News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have possession problems, please help me

Previous topic - Next topic

Selea

Quote from: Summerlander on June 30, 2011, 14:51:51
Selea...

OOBEs are acknowledged by science.

No, they aren't. There's only an interest in them, as with many other so called "paranormal" activities, including, guess what, interactions with "entities".

They are often purported to be many things by the scientific community, but, what they are remains elusive. And yes...they could all be in your head. I never claimed to know anything for sure.

I just let you notice that you use two measures when you interact with things. OBEs can be all in your head (as you yourself admitted here) and yet they are perfectly fine in your view and you use them to do what you want. The same can be said of "demons" yet those things are not fine with you, for your intellectual approach.

Make-up your mind. You cannot decide yourself what's "real" and what's not just on what you like more or it is more close to your personal intellectual view. And before all else, you cannot decide yourself what's "real" and what's not without either having experienced it yourself.

The only person claiming to know it all here is yourself and I'm giving you the opportunity here to look at yourself by holding a mirror up to your face.

I just write what I know, but, differently from yours, my knowledge is very ample and includes also those things I didn't intellectually believe or care to. My experience is based on practical things, yours in intellectual dabblings of no practical value whatsoever if not to believe you are so sure of everything already.

Again, OOBEs are a real phenomenon, what they are is what eludes us.

Also "demons" are. OBEs are "real" because you can use the experience they create, and in the same way "demons" are real for the experience they create. Both experiences can be used, this is the only thing that matters. Are they really "real"? Who knows and who cares. Only you do, just that you do so only for what you care to, and you are a total contradiction either intellectually. Your logic has no sense.

The same thing cannot be said about the Goetia demons. There is absolutely no proof that such sentient beings exist and can be interacted with in the Phase.

There are many "proofs", in fact, of the same character of the "proofs" that OBEs are real. They are in the same category. Many people doing certain things have experienced the same things, exactly as with OBEs. But I suppose that since these people don't conform to your intellectual pow then they must all be "deluded", differently, naturally, from those that share it. What you don't like is coming from "deluded" individuals, what you like comes from "wise and pragmatic" people, no matter if those people then, either admittedly never ever tried those things they insist they are experts upon.

And the fact that a minority of people (that usually, as you, care to do only what they intellectually find fine discarding all the rest as if it naturally doesn't exists because they say so), cannot experience those things in the "phase" it doesn't mean that they cannot be encountered and experienced there by people that know how to do it.

The fact that some people can only drive a car with all assists on it doesn't mean that all people cannot control a car without them. I imagine what Ken Block would think if somebody a day will write a book in where it is written: "a car can be controlled only with ABS and automatic gears, elsewhere you certainly go off-road on an overtake and everybody that says the contrary is just deluded".

You seem to have an interest for esoteric writings but you completely disregard that that is just someone's view being expressed (and usually with ulterior motives).

I have interest only in what I can experience, and, differently from you, I experience EVERYTHING.

He also engaged in esoteric practices and his view was somewhat different from that of, say, Aleister Crowley, for example.

On the contrary, on the structure the experiences are almost the same. You should read a little better and not just stop on the external part. Look at the structure of the experiences, they share many similarities.

In the intermediate state, upon death, one may experience scores of demons, which, as it is stated in the Bardo Thodol (and I have it!), have no existence but a subjective one.

Also OBEs are a "subjective" experience as they aren't. Same as "demons". They are subjective as they aren't.

You are focusing on that and moving right towards it. I'm telling you...you are moving towards your own mental gunk as you allow yourself to be impressed by all this Goetian nonsense.

I focus on what works. You focus on mental dabbling. You continue to discard all the time that I repeat that I don't care if they are "real" or not. I DON'T CARE. Do you know the meaning of the word? I care only about if a thing works and if I can use it or not.

But instead you still continue insisting that I say that they are "real" (in the sense you give to the term). Would you please stop debating on things I never said to begin with?

