I need some things to live by and make sure of.

Previous topic - Next topic

General-Army

I just also read another topic, the one about the guy who was having spirits trying to possess him, how would i make sure i can prevent any spirits from attempting this also?

kakkarot

become stronger. learn your abilities, train them, and use them.

~kakkarot

breeze

It seems that some people in this forum are having a pretty tough time. If someone wants to deal with their problem, he may provide help and advise as well as positive power and thoughts. But if your only way of dealing with their problem is to make them your problem, you will do nobody a favour. Regardless of how it is of your concern, there is definitely no room for fear. If you have fear, how do you want to help? If there are no threats like these in your reality, why are you afraid of a probability?

As Roy Frieden states it in his book "Physics from Fisher Information"(1998): "The request for data creates the law that, ultimately, gives rise to the data. The observer creates his or her local reality."

If you do want to know whether psychic attacks like the ones described can happen in your reality, (derived from Friedens findings) they definitely can. The point is, do not try to observe things you do not want to become real! Create your own world as you like it [:)]. I know that sounds a bit wired. If you're not very imaginative, you can even use someone elses world. You may choose "the great pure land" of Amida D. T. Suzuki wrote about.

General-Army, even if it sounded wired, I hope I could offer you an useful idea. I mean, I would definitely like to offer criminalmind63 some help as well, but psychic attacks are not really my area.

I can just suggest a website http://realmagick.tripod.com/ . Amoris claims to have created a protective spiritual servitor. I don't know how successful his experiment was. I haven't tried it and I would rather not like to.[|)] But according to his writings it should show some effect.

Love & Light!
breeze

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm really sorry that I frightened you. I believe that everyone needs to learn to shield. I have expereinced something terrible by someone who hids behind a mask. What he does is through the mind so he won't have any physical aspect to pay for. I can't have him arrested so he just walks around like nothing happens. I would say learn self-defense and self protection. I recommend it for everyone. I knew nothing of the spiritual realm except for my dreams. I had no one to tell what it was all about so I was unprotected as is my family. I was told that I need to get grounded but there is much information I have found yet on this. I'm telling my story to look for help but also to keep from it happening to other people. I would just to learn everything you can about auras and the chakras. It would be nice to have a honest teacher to teach us.

General-Army

K i just read a post that scared me extremely badly, i was even scared in my bed thinking about it, since i read it right before i went to sleep. Its not so much the fact that its scary, but its that its true. It was that topic from criminalmind about the psycic attack. After reading this i dont ever want to expierience anything like that. What should i be careful of, what should i make sure people wont do to me, and what should i look out for?