I NEED HELP with that last post---demonic entity

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bruce

G'day Silence!

Welcome aboard our new forums.....

First, have you read through the basic psychic countermeasures on my website?  If not, please do so and follow what applies to your case. Don't be afraid to try everything, even things that may not make sense to you at the moment.

If your problem continues, I suggest you email Nita and tell her everything.  Nita's email address is on my website, under her section on Astral Magick.  

I also suggest you get a copy of Kraig's book, 'Modern Magick' and learn the LBRP given therein, and begin practicing it. This, more than anything, will help with your type of problem.

You have said that your biggest problem now are feelings of presences, that this entity is still around.  From what you say it does not appear to be overly active at the moment.  However, this does not mean that it is not having a detrimental influence on your life.

It is very difficult to find someone to wave a magick wand and make an attached neg just go away. I wish it were that simple.  Some people can do this, but most change lots and lots of money and give poor results.  Truly skilled practitioners do not usually advertize their services. So its a bit of a catch 22 situation in some respects.

In most cases, it really helps if you become proactive in your own defense.  Sometimes a steep learning curve is required, and lots of regular effort.  Sometimes lifestyle changes are also required, to eliminate negative factors from your life.

Removing problem negs is not always easy once they are attached. You often can't just click a button and turn them off, but it can be done if you go about it the right way.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Two Bears

=
I also suggest you get a copy of Kraig's book, 'Modern Magick' and learn the LBRP given therein, and begin practicing it. This, more than anything, will help with your type of problem.
=

Sorry Robert; but I have to disagree.

I have read Kraig's book "Modern Magic" and do NOT recommend it.

the LRBP is also contained in the book "Pocket Guide To Wicca" by Estelle Daniels, and Paul Tuitean.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa
Received the title "master" 8 times and still trying to master myself.

Silence

Thank you Robert, for your suggestions.  And to you, Two Bears, thanks also. What would you recommend instead of Modern Magic?  I forgot to mention one thing--actually several.  When the entity entered my body I felt like I was burning.  I could feel him trying to force me out. It was so tight I could not breathe.  A few weeks later, while at the hairdresser's, my hairdresser was scrubbing pretty hard on my left temple.  I asked what she was doing and she informed me I had a dirty spot under my hair she hadn't seen before.  It wouldn't wash off.  Now, I was born bald as a beetle, and I didn't have a birthmark.  But it's sure there now.  The doctors don't know what it is.  It isn't raised, it's just a dark spot about the size of a quarter just under my hair over my left temple.  After hearing Robert's comments on Art Bell, I was concerned because he said that once an entity had 'left' the victim, the mark disappeared.

Silence

There is no religion higher than truth.  The only path to truth is Silence.

kbear

Two Bears, you said that.
I have read Kraig's book "Modern Magic" and do NOT recommend it.

Would you please explain what it is about Modern Magic that you don't like.
Thanks

Two Bears

=
Would you please explain what it is about Modern Magic that you don't like.
=

There are two reasons I do not recommend it.

1. He is a proponent of sex magick.

In todays world of STDs it is not wise.

2. in developing the magickal will he recommends putting a rubber band around your wrist, and pulling the band and letting it snap your wrist (as punishment) to train your sub conscious mind.

This is a very fast way to cause the sub sonscious mind to rebel
  against you, and causing sickness and accidents.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Arulok

Greetings Two Bears,

While I agree with the issues surrounding Kraig's use of sex magic, do you feel the rest of the book is invalid?  I ask because I thought it to be enlightening and practical, and would like to know other people's opinions.

As for the rubber band technique, I was reading Israel Regardie's The Tree of Life and he mentions a similar technique, except instead of using a rubber band he notes that you use a razor blade to cut the forearm (now that - the razor blade - definitely seems extreme).  If the basis of the technique has been utilised before, granted in a different way, then wouldn't he also note the rebelling of the subconscious? :)

- Michael

Winged_Wolf

You're aware that a lot of sex magick doesn't require a partner, right?
I've seen the LBRP done correctly, and it's reasonably good.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Two Bears

Hello michael; my brother

=
While I agree with the issues surrounding Kraig's use of sex magic, do you feel the rest of the book is invalid?  I ask because I thought it to be enlightening and practical, and would like to know other
=

I didn't say the book was invalid. I said I did not care for the book, and listed two reasons why.

=
As for the rubber band technique, I was reading Israel Regardie's The Tree of Life and he mentions a similar technique, except instead of using a rubber band he notes that you use a razor blade to cut the forearm (now that - the razor blade - definitely seems extreme).  If the basis of the technique has been utilised
=

There are easier ways to get the sub conscious mind to cooperate with you than abusing the body, and possibly causing the sub conscious mind to rebel against it's master (the conscious mind).

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

chromed

Another great source for instructions on the LBRP is the internet... just search with that as the keyword in the search engine of your choice. Or, just check out:

http://w3.one.net/~browe/pentagram%20ritual.htm

Probably one of my favorite descriptions of it (beats DMKs rather mechanical version imo).

chromed

Robert Bruce

G'day!

I stand by my earlier recommendation of Kraig's book, "Modern Magick: eleven lessons in the high magickal arts".

The online version of the LBRP is ok, but a novice needs more indepth instruction on using Godnames and etc.  Kraig goes to great length to explain and teach everything as clearly and simply as possible.

As for sex magick, 'Modern Magick' contains very little of this type of content.

As for the rubber band thing, this is both effective and harmless. This method can also be used to help remove bad habits and vices.  An electric hand buzzer (the joke type) can also be used for this purpose.

Practitioners of Zen meditation do something similar, by having a  cane applied to their backs when their minds are wandering. When a zen practitioner breaks concentration he/she leans forward, and by doing so this signals a monk to hit them over the back with a flat stick, etc.  This ancient and honored training technique is very effective.

All the above techniques are similar in principle.  They help train the ego/subconscious to obey the mind.  

There are other techniques that can help, like self hypnosis and etc.  But the beauty of the simple techniques above is that they are applied on the spot, so the message gets through quickly to the
ego/subconscious.

I know a man who used a more painful technique than the above to give up smoking. Every time he lit a smoke, he burned the back of his hand with the hot end.  After a week of this he could not bear to even think of smoking any more. Brutal but effective.  However, I don't recommend this as a rubber band around the wrist would do the same thing and leave no scars.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Two Bears

Hello Robert; my brother.

=
I stand by my earlier recommendation of Kraig's book, "Modern Magick: eleven lessons in the high magickal arts".
=

There is no reason we can't agree to disagree without becoming disagreeable.

=
As for sex magick, 'Modern Magick' contains very little of this type of content.
=

In todays's world with STDs one can die from; it is irresponsible to add any of it.

=
As for the rubber band thing, this is both effective and harmless. This method can also be used to help remove bad habits and vices.  An
=

If one is willing to run the risk of causing the subconscious mind rebell against it's tyrant (the conscious mind). Go for it.

HUNA teaches an effective method of enlisting the aid of the Unihipili without abusing the body to make a point.

=
Practitioners of Zen meditation do something similar, by having a  cane applied to their backs when their minds are wandering. When a zen practitioner breaks concentration he/she leans forward, and by
=

Just because; they do it doesn;t mean it is a good idea.

=
All the above techniques are similar in principle.  They help train the ego/subconscious to obey the mind.  
=

There are better ways without causing the subconscious mind to rebell and manifest accidents, and diseases.

=
I know a man who used a more painful technique than the above to give up smoking. Every time he lit a smoke, he burned the back of his hand with the hot end.  After a week of this he could not bear to even
=

That man was either desperate to stop smoking or was sick in the head.

Ribert; I carry many scars on my arms where I was burned with lit cigarettes as punishment. I carry a scar on my leg where I was burned with an iron poker. I have a knot on my left collar bone half the size of a chicken egg where one of my guardians broke a broom handle over it because I spilled two or three cents worth of sugar on the table cloth.

I am WELL acquainted with pain.

You are right; pain is effective; but completely unnecessary.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Winged_Wolf

You know, I'm getting the impression you somehow associate sex magick with promiscuity, or orgies or something.
How in the world could anyone hope to have kids in today's world of STDs?  It's shocking!
Everything I've read on sex magick indicates that you're not intended to go gallavanting around with everyone who'll agree to participate!  It's meant to be done with a trusted partner--and that's usually a husband/wife or other long-term partner.  Or, as I said, it could be done alone.  No risk of STDs there!
So why the bias....really?

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Silence

I didn't plan to put down my demonic presence, but somehow it ended up on my post.  Please, if anybody knows how to tell if it's still attached, or here, can you help me?

Silence