News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I need a guide to forming a psi-ball, please.

Previous topic - Next topic

HiRes

Forming a Psi-Ball

Does anyone have a good technique for this?
It would be much appreciated. :]

astraladdict

Hold you hands about 6 inches apart. Visualize energy going from your sacral, up your arms and to your hands. Than visualize the energy leaving your hands and forming a ball. You will begin to feel hot/cold, and it would seem as if your hands are magnetic. PSI balls where the first thing i starting doing with energy.  :lol: :-D

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

HiRes

Quote from: astraladdict on July 27, 2011, 23:50:35
Hold you hands about 6 inches apart. Visualize energy going from your sacral, up your arms and to your hands. Than visualize the energy leaving your hands and forming a ball. You will begin to feel hot/cold, and it would seem as if your hands are magnetic. PSI balls where the first thing i starting doing with energy.  :lol: :-D

~astraladdict
Does it feel like you can physically throw a psi ball?

astraladdict

You can throw one, you can even create one with an object between your hands. It's energy after all.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

HiRes

Hmm.. So if I filled this up with a slight amount of heat energy, and threw it at someone they would feel it?

blis

Of course they would. You've just filled it full of heat energy.

But I've no idea how you would actuallly do that :-P

A little trick to amuse yourself though: Pick a spot on the table and imagine a big thick flame there, say 6 inch square. Hold the image for a bit making it real with intention. Run your hand over it and see if the spot feels hotter. If it works try it with other people.

Always unmake the flame afterwards though, or when you make it intend it to only last for a certain amount of time.

HiRes

xD You wouldnt want the energies to burn the house down ;p

tomcat941

I've already posted an article about PSi-balls on AV, so i'll copy it on to here  :-D

astralnaut1

mental layer by layer combat sux

tomcat941