News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hypothesis About Negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Light Mystic

Hi Violet! yes, i also agree that negs as well as other little creatures choose to hang around, especially certain people for various given reasons as well as to feed off of other people's energy like you and Robert have said. i wonder why they'd choose to do this? what would really be the main purpose of them wanting to do this to people? are they -all- bad? i wonder if -good- astral creatures would need to do this as well?! i'm also pondering over if say, astral wildlife would also be doing this to people along with negs and other astral creatures? why would the astral wildlife choose to take people's energy? well, let's take a look at what plants and animals and even insects need to do in order to keep living on the physical. my guess would be to help them possibly -grow- like how plants and animals need food as well as preying on one another in order to keep surviving and grow like how it is on the physical. so, instead of the astral creatures and wildlife needing to prey off of each other and eat other animals and plants, they feed off of people's energy! why? why would something like this exist? maybe only the ones who do this sort of thing are bad, and the good ones don't have to do this to keep on existing? does the bad ones need other's energy to survive because they're just thoughtforms that need energy to continue to exist?

here's an odd idea. if there are any advanced projectors who are on the forum, why don't you try doing this experiment with one of the astral wildlife or other creature you may find that exists there, especially one you may feel may not be good. now, what if one of them would be caught for a short amount of time and contained in an area where it wouldn't ever be allowed to have any energy to feed off of? watch it and see if it slowly will disappear and diminish before your astral eyes. without one of these creatures being allowed to feed off of any kind of energy, would it eventually keep fading until it would overall disappear? and, if it would completely disappear, would that mean it 1) needed energy to feed off of to keep existing and 2) it was a thoughtform that needed to keep absorbing energy to continue to live?

so Violet, what reasons why do you think negs and other astral creatures choose to hang around us? "I think there are many reasons for negs hanging around...". i have ideas as well on this, but would also like to hear a few of your first. -smile-

i also agree, that negs and other astral creatures like feeding off of energy that pretty much matches their own vibration, especially more so, negative energy such as feelings and emotions. however, i'm also sure that there are those who feed off of other kinds of energy as well besides the kind that may match their own energy. they feed off of lifeforce energy too. maybe they're psychic vampires? -laugh- well, you never know! -grin- without taking one's lifeforce energy, would these particular kind just keep fading until they completely become non-existent? or, without doing this, would they still live on anyway?

well, i'm also agreeing with you in saying that whenever one's feeling as though they're in a very high energy and positive state of mind, the negs and others won't necessarily be able to want to touch you or even really want to have anything to do with you. however, i'm also sure that they actually are others who would be attracted to you overabundance of energy as well because of you having so much. they'd see this and would more likely would want your energy. however, if one says prayers and continues to keep raising their energy and vibration, then maybe these negs and other lower astral creatures wouldn't even be able to see you! i'm saying this because, take this for example. if there are higher and lower realms that exist, we can't see them, so, it's probably the same thing to lower astral creatures. your vibration may be so high that you're unnoticeable to them! that's my guess! -smile- and, maybe your energy's if of such a high vibration that they wouldn't be able to stand having your energy to use, because it would be to high for them.

i'm also certain that negs and other lower beings would also normally choose to avoid being near a person who would want to contiuously want to keep using prayers and surrounding themself with white light because they don't like these things. it feels uncomfortable to them and they don't necessarily like this energy as much either. however, here's kind of a strange though.....i'm wonder if a lower astral being or neg would like to take and use this kind of good energy would mean that this particular one is wanting to attempt to raise out of it's own dark vibration and may be trying to be good? now, ponder about that one! if not, then why would one want to have white light or good energy?

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Violet

I would like to propose a hypothesis about the negs and see what people think.  Add your own ideas.  Many be together we can get a complete picture.  

I think there are many reasons for negs hanging around but I very much agree with Robert that one of the many reasons is to feed off other people's energy.  But I would like to further this by suggesting that they can only feed off stepped-down energy.  In other words we act like step down transformers which make the energy more palettable to them.  I say this because I think of the times when my energy vibration levels are extremely high.  I am exuding way, way more energy at these times.  Other living people can feel the energy and my aura feels very expanded yet I never ever see negs around feeding off this free energy.  Also as I am increasing my energy the negs seem to want to get the heck out of there fast.  I think the negs want to catch us when we are tired and energy is at its lowest and best matches their energy levels.  I think they are not too fussy they just want to avoid the high vibrations.

I am thinking that if someone practiced a lot through visualization and prayer to rapidly increase their vibration levels this might be yet another way to get rid of negs.  In other words while calling white light is good it may not be enough for immediate results unless we are practiced at taking in white light rapidly.  I think visualization is the most rapid powerful way to increase energy when practiced so frequently that it becomes second nature.  Once the negs know a person is able to do this they would say well away.  

What do you guys think?
Love and Light to the One and All,
Violet