News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to tell if neg is causing baby upset??

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Can you get a copy of Robert Bruce's book "Practical Psychic Self Defense"? I seem to recall it had material specifically on helping children. Anything I could provide would just be from this book.

Celeste

Hi Tom
 Thank you for responding. I do have Robert's book--thanks. I don't think I can find that answer in it though. Maybe I'm being stupid and paranoid but the question is more about if some how those passive measures caused this reaction & why would that be? My intention wasn't to cause more of a commotion. The parents are kind of non-commital spiritually speaking and have put off having her christened-which Robert doesn't recommend. Her mom is open about the spiritual stuff though, which is why I did what I did & it made things worse!

I thought to do some passive measures just as a precaution to be proactive to protect her ---not because I thought there was a neg there. I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm wondering if using more than one symbol could cause this reaction? Maybe someone out there who is experienced in these matters?? Much appreciated.

silva

I read where when robert tried the pentagram type ink drawings on one kid the attacks got really bad so he took them off.

Most other ones experienced like minor discomfort but if it gets worse you might want to try something else.

Celeste

After reading some old posts about negs & babies I decided to be proactive & put some protective herbs (sage, rosemary, cinnamon,marjoram & bay leaf)in our nieces'(6mth old) bedroom. She has been plagued with upper respiratory illness & has not been sleeping well.  I put some mala beads with some symbols pentagrams, & solar crosses on her crib.
Unless the baby is suddenly teething as a coincidence??--she has had a strong aberant reaction to these measures. She had not been sleeping well before but immediately after the prayer beads were placed on her crib  & the protective herbs placed in her room she has screamed everytime they put her into bed.

Any ideas what's happening with this? I feel awful & I regret trying anything. I can't figure out why this reaction or what to do now?? thanks for suggestions. :)