News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

i have already experienced this life?

Previous topic - Next topic

ashsek

Quote from: Szaxx on April 14, 2014, 21:47:06
Have you any idea what this mission involves?
i dont have any idea but i get some strange feeling that this mission is very big very big . i am gonna do something very great that would change the entire history of mankind. maybe would destroy it or take it to new levels. and my future prediction is very good . anything i say randomly without thinking over it that thing happens at the very present movement....

Szaxx

Perhaps you'll become more informed as time goes by.
I've 'seen' countless things in advance, at present the latest is earthquakes.
These 'seen' events are mostly from the thoughts of those present at the time of the event.
Just monitor them, they usually show up as a news story or similar.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ashsek

but the problem is those things which i get to be notified . i cannot change them . they just come into my mind and it happens. i cannot do anything to change it .they just come into my mind and it happens at any cost . these are those things that you cant change .....

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on April 16, 2014, 13:16:29
but the problem is those things which i get to be notified . i cannot change them . they just come into my mind and it happens. i cannot do anything to change it .they just come into my mind and it happens at any cost . these are those things that you cant change .....

You have to remember, there are other factors (specifically beings) in the astral that also have a certain level of control. Also, it becomes hard to control things like this when you aren't "fully" projecting. Like, sometimes you can be projecting, but only half way into the astral planes. Your subconscious mind is manifesting more than your waking mind.

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on April 16, 2014, 13:16:29
You change the way you think then.  You change so that they don't naturally "come into your mind".
A perspective change is a lot easier than most people think... it just takes some time.

Szaxx

The 'knowing' occurs whenever, you're not projecting most times, you're doing your job or driving. The info comes and you simply know.
Sometimes it can be almost insignifcant while others it can be headline news.
In the majority of cases you seem to be picking up the thoughts and feelings of those involved. This can include anyone anywhere on the planet. The more it affects them the stronger your interpretation of where the info may apply.
That's how it is.

ashsek

Quote from: Szaxx on April 17, 2014, 04:56:06
The 'knowing' occurs whenever, you're not projecting most times, you're doing your job or driving. The info comes and you simply know.
Sometimes it can be almost insignifcant while others it can be headline news.
In the majority of cases you seem to be picking up the thoughts and feelings of those involved. This can include anyone anywhere on the planet. The more it affects them the stronger your interpretation of where the info may apply.
That's how it is.
exactly this happens with me also but i dont know how to project still now

ashsek

there is also an other problem sometimes from inside i feel like to be immortal(maybe sound like a joke) but it is truth i feel like im descendant of a god or demi-god get strong intentions like that   

Szaxx

Within the NP you can be exactly that. Immortal with the powers of a God.
Dont expect this to happen in a flash. You may he picking up your future mindset. This will only apply in the NP after you have learned how to control your fears, emotions ect.
A power crazy person may have a lucid dream on this but you'll never reach anywhere in the astral proper with this 'problem mindset'.
There's so much to learn first about yourself. Having this level of power at your disposal requires a formidable level of self control. Start to accept things by realising how would you react if you had this power in the physical.
Imagine being wronged by someone you don't really like, the question of what would you do that's DIFFERENT from now with yourself as you presently are.
Im trying to work things out at present to help you.
There's things I have done that I now know wouldn't happen.
Have a think on the above and be very honest with yourself. Remember we all can get crazy at times if pushed too hard.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on April 17, 2014, 15:41:43
there is also an other problem sometimes from inside i feel like to be immortal(maybe sound like a joke) but it is truth i feel like im descendant of a god or demi-god get strong intentions like that   

Being immortal is nothing new. The soul is immortal. Yes, that means all of is are immortal, our guides too.

Szaxx

Very true, if you carry that thought into the physical you'll find your time here very short.
It's learning to be both and keeping the two very separate that counts.
One mess-up and it's game over.

ashsek

Quote from: Szaxx on April 17, 2014, 23:22:23
Very true, if you carry that thought into the physical you'll find your time here very short.
It's learning to be both and keeping the two very separate that counts.
One mess-up and it's game over.
cant understand which count and what game over . btw what is NP

Szaxx

NP means non physical.
Keeping the two mindsets seperate is important. Counts is lost in translation.
Game over means the end of your life in this sentence.

ashsek

Quote from: Szaxx on April 12, 2014, 17:14:37
Ashsek, it sounds like you are connected to the source.
I call this 'the knowing'. You simply know things mostly before they happen.
It happens at random while awake and in dreams it can be very precise.

if i am connected to the source how can i improve my power. any way by which it could become more strong

Astralzombie

Ashek, I believe you are trying to understand too many things at once. You should slow down and take it one step at a time.

