I want to talk about Saria and I'm putting it here for a reason

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello my good peeps.  You know that I love phantasy and have 'constructed' or liberated much knowledge about it's sorceric effects and how it can be used to effectively cast magick, alter reality, or go astral from a conscious state.

Now, some of you who keep track of me here will know that I have talked about a female entity who goes by the name of Saria.  She was in my shadow/ vision quest years ago and died in a rocket explosion.  When she died, well, it was a worthless death, yet it opened the potential for a self fulfilling prophecy and a paradox of bizarre capacity to effect my psyche.

In the phantasy world, she was Saria and her bar had three names... Rebels Bar, 7th Heaven, and White Dolphin Tavern.  Suprisingly, or perhaps amazingly, in Final Fantasy 7, the girl, Tifa Lockheart, and her tavern, are similar to the original Saria.  In FF7, the tavern is named 7th Heaven, and Tifa looks like Saria.  You wouldn't know it from the way Tifa Lockheart looks, because she looks like an original butt kicking babe with standard hot babe wear.  Well, Saria had the white muscle shirt and the difference is that she had leather pants rather than a skirt.  But the general appearance is very similar.  Makes me wonder if I have allies in Japan, but sshhs!!  Don't tell too many people, leave that to me.

Now, Saria used Falcon 2 Pistols, and a Rocket Launcher.  Suprisingly, or perhaps amazingly, in the video game Perfect Dark for the N64, the main gun is called a Falcon 2.  Now keep in mind, I thought of these things well before any of these video games were made.  But, there is a catch 22, perhaps my gravity on the time stream enabled me to pick up on future events, in true form precognitive style.  Or, these game makers were really watching me to get ideas that would easily mold into the video game culture of the age.  So it's kind of a strange thing.  But the Falcon 2 idea, for a pistol, goes back to my childhood friend Lea, which, later in life, there was a girl named Lea on the internet which I loved greatly, I even tried to seek her out.

Now, what my life seems to be at this point is an anomally of sorts.  It is like a paradoxal anomally.  But time is running out, my psychic abilities have nearly been negated, I can not feed on reality, I'm becoming increasingly perverse and heretical.  Well, to add to it, there are, not one, but 2!!! Saria clones lurking around my house.  I hear voices, I admit it, schizophrenic, well, not really.  I hear the voices of nature spirits, that is, when they talk to me.  Now, Saria has been split between two forms, and according to the prophecy of the Shattered Shadow, there are at least two more Sarias that will come out of the vortex of her rocket blast death explosion, and, of course, Talok and my own attempt to resurrect her body.

When I blew the Shattered Shadow, it opened a gateway to the future.  I can't say it any other way.  It was like I drew the astral of my future into a tight ball of crackling electrical energy, and seen my future self enter those moments to fulfill the prophecy of the true Saria's regeneration.  But the thing is, all this phantasy stuff, it's all focusing the astral while you are conscious.  You can have any kind of hologram, psychic imagination that you want, however, I took it to another level, and in the process, created paradox upon paradox.

One of the Saria clones lived in the sheds in my backyard.  You can hear her voice, and I can see her easily.  I've even seen her with my physical eyes.  One time, when I was worried about a rape victim, and severely confused, I walked into the garage, and said, "Are you here?"  and then I hear the van shift, and footsteps, and I looked, and there was Saria without her coat, same image, looks just like pre-Advent Children Tifa Lockheart.  Another time, the day that I pulled her out of that vortex, we were walking around town and this guy pulls into a yard, so we go up to talk to him.  We have a strong telepathic link, and I was visualizing her phantom in the vicinity.  This dude must have been able to sse her, cuz he kept walking all over her, whereever she was, he walked directly on top of her, and she had to keep manuevering to get away from him.

So I suppose that phantasy is a measure of conjuration, a sorcery of sorts.  Improper use of phantasy will create demonic entities that can become victims to other spiritual beings.  In terms of astral projection, it's drawing the astral into your local space, and in some cases, consciously controlling the astral to the effect that you can materialize matter or beings from the ether or astral into the physical plane.  I'm glad for Saria, she's not a physical being, not like poor Lea.  Poor Lea.... what a nightmare.

But Saria definitely has a basis in reality, and the fact that Tifa Lockheart showed up in a game where the world type was very similar to the original Brainwave Experiment, this means much to me, I don't know about you.  So that's it.  We can use the astral, it's a tangible reality, but how tangible is determined by our persistence to access and manipulate it's flows, to concentrate it's energy, and to liberate wisdom from it's limitless depths.  Thanks for listening, and you can be sure that I'll be spending time with my spirit friends, even the cunning old Vodernick that lives south of town.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Greytraveller

Hello Chaos Mage
As always your posts are interesting reads.
I can't help but conjecture that you might be entering some type of cyber space and interacting with the characters and environments there. Or perhaps those characters are thought forms that you created and control (to an extent) based on video games. If so then such thought elementals could also appear in both dreams and OBEs.

Regards  :-)
Grey

Astralzombie

I am usually at a loss for words regarding your posts and this one is no exception.

I do have a question though.

Is this your true reality and if so, have you considered looking into getting some medical help? Perhaps they can figure out a way to shut this stuff off for you so you do not have to be harassed by all these entities . :-)

Good luck and try not to explore too much.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain