News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to solve night attacks?????

Previous topic - Next topic

Czm33x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mainly just hearing voices, seeing shadows move, being drained of energy, feeling of "another person inside her mind
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing voices can indicate that she has natural abilities to  become a medium. All she needs is someone who can train her to work with the spirit world.

Seeing shadows move.
White light is the best defense against anything negative. Provided that's what these shadows are.  They could be eartbound spirits or thoughtforms created by fears.

Being drained.
A basic defense for this is for her  to visualize a box of radiant pure white light around herself.

Another person inside her mind.
If she feels like the pineal gland area in her brain is tingling then someone is reading her mind.

If these things continue to happen, she might need to walk a different spiritual path then you are on. She might need to learn various techniques for banishing negative spirits.

Ides315

Hey Usiimers.

Have you tried to get her to read PPSD? The attacks will not stop if she does nothing. This needs to be explained to her without increasing her fear, which can be used against her.

Robert has a lot of great methods, get her to employ some. If it runs through the family, there is probably some kind of issue to be resolved. If she does not resolve it, it will continue through the following generations. Women can be very motivated to protect (future) children, and will do things  they would not bother to do for themselves. Just be careful on applying the psychology.

You learned something with the prayer you repeated. The effects can be mechanically duplicated by making a tape or CD with the prayer and setting it on continous play. If you do this for your girlfriend, us one from her relegion, it will strengthen her inner self, also.

If you want to get into this for the long haul, read the thread "Why not just shield" in this forum. The methods can be applied to other besides yourself, but take time and effort to learn.

Best wishes

Usiimers

Thanks for all your advce!
I don't think she is interested in working with the spirit world.  It's funny because though I'm into OBE and all that kind of stuff she is sort of frightened by it.  That's the main problem.  She also tries to make excuses and make it seem like maybe it isn't the case with her.  
I did show her PPSD.  We went through it together, and sure enough a lot of the stuff that he described, she had gone through.  I swear, I heard her say, "Oh ya, thats happened to me before" about 20 times.  
That's pretty scary stuff.  I told her that we should try doing some of the exercises and countermeasures but she is a little scared of the idea.  
I'll try talking to into it again.  It's hard because she really is one of the nicest people in the world, and as Robert points out in the book, it's sad how NEGS are probably even more attracted to sensitive and open people.  
I'll do my best and any other advice any of you can provice will be greatly appreciated.  
I would use the hose technique but we live in the city.  Is there an equivilent we could use?

Nita

Hello Useiimers
  I would make her a sleep pillow. It is filled with Lavender, yarrow, and any of the other protective herbs that she finds restful. You make it slender and put it inside of the regular pillowcase on the bottom as it will probably be bumpy.
  The herbs will help her sleep. You only have to pray for protection and a safe sleep over the pillow. Fill it full of white  energy until it seems like the scent and herbs take on a energy of their own. I
  I also use a dream catcher. I put it over my bed and put protective symbols on the sides. I then energize it to catch all of the bad energy and turn it into good dreams. It is helpful also.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Hephaestus

If you've not read this section please do, may be of help to you and your girlfriend.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/magick/nita/nita_1_3.htm

--------------------------------------------------
"May the wisdom of Hephaestus shine on you all, as it has done me."

Usiimers

I've read Robter's book a few weeks ago and though I've employed energy development and meditation I am somewhat unsure about what other defenses to try.  
My problem is that my girlfriend has had psychic nighttime attacks throughout her life.  Nothing like a posession or anything like that that I'm sure of.  Mainly just hearing voices, seeing shadows move, being drained of energy, feeling of "another person inside her mind".  She is an intelligent girl and gets scared very easily.  
This is one reason she would be seen as an easy target.  I also feel as if it might be hereditary.  Her whole family goes through these types of things.  She also has bad sleeping problems and once in a while has projected without knowing what it was before she met me.  
Well, last night I was even home alone and I had a dream(?) where I would feel like I was sort of awakening, maybe a partial projection, but I feel as if I need to gain control of myself and I feel as if there is a negative presence there.  
In my dream a woman comes to me and tells me that it is a psychic attack.  I tell her that I'm scared to directly attack anything or to cause too many problems because I am afraid of a greater attack.  She says that she does ahead and does whatever she can to get rid of these things.
I then say a Muslim prayer in my dream mind, since I was raised Muslim, it rings in a beautiful way and it seems as if it is beautiful and a strong resistence against whatever it is.  I feel as if the prayer is a light in this dark and eerie sleep.  I use this prayer as a mantra.  
I wake up confused and wondering what to do about this this problem.
Where should I start?  I have read Robert's book and I don't know what to employ without worrying too much about a NEG reprecussion.  
As for my girlfriend, I want to desperately help her, since i feel as if her NEG problem is rubbing off on me.  She is very scared and feels as if doing nothing would work.  I don't know if she's ready to change.  
If I use a lot of the countermeasures and work on being more spiritually wholesome, will that in turn rub off on my girlfriend?
I'd appreciate any advice.  Thanks!