News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

i think the war is here

Previous topic - Next topic

Foas

Your not wrong my friend, Exept im feeling it more. Evil is coming, If you look around your aream u will see. There wa a fight at my house a day ago and the evil was emance. BUt now im feeling it everywhere around me poeple are lossing faith in god and religions. But please dont fear it my friends, For we are here to fight it!

NL_TU

do you mean by war the war with demons?
well with moslims its something else... the believers and non believers will fight eachother.. no guns ONLY swords and speers

poeple are lossing faith in god and religions.
and as for that. moslims never loose faith :P

beavis

I usually feel an evil presence when I get too close to police. This is not a joke.

Xvirus

good I am sick of looking at people anyway

Hiebreed

Hey I am feeling evil presence too! And for some reason lately, likea few days ago it all began spontaneuously. I mean whenever and wherever I go, even in my house, I feel like some invisible evil is there watching me. Its so weird. I even have dreams of evil cults tampering with my friend (shes into energy development too), and even mmy own grandmother!

Xvirus

Dark Knight

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  What do you mean you've had dreams about a cult trying to get your friends?

That's what happened ed to me during the data download I had last Feb/Mar. I was being shown this "cult" run by this very psy powerful old, evil, crone was going after grey abductees/contactees. They would kidnap abductees, drug them, put them through some weird ritual with people dressed in black cloaks. They'd fill the kidnapped abductees with negative energy, brainwash then, then send them out to go adn "recruit" other abductees.

No, I don't take it literally. But when people describe similiar things to what I have experienced Is tart to become concerned.

Anonymous

yes, the spirit-war is here. You can seek refuge in nature (BUT ONLY TEMPORARILY!) to regain strength and morale. You must not fear them- they feed off of that. Demons, contrary to what people think, ARE defeatable and we humans CAN fight them- and win! They are not as powerful as people think. They only become powerful if you let them feed off of your negative emotions. Destroy them by cutting off their supply of energy (other people fearing them). And yes, there is a great deal of negativity around police officers. THE POLICE OFFICERS THEMSELVES ARE NOT EVIL. It is the system they work for. They are victims of brainwashing.

beavis

EnderWiggin "there is a great deal of negativity around police officers. THE POLICE OFFICERS THEMSELVES ARE NOT EVIL. It is the system they work for. They are victims of brainwashing."

Choosing to enforce an evil system is evil. Most cops are evil, but think they're doing the right thing (so did hitler).

Avalon

Hey Beavis!  

I've been a police officer for almost 10 years now.  Sometimes I'd like to drag people to the office I work in and show them some of the crimes I investigate.  I'd like you to look at some of the images I see day in and day out.

The pictures of small children being fondled by adults.  Children being forced into sexual situations with each other and then photographed by adults.  Adult male genitalia being forced into a virgin child, male or female.

When you have seen what I see everyday, then you can come back and tell me how evil I am for trying to find the people who perpetrated these crimes.  If police officer's are evil, I'd like to know what definition you'd come up with for murderer's, rapists and pedophiles.  

Yeah, I'd agree there is a strong evil presence in this world.  And I see it every day.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a  well  preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

". . . holy sh*t . . . what a ride!"

Xvirus

Xvirus

CRIMINALMIND63

I normally wouldn't talk like this, God above please forgive me it just an example.

xvirus, I didn't like what you said. die humans -your words. What do you think you are a god or immortal? Why don't you die? Oh, you forget you are human also make of flesh. Why don't you think about what you says before saying it?

Celeste

Xvirus

I don't believe that you are 18 yrs old.  Although, you seem very immature for any age. You must be extremely unhappy to waste your time on writing so many inane posts. I hope you get the help you need. [:X]

Love Celeste

Celeste

Hello Avalon

A cop eh? Thanks for all that you do! I think it is a very difficult job seeing the worst of the worst day in and day out.
 May the force be with you! [;)] I agree things seem to be heating up. I don't know what will be the out come. It makes me know we have to raise more Light in everything we do and get stronger.

