drains me. In this life I need to figure out how to break the connection so I don't have to be karmically bound to her.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

I haven't tried traveling farther then this so i'm not sure how far you can travel.

Distance is not really seem relevant, I have worked in different places 4000/6000 miles apart and no difference. The point to point location seems relatively easy, I suspect that when one anticipates a person about to telephone may be an example of this. And distance does not look to hinder this due to the links being non relative to our physical space.

I am writing something about this for someone else but in short in my experience we initially tend to view using our physical terms of reference and also usefully we can respond using the same terms of reference. However with experience and practise the perception can become more abstract, some would mention other dimensions and so on. One effect is when working in the physical state from one location and interacting with another is they can seem to merge and the activity can suddenly be happening in your face rather than down a long cord and then switch back again as the physical mind plays with the perspective.
Has a certain entertainment value. :)

With your experiences you may well already had this or similar experiences with your own subjective viewpoint so appologies for maybe tramping over old ground.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

picklehead

Okay. I know this is a selfe defense forum but you guys seem to know more about psi vamps than the psi vamps themselves. I don't know if I am one and would like to know how to figure it out.

I do know that I suck energy out of people. Sometimes I pull so much energy that my body cannot physically hold it and shakes uncontrollably. I don't do this on purpose, but I do it all the time.

I can't even stand near people without taking their energy. They can't feel it leaving them, they only know that they get completely exhausted when I move away. I have no control over who I take it from, when, and how. I have tried to figure out how to give back the energy or get rid of the energy but it only increases the amount I take.

Does anyone know what I can do to control this and how I can teach the people around me to prevent me from invading?

rhinegirl

I myself am a psychic vampire. If you want to know more about tehm I suggest you check out occultforums.com There's many of us there and its a great site about magic and other phenomena.

Read the rules FIRST. They don't suffer fools gladly.

Jessica.

quote:
Originally posted by picklehead

Okay. I know this is a selfe defense forum but you guys seem to know more about psi vamps than the psi vamps themselves. I don't know if I am one and would like to know how to figure it out.

I do know that I suck energy out of people. Sometimes I pull so much energy that my body cannot physically hold it and shakes uncontrollably. I don't do this on purpose, but I do it all the time.

I can't even stand near people without taking their energy. They can't feel it leaving them, they only know that they get completely exhausted when I move away. I have no control over who I take it from, when, and how. I have tried to figure out how to give back the energy or get rid of the energy but it only increases the amount I take.

Does anyone know what I can do to control this and how I can teach the people around me to prevent me from invading?

Michael_Stonewing

No actual message to speak of; just this:
******Raises eyebrow********
******Laughs Heartily*********
(Back to your regularly scheduled entertainment)

wantsumrice

antoon19

hi all .winged wolf i would mot fee to bad obout what is been thrown at you and you others is this not a site where one shares love and compation and to disscuss and help those who mak mistakes,instea all i get on this page is judjemen and temrer be sure one always learns from mistakes to perfection, you all should appoligise to eachother and start helping each other.

kakkarot

picklehead: it seems that you are asking how you can control your energy, and for that i recommend robert's New Energy Ways. you can already feel it, which should be a big help, but when you learn how to manipulate it you'll start learning how to control it so that you can stop it from doing things on it's own.

in time, you might also be able to search deeper within yourself (if need be) and find out what it is about you that is causing it [:)].

good luck and sorry that i didn't reply earlier.

~kakkarot

Fenris

Once a Psychic Vampire has been identified and has targeted you what are the best defences?

I have read one authors opinion that it is possible to draw your energy back down the 'cord' the individual has attached to you. But the likely hood of prevailing in such a tug-of-war with someone experienced with the process is slim.

Another defence is apparently to build up and rapidly release a big 'shockwave' of energy. But how could this possibly be beneficial when the person WANTS your energy?

I imagine that tactics involving breaking the individual concentration would only help for a brief period and only against a neophyte Vampire.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had experience with dealing with psychic vampires and has read of other methods. I know that Winged_Wolf could certainly add something here.

And also I have read conflicting views about how common conscious psychic vampirism is in society.

As individuals who work more with, and potentially have greater levels of personal energy are we as a subculture more at risk to such predators?

Best regards to all

David

Veni Vidi Vici