I KNOW THIS IS A REPOST BUT SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED AND IM WORRIED

Previous topic - Next topic

omass

I know I've not been replying to messages and stuff or logging on since School started...I'm sorry but there's simply no time.
Now the importand bit. Some time in middle of summer I just walked along in my 2nd grandmothers farm (their all alive and well)
and I looked at some boxes and they fell. Now I didn't think much of this but grandfather blamed me and made me clean-up
the mess...Now later on around the end of the summer I had lost track of that incident. But something else was happening-my dog would walk around the apartament-
then stop and stare at something... AT SOMETHING I couldn't see. It didn't bark. And then my doggy run away and tried to get under the blanked and as close to me as possible. I was busy and didn't think of it much. Now as soon as school started it got a little more...interasting. When I'm in my room I hear sounds from the kitchen and the corridor. No matter where I am they NEVER EVER come from my room. I have some little guardian angel things there (toy doggies and voodoo dolls(haha(but they really have souls))). Then I started seeing...shadows arround corners sometimes. I got a little worried by then and decided to investigate. Well on the internet I found that I needed to beg forgiveness to god which I of course did not do since I do not follow any mainstream religion anymore. Now recently (this month) other things started happening. The dog often stares at things outside my room from my room and always comes to my room after long staring sessions. I did not think TOO much until something happened. I saw my dog staring through an open doorway and then when I looked I just saw doors opening and closing and things flying off the table. WTF.
I tell any of my friends or family...noone believes me. I was afraid. Only 1 friend has shared 1 experience with me. I was at school and me and my friend were late out. Some papers on the teachers table flew everywhere! But the thing is, that when I was 4 something similar happened. I remember it distinctly. At the age of 4 it all started but calmed down straight away. Now its back and ever as strong! Now today...aaah today....this is a rather a minor event but Ill say anyway. My phone just went mad. It kept trying to call a random numer or send an SmS to it... GUYS PLEASE HELP I AM NOT EVEN JOCKING!

Any help appreciated,

omass.

REPOST EDIT: WTF THE DOG IS JUST CRYING AND AS SOON AS I PUT SOMETHING ON THE TABLE IT FLYS OFF WTF PLEASE HELP

EDIT2: Oh excrement...Now I'm getting called by a mysterious caller that doesnt show up in the logs and whenever I say anything it
doesn't answer...it doesn't show the number and DOESN'T SHOW UP IN THE LOGS.

desert-rat

Uniqu

If it still keeps happening, record it with a camera and share it with us

desert-rat

Another thought is , if you have a fear , you could of created a thought form .  desert rat

Szaxx

@ Omass,
Simple question, who have you annoyed or better, who or what has got your back up?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Stop scaring yourself and forget you ever heard about astral projection.   Go live your physical life bud.

Bordmb

Alas, yet another post to pull me out of lurking these forums. (Yes, I still read everything.)
As you are on a forum devoted mainly to the astral, I'm inclined to say it's most likely a manifestation of your fears and feeding it is simply cramming more energy into pandora's box.

That being said, I've had my fair share of "paranormal" encounters and found that they work off of the same principle, especially "demonic" entities. The raw energy in fear is enormous, possibly only trumped by love and true happiness. When you are afraid of something you will release tremendous amounts of energy basically like an emotional bomb about the same time your 'fight or flight' instinct kicks in. In paranormal/spiritual terms, aforementioned entity feeds off of this energy much like a succubus feeds from your sexual energy. Calm yourself, meditate, avoid any astral travels and remind yourself that you are truly and absolutely in control of your own world and all that surrounds you.

If you need help focusing your will, the LBRP mentioned earlier may be a great tool to use, as magick is simply focused will and you are under the impression that this force is outside of your control. It's a waning moon, great for banishment, and who knows, it may just give you some peace of mind.

omass

Xanth, that is what I have been doing for the past 2 months... I have just been ignoring that •Magical•part of life. But it didnt forget me... And I havent really annoyed anyone.

I never was afraid of anything like this...well I asked my grandmother and well...she said these things run in the family and happen from time to time(my greatgrandmother who is now so old she is becoming blind because of it also says so)... I wish I could record it but when it happens its not that easy to dash throught the room, come back and film b Iut I will try.

Lionheart

Wow, what is with all the fear scenario nonsense here lately? This site is full of people that AP all the time and are still here to talk about it. Right now we have a number of active threads going on the same topic, FEAR.
This is a video from Tom Campbell the part you want to watch starts at the !:00:00 mark and goes until 1:07:00. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRar8IOwic8&feature=BFa&list=PLEB923BB17E5849A3&lf=plpp_video

omass

omass

Lionheart

I believe that you are creating your current reality. I gave you a video to watch that explains what is happening. Do you wish us to fuel your dilemma and tell you to run for the hills or would you rather have us find a sensible solution?

Szaxx

Hi,
If it is you uncontrolled doing this then a strand of thought would have existed just before the events. Its rare to find no thought processes before the events happen.
I dont want to feed the fire but you have to post something being looked for before help can be given. It works 2 ways and one isn't a good option.
Sometimes life isn't funny. Occasionally a push from below helps.
These words are carefully chosen.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Magic_Love

It might have begun as a worry but with time going more towards fear.
Low spirits and other entites attracts to lower energies.
So try and work past it, focus on positive energy.

I have had my fare share with nasty spirits and they are no fun, (I dont anymore), and I know it is difficult to get past it when they are active around you. Sometimes it can be spirits who have been there before even you moved there...

Ever since I moved from the place I lived where there were alot of nasty spirits I haven't been bothered again.

Yes we create our reality... but there are also things that can come and go in our lives which we have no control over, until we become aware of it and do something about it.

Love and Light to You.

omass

Ok guys...It just stopped. I stopped being afraid and told it to get the bonk out...
Thank you all for your kind advice :D This kinda got me more into magic...