News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I saw it....

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Risu no Kairu

Maybe you should try to wake up more slowly, and try not to let it notice you. Try to observe it when it doesn't know you see it.

Anyway, keep us informed.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Hephaestus

Keep a shoe by your side - the next time you see it grab the shoe and go for it. [;)] j/k

How big is this spider thing anyway? I really dont like spiders so if I was to see one bigger than me i'd freak out.[:(]

Shawn McCaffrey

This reminded me.  Month's ago, spiders would flock to me, like Willard from rats, only they looked like they were after me, at home, in my room, in the shower, even at my freinds housse they saw them coming to me.  It was scarey, and once i opened the back dorr and walked in and a huge spider like the size of my fist JUMPED yes JUMPED, not crawled or webbed, It LEAPED like 2 feet off the table and went RIGH TTO THE DOOR! and out!  I was like MOMOMOMOMOM! MOM!!!!!! LOOK! And she said she might have seen something but only saw a glimpse and a spider cant do that.  But now that I am positive and happy with my life (unlike before) they have stopped coming at me.. Weird huh?

~Shawn

Anonymous

Time to whip out the Raid fumigators!

Anonymous

LOL! A shoe! Austin Powers- "Ow! Do you have any idea how much that hurt? Who throws a shoe, anyway?"

PeacefulWarrior

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Anonymous

PW, that's an interesting subject.

Celeste

Hello PeacefulWarrior
 Thanks for the bookmark! I've read some interesting discussions from doing back searches. I've only been here since Dec02.
Celeste

Fat_Turkey

AH! Waking up slowly eh? This must take much time and effort to train...just like every other aspect of parapsychology, metaphysics, and the like.

*meditates*

-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Fat_Turkey

For the past week now I've been waking up being half asleep and I've seen a spider dangling or clinging to my wall. I then blink and its gone. Just last weekend I opened my eyes and saw this little punk sitting there and that it noticed that I saw it so it crept behind my curtain and hid there!

Finally I've identified my enemy now and I can start to combat it!

YAY!

Just felt like sayin that
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.