Demons don't exist like people do. They are aspects of your psyche and some are from your imagination. there's a reason why we have nightmares too...to help us face our fears.

Again, what they are and what they aren't doesn't concern me. I don't care what an OBE is, only the way I can use them. Same way I don't care what a "demon" is, only how I can use them.

And I repeat it to you: since you are so sure they don't exist, why it's that so that every people as you that I've met that say the same things then tinkle in their pants (*literally*) when  they are shown what happens?

Since you (and others like you) are so sure it's just "imagination" (that yet you didn't define the meaning of the word, you discarded it altogheter, isn't it?) why I bet as much as you want that you will *never* dare to try doing a thing as the one I've mentioned?

Quote from: Summerlander on June 30, 2011, 14:51:51All you are doing is telling the newbie that entering the Phase can be dangerous...not so! Not at all.

Listen, you can do whatever you want but stop pretending you know what I've done and stop pretending I wrote something I never did. You continuosly do this: you make up stuff I never said and then you either try to "confute" it.

I said exactly the contrary, read well next time, I expressedly said in the first message that in the "phase" (as you call it) these things are never met if you don't do something specific and you know how to do it. So no, I instilled fear in anybody, and on the contrary I either wrote to the OP that I was talking of all another thing.

Maybe, I always repeat it to you, if instead of having an orgasm at the sound of your voice you will for one time READ what I write you will acknowledge that your supposed pedestal is just the chair that doesn't let you hang from the rope.

Have you ever experience one of the Goetia demons? Even if you think you have, what makes you think you didn't hallucinate the experience?

Because I have practical results by the experience. Namely: I ask a thing from a "demon", that thing happens. If when I turn the key my car ignites everytime, coincidence or not it's irrelevant.

Again, I'm not interested at all if I'm "hallucinating" (what is an hallucination, btw, oh wise one? care to explain?) or not. I care about the use of the "hallucination" and what it brings me. It brings me nothing of a *practical* value? I discard it. It brings something I can use in a practical way? Fine, I use it.

Selea, if you want to remain in your ignorance you are quite welcome.

My "ignorance" is built upon personal knowledge on what works and what it doesn't. Your "education" is based on suppositions about what's real and what not, without ever having either tried for yourself and not caring to.

Guess whom of the two I prefer...

And I already said it to you once: you are pretending you are more "educated" than me, but that's really so? If I would place a bet in your position I would be careful...

I'll let you believe in your demons and engulf yourself in fear while I carry out my Phase studies and occasionally enjoy rich and interesting experiences that will invigorate my artistic inspiration. Don't bother replying to tell me how much I'm wrong because, the next time I post here, it will be in reply to someone else's post.

And you can continue living in your boring world made of certainities of everything you don't either personally know for yourself as if you are an expert in them. I guess you can go in a martial arts forum, pretend you are the next Bruce Lee just because you've read a book that does make intellectual sense to you (without either knowing how to do a side-kick) and then insist that all people experiences are just fabrications of their mind, either if they are experiencing those "fabrications" everyday.

Do you think you will look "educated" to those people?

ether2

Quoteyou can do whatever you want but stop pretending you know what I've done and stop pretending I wrote something I never did. You continuosly do this: you make up stuff I never said and then you either try to "confute" it.

he has a masters in this field, it's called deception he's really quite good at it, arnt ya SL...

the governments do this on regular bases to decieve the viewer from learning or acknowledging the writer/speaker as a leader if ya like of a or many industries so as the viewer is steered (mis/guided) away from knowledge that will out perform other government official representatives...

as they dont have the abilities to learn on their mis-guided ventures...

hay SL i hear on the grape vine :wink: that some particular phaseing techniques are beeing erradicated as ya sigo says: The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
dont know whats going on their...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Summerlander

ether2:

You should marry the ignorant fool who posted before you and when the two of you are together, you can read this and learn:
http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

QuoteThe Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
dont know whats going on their...

www.obe4u.com

OOBEs are acknowledged by science and paedophilia does not come from homosexuality.

Good day!

:-D

ether2

Quote from: Summerlander on July 02, 2011, 08:01:59
ether2:

You should marry the ignorant fool who posted before you and when the two of you are together, you can read this and learn:
http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

www.obe4u.com

OOBEs are acknowledged by science and paedophilia does not come from homosexuality.

Good day!

:-D

all i stated is that you have a masters at what i stated, i did'nt say i dis/agree with anything else that s/he or yaself stated, thanx

OBe's acknowledged by science this is good, i dont disagree with this statement as it should be acknowledged by ALL, soon...as i'm sure it will be Obviously to those that know whats going on...

and in case ya not up to date Xanth does not like that word "peadophilie" as he has deleted many of my post because of that word peodophilie as his mates (CIA) dislike peadophilia understandably of course :-D...
for that reason i wont go into that discussion again...
i'm sure should you research the subject thoroughly you will be quite suprised at ya findings as it is common knowledge to those in the know, thanx...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

Summerlander

Quote from: ether2 on July 02, 2011, 08:23:52
all i stated is that you have a masters at what i stated, i did'nt say i dis/agree with anything else that s/he or yaself stated, thanx

Good, good... 8-)

OBe's acknowledged by science this is good, i dont disagree with this statement as it should be acknowledged by ALL, soon...as i'm sure it will be Obviously to those that know whats going on...

I'm glad you agree with what is true because your friend Selea seems to live in la-la land and claims that science doesn't acknowledged them - only has an interest! LOL :roll: - science continues to explore OOBEs just as they explore lucid dreaming, sleep cycles and brain activity in general. It's true nature, of course, remains elusive. As for being "paranormal", there is nothing paranormal about it. Even if some experiences prove to be telepathic, this may actually be a normal function of reality as our minds could be quantum entangled. Nothing magical about it as your friend has implied...I don't bother with the nonsense he posts any more anyway. :-D

and in case ya not up to date Xanth does not like that word "peadophilie" as he has deleted many of my post because of that word peodophilie as his mates (CIA) dislike peadophilia understandably of course :-D...

He deleted your posts did he? Awww...poor baby! :-D

Are you sure it wasn't because you said paedophilia comes from homosexuality? Btw, I didn't use the word "peadophilie", I used the word paedophilia. It is not a swear word, my dear. I'm sure he won't mind if I use the word "murderer" either...

Ok. Don't. Do yourself a favour and don't! :-D

good luck
love all

Same to you. Love you! 8-)

ether2

QuoteAre you sure it wasn't because you said paedophilia comes from homosexuality? Btw, I didn't use the word "peadophilie", I used the word paedophilia. It is not a swear word, my dear. I'm sure he won't mind if I use the word "murderer" either...

hay, good pick up with the words peadophili(e) as against peadophili(a) and nar i mentioned the monarchy how they approved certain laws to protect certain people, i only really bought it up because the CIA really disapprove of the monarchys ruleing in the favour of protecting peadophilies, CIA really hated this as they have often praised my work in the erradication of peadophilia...

Xanth (CIA) i reckon only deletes my post regarding this subject :wink: because it use to as some know words (thoughts/actions) generate into  certain processes that obviously regenerate, these processes in areas donot cannot regenerate anymore 8-)...
no other reason for it...obviously :wink: :-)

good luck

love all

Selea

OOBEs are acknowledged by science...

And I repeat: they are as other "paranormal" activities. (Pherhaps you did miss the "", isn't it?. Paranormal was a term invented by science, btw, not by me, for this my use of it. Again, your wanting to look "educated" is not going well. You either now confute a term constructed by the those you try to use as a backup. Oh well...)

Science has an interesest in them, but they are not considered real. There are studies and tests that try to acknowledge how they work etc., same (again) as with other "paranormal" activities (including, guess what, and again, interactions with "entities" - did you miss it this point, isn't it? you completely discarded it. I don't know why it always happens with you...).

And please, stop always referring to Raduga as if he should know the truth of the matter just because he pretends so. Apart that nobody knows it, then either if you practically cannot discern all the wrong or partial things he pretends to know everything about, everbody but a biased individual can see that his method of working is faulted from beginning, because there's no structure on it. He decides what needs to be tested and explored on an intellectual basis, he only cares to do what it is seems "fine" and "good" for him, and what he cares upon to learn. Given this obviously faulted approach, he knows less than nothing in the end. If you learn Karate it's good; if you don't learn Karate it's good the same; if you learn Karate so and so, in a fight you will be probably more in trouble than not knowing it at all. *Practical* truth.

I already demonstrated to you why this approach doesn't give you nothing, no matter how much time you put in it. If you either pass 20 years wanting to learn chess but you just do what you find good or interesting or intellectually affine to your pow there you will learn absolutely nothing, in the end. Another individual doing eveything, and learning in a structured manner, especially those things that s/he doesn't care about or find boring or unuseful, will have a much wider understanding on it and it will be much better at it, in the end, there will be no either comparision. The first individual after those 20 years will be at most 1500-1700 ECO (and the worser is that that ECO will be not stable; a such individual could lose either to someone of 500-700 ECO lower, for example), the second will be already an IM after 2-4 years.

This applies to EVERYTHING, every field, and if you really were educated as you think you are you would know already, since it is the basis on how the teaching process is structured in every academy worth its name.

Selea

Quote from: Summerlander on July 02, 2011, 13:31:00
I'm glad you agree with what is true because your friend Selea seems to live in la-la land and claims that science doesn't acknowledged them - only has an interest! LOL :roll: - science continues to explore OOBEs just as they explore lucid dreaming, sleep cycles and brain activity in general.

As they explore other so called "paranormal" activities, as telepathy, mediumship, etc. I used the term "so-called" for a motive. Now the use of the term "paranormal" is much less common than before, because science has began to understand more some functions of the brain and so they are now understanding that "paranormal" is not that paranormal in realtiy.

But still, in the science field there's not a comprehensive view on OBEs and what they are (as with every other thing of this nature), and surely nobody of science, if speaking formally, will tell you that OBEs are real. So, your "acknowledged" is just my "interest". They are "acknowledged" in the sense that science knows that they can be replicated given the right circumnstances (that are yet to be defined fully) but not that they are a "real" phenomena that has objective parameters in its results. For this, given the context, my use of the term "interest", because you tried to imply that OBEs are treated different from other similar phenomena, when they are NOT.

You just want to try to divert the discussion on semantics and this petty argument on "acknowldeged vs. interest" because you have nothing of concrete to say and you have done, yet another time, the figure of the guy speaking of things you don't clearly either know from personal experience as if you were an expert and that you don't either know how to have a coherent line of working and thought on what you do. You neither have a coherent intellectual approach, because, if you did, you would consider OBEs a "waste" in the same way. In that case I would not agree with you but at at last I could respect your pow because it would coherent in that point, differently from now.

And then stop talking to me in 3rd person replying to another. If you want to speak with me reply to me. How old are you? Seriously. Neither my granddaughter acts as you do, and she's only 9 years old.

Quote from: Summerlander on July 02, 2011, 13:31:00As for being "paranormal", there is nothing paranormal about it. Even if some experiences prove to be telepathic, this may actually be a normal function of reality as our minds could be quantum entangled. Nothing magical about it as your friend has implied...I don't bother with the nonsense he posts any more anyway. :-D

And you still continue to read everything as you like and insist to talk about it as if I said it. Where I said that OBEs are "magical"? Can you quote me? And, no, I didn't "imply" anything, I'm not you. I used OBEs as a reference to demonstrate that you have not a coherent intellectual view on the things and how you approach them intellectualy. I never implied that OBEs are not "normal" or anything else of the babbling you are speaking about now.

Good work btw, on not replying on nothing at all of concrete, as for example your use of two weights and two measures depending on what you like and what you don't, either if they share the same background and they function in the same thing, practically.

