News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have a ghost

Previous topic - Next topic

restinose

I have a ghost! Or more precise ly an apparition. It is a young girl of about 13 , who my son has seen for a few years now.At first I thought it was a side effect ot his tourettes meds. But he has been off of them for some time now. He says he still sees her, he says she is young about 13 short wavy brown hair, weaing a white night shirt or dress, black leggings and is kind of pale in complexion. Her name is Devon.I have never seen her myself, but the other night my wife woke me up and said she just saw "the ghost", not the vapory kind but an actual physical manifestation, that she said appearedto her to be as real as anyone living.She at first thought it was my son screwing around, she saw the butt and legs disappar into the entrance of my grandaughte's inflatable bouncy house and thought it was him, when she called out to him he answered from the other room, which kind of freaked her out as everyone else was sleeping. When I went to see what was going on
I could feel every hair on my body stand up. I am not sure how to proceed?  I would like to help this young girl if she has lost her way. Ido know that my property was a farm in 1866, but this is not the original house.I can not find anyone by that name who lived here in 1866, but was wondering if this spirit could be attached to my son. I also do a lot of gravestone restoration and tapophilia related research and thought I may have brought someone home with me, so to speak? How can we help this soul? While I don't have any problems with this spirit , I would hate to think she is wandering about when she should be in the light with her family and loved ones. Any help would be most appreciated!

Lionheart

Nice, everyone should have a ghost in their homes. It would always keep them on their toes!  :wink:

How do you help her? Ask her that yourself. Sit quietly and meditate on it. I'm sure the answer will come to you.

She has chosen you for a reason!  :-)

AstralCody

"not the vapory kind but an actual physical manifestation"

Yeah, I know what you mean! They do come off as physical as anything here. Sometimes I have seen them and they are a bit hazy... but I get what you mean there. Sparked a memory in my head from my past hehe...

Good luck! and ^^ what Lionheart said :- )

roman67

That's great. Try to communicate with her. You will definitely get an answer from her side.

majour ka

Hi restinose,

Please don't worry. I am a medium and I kow that all, especially children are looked after by those kind spirits in the other world. Spirit children will be attracted to sensitive children and especially if there is a lot if love in the home. She won't be lost but obviously likes something about your family. Let her be and she will be fine. She's also obviously gained the ability of making her self seen which is great. She may well be bringing healing to your son. Just because she appears as a child she may be a developed and enlightens soul. Blessings.

Ps if you really want to know, get a medium in and they can maybe talk to her.

roman67

If you have any problem with that spirit then you should consult with a medium for that.