News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I told the future under trance

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager

I today don't know yet, how I did it,
how I was able telling the future, (many of them already came true)
how I knew under trance where some hidden substances are,
why I forgot every word, after I woke up, and why only for 2 years I can remember
what I have said....

The story happened in summer 2003.
I was in the house of my parents-in-law
One day I told them "tomorrow morning at 9:00 pm I will deliver a speech to you all,
and I am expecting you all to be there in the room."
The next day 8:50 my wife shouted me, that they already awaiting me.
I went into the living room, in which they already were inside, waiting for me, some
of them were sitting on couch, some on the ground.
(Before I opened the door, I set myself under full trance (autohypnosis) this is case 1
I don't know how I did it)

When I opened the door "Turn off the camera!" said I, which was hidden in the glass case
and was recording, I took it out of the glass case, turned it off and put it above the glass case.
There was a tape-recorder on the table which was recording the voice as well, hidden under a cloth. (This is case 2, I cannot explain where I knew about the hidden camera and tape-recorder.) They whispered to each other "have you told him about the camera?..."

Then I went to them, set myself on the ground.
"Well, now I will take a speech to you about the future, of yours, of mine and of the world."
said I. Then they suddenly began laughing at me.
"Was that the reason why you gathered us together?" asked my father-in-law, with a jeered face. Then I began explaining the past of him, the past of his sister who were sitting next to him. Stories which happened 50 years ago (but which I didn't know, and couldn't know)
Then his sister began begging me to stop telling further details. So I stopped to talk.
I just have done this to prove them that I know events, I was not supposed to know.
(Today I cannot explain how I knew about their past, as well as the future)
After that they listened to me very carefully.

"You have tried several times poisoning me (that I didn't know) and after that speech
you will try it again and again, you hadn't success in the past, and you never will have success
in the future." They got in panic, after I said that.
"What do you think, that I married your daughter, look to her! how ugly she is.
Well after 2 years I will divorce your daughter" said I.
"For what reason?" asked my father-in-law
"The reason, you should know better than everyone here." said I. there Followed a long silence after I said that.
"3 Years after the divorce, I will find out by accident, that she has cheated me every day."
said I. "Is that not true?" asked I. Then only long silence followed until I began again to speak. "And later after I find out that, all of you will get in big trouble."
Then I talked just nonsense. My father-in-law said, "now you speak only nonsense,
I go out smoke a cigarette" after he went out I said "I did this in purpose, so he
should go out" after 5 minutes when he went in, my sister-in-law said "Father, he said
what you have done to his wife when she was a child." He became red in face,
(I today cannot remember what I have said) and he asked "How can he know that? Who has told him that?" then silence again...

"Half an hour later I will forget every word what I have said.
And I warn you all, nobody of you should dare remind me any word of this speech,
anyway you will not do that. The day will come I will remember myself."

For two years I can remember that event what happened above.
Not only that event, I can remember everything since my birth.
And all of the events came true I predict.

Later, I found out that the sons of my father-in-law
are members of al-qaida, I went to the police and gave a compliant.

Today I still don't know what, how, why I have done this at that time.
Or who, or what for a power/energy/force lead me.

pirondi

The thing about the future is that altough is not already writen it follows the karma and other things.(we are only humans,so is like one ant trying to talk about earth)

About what happened with you,it already hapenned with me i mean one external source or you can say beyond you manifesting changing something important that needed to happen or would happen in your life.

What i can say from my experience is that no matter what happens,it should had happened for one reason or another even if you cant understand why,so blaming something or having negative emotions dont solve our problems.We dont know nothing,even about ourselfs,or other encarnations,what we did,our karma.

So the best you can do at this momment is just accept what happened,and trying to get the best from it.