Practice meditating for short periods then slowly lengthen the time. Do this and projection will usually occur on it's own so long as you don't get scared or over excited. If so, then working on your fears would be the next step.

It sounds like you are being overwhelmed with your premonitions so chasing after them with no way to control the ability will only confuse you more. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

Your interpretation is where to start. Make notes and do your best to NOT become emotionally attached if this aspect is part of it.
You'll find some common links and this will help you to understand the info you 'see'.
It may appear you are going backwards but you will see an operating system developing. There may be more than one. For example knowing things instantly that are already happening or about to happen and events taking place in the future.
The information you recieve may also come in more than one 'language' that means in different ways. Sometimes this is crystal clear and nothing or no-one can convince you otherwise. These are exactly what occurs as 'seen'.
Other times it's in words, phrases, feelings of all descriptions and a strange kind of just knowing, where you don't understand fully but have some basic idea of what to expect.
Being able to recognise any, will make things easier to interpret from the data supplied.
I've searched for years trying to find someone with answers to improving the skill and all I find is interpretation data. This is so basic its useless. Nobody has the dreams that are an exact replica of whats to come, if they do there's not many and they are not saying much.
I'm sure they exist. I've had these extremely accurate dreams from around 1974 and they are in a class of their own. Nothing in my life has had such an emotional impact as these types of dream. You'll understand this if you feel the emotions inside of them.
I think this is an almost perfect connection to the source relating to info I asked for in my early astral travels whilst learning. This gift was uncontrollable at first until I started to collect data about each one and sort them into different types of experiences.
I can't switch it off but have stopped most of the emotional impact. This reduced the experiences to more of the interpretation types but still the details are clear. There's some dream aspects to these making a storyline for the dream, the event is very close to what occurs later.
Most of the info is what other people's thoughts are and this creates some confusion.
Look at the dates in the example given below. There's a lot of mnemonics but it's understandable.
The Russian meteor/aircraft in particular.

Re: Reference Material. by Szaxx » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 am

Drm> mny all nightmare situtns. Viral 66% annihilation of world looping from new strain. Meteor breaking up and destroying aircraft in flight. This gets videoed. Meteor at sea. Some EMP causes problems unsure loc. Lots of sad people reason unkn. Flat tyre on car? Dangerous so got a new one. Broken sidewall beads... Many Phys knowings all avoided. Watching the sky

Re: Reference Material. by Szaxx » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 am

Phys> car trouble running on 3 cylinders. Needs fixing again. Got slow vibrations half way through night last thursday. A first ever experience. Not seen a meteor but aircraft crashes in Russia. Could be related. It is a week later... NP > not much recall, lack of sleep aaaggghhh. Can't wait for hols.

Re: Reference Material. by Szaxx » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Review>On that Russian aircrash, this is so unreal. Think about what I interpreted and watch the
clip. http://abcnews.go.com/m/video?id=20924052

The ground looks like the sea. This is typical of the interpretation type of dream experience.

Big question, is this like yours?

ashsek

maybe that link is broken . and i want to know which is the correct way for ap i have tried many but everytime failure i cant stay motionless for a long period of time . i loose control over my body and i move and everything is ruined

Lionheart

Ashsek, you certainly do use the word "can't" a lot. What do you think happens when you go to sleep? My guess is that your body does as well and you stop moving.

This entire practice takes a lot of trust. You put yourself into the right frame of mind with your body relaxed, then you shift. But, you must ALLOW what's going to happen to happen. It's the one time where you don't have control over your body and that is why it scares people so.

The vibrations/trembles, the sounds, the visuals, they are all fear test of sorts. Your consciousness wants you to be prepared when you finally do shift over consciously aware. That's why it creates all of these obstacles. To see if you are ready to yet.

Szaxx

Fixed the link :-D
Doubt is the probably the second largest cause of failiure. You are in command effectively and demanding action through intent works very well.

YOU are the driving force.