Celeste

Tab

this is getting like Earthbound

THE POLICE ARE POSESSED BY GYGAS
PK THUNDER!!!11111

Anonymous

The system may be evil. But if you look at it, right now it is needed. Without it, there would be total chaos. We are blessed with the system's existence at the moment because people cannot handle absolute freedom. Most people in this country are okay, but there are some real idiots out there. What is evil is peoples' hostility to each other. I've been harassed by several police officers, but I do not believe they are evil. I believe that many have preconceived notions and prejudices towards certain groups of people, due to past experiences. This does not mean they are bad people, but that they have something they need to learn. This is an age of transition. Of course there is going to be a lot of turmoil in the world, what with all the new technologies coming out and all, and new belief systems and what-not. But either way, this spirit-war is definitely happening. We are all sort of slaves to the system in some way. You pay your tax dollars- Is that evil? Your money is spent on war. Why do you do it? Because you want to live. Because you need to support your family, because you want THEM to live.

Anonymous

Criminalmind- Please take no offense for xvirus's comments. It's nothing personal, he's just messed up.

Avalon- Keep doing what you think is right. Thanks for keeping the sickos off the streets. I wish that we had better politicians in office, ones that weren't so corrupt. I know someone who had Father Gaggan (sp?) as a minister (but he never got sexually abused, luckilly). I've been lucky to never have come into contact with any real wackos, but I'm taking kung fu. It is a high-caliber martial art. I've been training for five consecutive days in two-hour sessions. Yesterday I trained for over four hours (ow... body... hurting... *reaches for pain-killers*), so today I took a break. Tomorrow it starts all over again[:)].

You know what really bothers me? Seeing war veterans coming home only to have their benefits cut by greedy politicians. These veterans risked their lives for our country, put their lives on the line for a cause they believed in, and then the very people who sent them over there do such horrible things to them. The government won't even acknowledge Gulf War Syndrome.

There are only a handful of good politicians out there, unfortunately. That's why there's so much evil in the system. it's not the average joe/jane doing his/her job every day, feeding their family and providing shelter for them. The evil comes from the misuse of power by these corrupt politicians. And it's not just our government. it's every single country. You're not safe no matter where you move to.

Anyway, that's where the evil's coming from. We have to find a way to beat it. We need to form a network of people with all sorts of skills who can do something about it.

Misconceptions, prejudices, and preconceived notions are something we ALL have, and need to get rid of. Some of them are so subtle you don't even realize them. But they're there. They are the root of all malice.

Anonymous

By the way, I am not condoning xvirus, or apologizing for him. I disagree with him and I choose to say nothing, because nothing anybody says or does is ever going to fix him.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Avalon

Hey Beavis!  

I've been a police officer for almost 10 years now.  Sometimes I'd like to drag people to the office I work in and show them some of the crimes I investigate.  I'd like you to look at some of the images I see day in and day out.

Yeah, I'd agree there is a strong evil presence in this world.  And I see it every day.

I think there is a tendency to forget that the police force is largely reactionary to society behaviour, maybe over-reactionary on a few occasions especially where parking tickets are concerned :)
If society behaviour crime wise were to radically improve then crime fighting aspects of Police work would reduce and would be a significant sign that we might truly be entering a golden age :)

Take care.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by NL_TU

poeple are lossing faith in god and religions.
and as for that. moslims never loose faith :P

Well said!
"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
(The Qur'an, 21:30)

crippled_by_confusion

Hi there... Just wanted to say that I couldn't agree with you people more... something is coming. Lately I've felt the need to prepare myself for someone.. or something.. and yes, I do feel the presence of evil wherever I go. I think we should ALL prepare to be hit, and soon.

MJ-12

Anonymous

hehe I've been feeling this stuff since about two years ago. I just didn't know why I felt the need to prepare until spring of last year.

CRIMINALMIND63

Has anyone done any reading on moving into the 4th dimension? Maybe this is the cause for all the feelings.