News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

i think the war is here

Previous topic - Next topic

xander

quote:
Originally posted by gamer666

Also have any of you found it strange that so many famous people are dying around the same time?

yes, it's very strange. then again, how does one wake people up these days....off a few celebs and the like. The masses will have no choice but to notice.

Xander

neo

man this is a cool thread and u r right we may as well fight or we will die neway[:(] i will fight untill the death and if there is any coward that wont then all i can say is that u need to get ur prioritys right.

Anonymous

I will fight even beyond my death. I will not only defend humans. I will defend any entity on the path of love and benevolence, no matter what planet they're on, what species they are, if they're alive or dead, etc.

neo

ditto but i dont think i will be able to fight from the grave[xx(],unless some uses me as a puppet[:P]

Eric g

quote:
Originally posted by neo

ditto but i dont think i will be able to fight from the grave[xx(],unless some uses me as a puppet[:P]

hehehe..... don't worry being death frees you from the restriction of the physical body.....
Death don't scare me, it's the dying that freaks me out

neo

really well then that will b cool, so how hard have u guys been training lately ?????

Anonymous

Every day I am constantly thinking of ways negs can attack a person and I am constantly thinking of ways to block/stop their attacks. I am also constantly thinking about what is possible for me (basically it relies on one's imagination and what they're capable of coming up with). I have found new ways to get energy as well. You can mark the auras of the negs and then steal their energy if they start draining you. But you can also use images of love and happiness to make you light and increase your energy.

neo

my fav way to get rid of ngs is to fill the room wid energy and they all go away simple but it takes alot of energy to do and it only last for about 1 minit, and y is our generation so strong???????????????

MosesB

We've pretty much established the fact that the war is happening,but what we really need to be concerned with is what we're going to do about it.....that is all[8D]
"I AM" has sent me

Emrys

heh,  why do people think its always good against evil.  There is no such thing as good and evil as two oppisite forces.

neo

lately i have felt strong and evil presences i want to know if its just me or others fell them 2, normally i fell a evil pressence once every 6 mounths(really strong ones) but now im senceing them all the time(twice or 3 times a week) i feel weird when i try to see wat they r. i know the legend says it wont happen for years but wat if there wrong and wat im senceing is the start of the war. please write back and tell me im wrong(i hope im wrong)