What a pathetic excuse of an "educated" man. If you want to debate and prove me wrong or that I what I say is an idiocy then do so fully and reply to SPECIFIC points, as I always do. Replying to generic arguments without entering in the specific and remaining on the vague it is the well known, (and pathetic) last excuse at having a point when in reality you don't know what to say.

Maybe you should ask your God Raduga if that's so, analyzing the way you behave, and let me know what will he say about this. I'm sure he will agree with me, on the fact that you have nothing of "educated" to say, but you are just someone that thinks he "knows better" on a given, yet you cannot either have a coherent argumentation without resorting to personal attacks, generic and meaningless confutations that never goes to specific and practical points, and using words the other never said to try to discredit him/her.

I said this to you once, also if you probably didn't take me sersiouly, but I was: if the way you behave is the result of something you do or are, then change it, dramatically; it does you more bad than good.

Xanth

I'm just gonna toss this out there... this forum isn't the place to discuss pedophilia.
If it continues, in ANY form, I'm going to lock this.

Pauli2

You should marry the ignorant fool who posted before you ...

Quote from: Summerlander on July 02, 2011, 13:31:00
... seems to live in la-la land ...

degrading
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

BlueHalcyon

Erm, am I missing something? Why is it that you seem to think Xanth is somehow involved with the CIA?  :?
"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Xanth

Quote from: BlueHalcyon on July 03, 2011, 12:58:05
Erm, am I missing something? Why is it that you seem to think Xanth is somehow involved with the CIA?  :?
That was an unfortunate incident which another member started and ether took it upon himself to believe it 100%.  >_<

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on July 03, 2011, 14:54:12
That was an unfortunate incident which another member started and ether took it upon himself to believe it 100%.  >_<

So Xanth are you going to stand by which what your statement looks like to the unaware viewer, as you know that statement would not will not hold up in a court of law...

hay BH take notice of the training of the CIA as it clearly does not say he is not CIA...

and Xanth you clearly say in one of your post that you have arrested people as the statement went something like "when we arrest these people" it was in regards to people with mentall illnesses...
i have no time to look for it...

oh... maybe you were CIA :-)...

good luck

love all

Xanth

You're a nutcase.  You belong in a mental institution... >_<

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on July 03, 2011, 22:12:06
You're a nutcase.  You belong in a mental institution... >_<

did i touch a nerve :-D

Quotehay SL i hear on the grape vine that some particular phaseing techniques are beeing erradicated as ya sigo says: The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD

:-P

good luck

love all

Xanth

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on July 03, 2011, 23:23:19
You confuse pity with anger...

Lol...

to give pity to someone you would be of a higher consciousness because of their lack of understanding over your knowledge than those who you give pity too we both know you are way below my height in consciousness, so no, that statement is wrong :wink:...

here's why...

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/existencedimensionsladder-love-all/

and

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/summary-of-ladder-of-consciousnessdimensions-2/

you need more love in ya life man

and for the record are you going to claim you are not or were CIA...
consider it a couirt of law...
i expect no answer...

good luck

love all :wink:

Summerlander

To keep it more to the topic...ether2, you may be possessed. :-D

ether2

Quote from: Summerlander on July 04, 2011, 08:07:02
To keep it more to the topic...ether2, you may be possessed. :-D

lol...whats wrong with being possessed as being possessed is just a schooling of one's thought(s) processes are they are more advanced in areas of the minds abilities (Areas) than others clearly (cant be bothered explaining, take to long), but hay dont worry as this is just about at a close of any or all possession problems with anyone experienceing diffulculties whith such dilemmas, as their (possesses) job is near done...just a schooling for those developeing/studying the minds abilities or to those that dont study the mind it's just laying the foundation...
but you already knew that din ya :-D...

good luck

love all

Summerlander

Nothing wrong with being possessed I suppose. ether2 has spoken and explained it all. :-D