News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to prevent sucubus attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

I sympathesize very much with you as I have been suffering from attacks for over ten years.
Here are some methods of  defence:
- rub sliced garlic near the area that the neg is connected to you. Effective!
- Visualize a blue sphere covering you and your partner if she´s affected too.
- Herbal soaps such as St. John´s wort (connected with exorcism) might be effective as is rosemary and angelica.
-herbs that are effective are St. john´s Wort, Angelica, Rosemary, Cinnamon.
-burning incensesticks of sage and Frankincense.
-keep track on what specific images or emotions the negs want you to obsess about.

Good luck!!

shalalem

Hi all:)
   I am being attacked by a sucubus i believe .It started 2 weeks back .I had been doing astral mergings with my lady love and it seems it was attrcted to my thought forms  .Now it has formed strong bonds near my genital area especially at the base of the spine where the sexual energy resides and it feeds and stimulates me from there.The only time i can be free from it is when i center in my heart and surround myself with love.It immediately detches then but forms back connections sooner or later.Im tired of battling it and very depressed almost to the point of being suicidal.Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of it.
I would be extremely grateful
Love n Light
Bubbles