News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have a friend who believes she is possessed

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Talk to Nita,Nita Hickok [nita@astralpulse.com]

She requires a picture of your friend.

Tell your friend to be wary of Psychics and their intentions "help."  I am in debt because of the previous
two idiots who "helped" me. It cost me close to $40,000 over the
course of 3 years and even involved me buying one of the two women a
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My value as a person meant nothing. The
woman who drove the jeep did so without a license and without
insurance and the jeep was always in my name. Anytime I objected, I
was told that I was hurting their feelings (apparently having their
feelings hurt was a greater crime than leaving a person to die at the
hands of these things). If I persisted, I was told, "Well fine, then I won't help you next time, and your father/brother/mother/you will be
in a coffin. I don't have to do this and our lives have been hell ever since we met you." That was why I bought them the jeep. There was no
concept of respect or compromise or self sacfrice (I did all the
sacrificing). It was, buy us the jeep or we won't save your family).
Not knowing this happened to others, or where to go to get help, I
thought I was stuck with them. Being faced with descisions that had
the appearance of immediate crisis (you're father is going to die if
you don't do this) was why I stayed with them and it was a positive
energy force that finally broke me away from them last Feb. I have
forgiven them because I suspect similiar entities entered their lives
when they were 13...I don't think they knew any better. Their lives
are now being tortured by these entities. But I'm financially ruined.
I have $5000 I am paying off on my credit card, I have a car that is
$5000 worth more than the actual sticker price (I had the jeep and my
original, nearly paid off car traded in for a 2002 Dodge Neon. What a
rip off), and I owe money to my family. I had to take a home equity
loan of $5000 to pay these two women (i paid that loan off twice). I
refinanced the loan into my mortgage. When I had to sell my house to
return to the East Coast, the refinancing cost me. The Sellers bid
came short of the price required to get rid of the house. My father
took $5000 out of his retirement to help me get rid of my house. He
then gave me an additional $1600 to help me procure an apt here on the
US East Coast. It's not free money, I have to pay them back. I
am 30 years old, and everything is gone, my retirement, my life
savings. I don't want to say I have nothing, people from work donated
furniture to me when I told them how tight a life I was
living...that's more than what a lot of people have going through this
experience. But as of right now, I am living paycheck to
paycheck.

This is not an isolated incident. There are many, many people out there who have given up everything because they thought they had to, because they were desperate to save a loved one who was suffering, because some entity told them they were holding their unborn miscarried children hostage...etc. It's disgusting and the thing you have to realize (as it is in my case) the exorcism may only be partially successful. It may not get rid of them entirely. So you're stuck in a fear ridden cycle of supply money (large amounts) for dopey thing that is ineffective. The fear those two nitwits instilled in me to keep me from questioning them broke me down further, that's why these jerks have as much free room to roam with me now. I was so much stronger before all this happened...and now it's so much harder to fight.

Just on a whim, I went to two psychics just this past Sunday to compare. Half their information was correct, the other half was grossly obvious it was neg tainted. The one women wanted another $5000 (she went out of her way to make me feel as helpless as possible...it was disgusting). The other asked $500, until I told her my story. Then she told me to never give money to psychics on this problem again.

Nita only asks for a donation (YOU SET THE AMOUNT). She does this work as charity and asks for charity in return.

Hate to say it, but your friend is describing what I experienced. Is she having problems feeling her emotions, like her emotions are forced? Emotions should pass and leave when you feel them, mine are always stuck. Does she feel like her emotions are off balance? Is she having difficulty defining boundaries (does she treat a petty situation like someone just committed murder)?

Print this out and show it to her.

Soulfire

Hi,

Before your friend spends any amount of money hiring outside help to correct this problem, I strongly suggest she read Robert Bruce's book: Practical Psychic Self Defense.  If she lives in a reasonably populated area, she can probably even borrow it for free from a nearby library.  In my opinion, there is a lot of very useful information in there.

Just my 2 cents worth...  [:)]

--Soulfire

fca2003

My name is fiona and i am reply to the message that my friend placed initially.

The symptoms that i have i have had for about one year. It started by hearing voices which were directing me to do things, namely contact a specific person. This person is in a rock band. I managed to get as far as his manager and asked his manager if this singer could phone me back.Whilst i waited,within a few seconds, i felt this presence on the outside of my body first and then it told me to lie down and at that point it entered my body.

I then remember shouting out all kinds of things;namely of religious barering and sending messages to people.These people were in political and religious positions.

Other things occured but basically,particularly over the last few days,these feelings inside me have become stronger and far more unpleasant.

I have spent the last eleven months praying and i have also been to a healing centre,which acheived nothing,and i went to see a priest,which also acheived nothing.

The feelings that I have are mainly like throbbing,pulsating feelings in my head and torso. I feel pressures across my arms and chest and nausea.

Nita I'm hoping you can reply A.S.A.P.

Ides315

Hi fca2003

Getting a copy of PPSD is a good idea. There is a lot of stuff in there that can help. It can be ordered form this site, or your local bookstore should be able to get it.

Nita's website is www.astralhealer.com. She has a lot of good information there that will help you until she can get back to you. Knowing what you are up aghainst should help. Harden your resolve to fight, as there will probably be several attempts to get you to stop trying to help yourself.

On this site download a copy of "Counter measures and Wards", by Robert Bruce. There is good stuff in there, and he recomends several psalms and some prayers to memorize that are effective. Try to make your enviroment as "positve" as possible. Lots of light, nice music, good smells (Cinnamon is very good). Keep night lights on, or the house lights at night. If you afford one ion generators will help.

My best to you

Ides

fca2003

She has this constant pressure over her entire body and has tried many ways to rid herself of this feeling both medicaly and spiritually..

She now believes her only option is exorcism:

She is willing to pay expences and a fee to rid herself of this "possesion".

Help me to help her ....

Anybody here knows who is active in this field.

Thanks in advance.