News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I would appreciate some advice

Previous topic - Next topic

adreamboy

About 14 years ago, I experienced a traumatic psychic attack. It was very physical and obviously emotional.

I approached a hermetic healer who diagnosed the problem as an attack as karmic and I obviously tried to resolve the situation as best I could. I was told the attcker was a very negative...obviously Im pretty worried.

I have been left with questions which I feel would be better answered outside of a forum as the situation is quite personal.

Can anyone suggest someone I could approach for asistance.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Adun

Did it occur to you that the "psychic attack" could have been a symptom of something wrong with your body? Did you try going to a doctor at the time?

adreamboy

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I was hospitalised in total for 8 days during which time that did extensive tests.

I was at work at the time it happened . I work in quite a safety related job, and my employer took it quite seriously and assisted me.

I had a full blood analysis ( checking to see if it I had had a drink spiked etc ) and since then I have had extensive tests including an MRI etc .

Im pretty healthy!

To be honest ..in the beginning I thougt that it had to be explainable ...as it continued I realise it isnt as easy as I thought .

I could fight a desease ..how do you fight an entity ???

Adun

Good to hear, for a minute there I thought you had jumped right into the paranormal without seeking medical attention first.

I really don't know what to suggest then, although it might have been a one time thing in which case you would have nothing to worry about.

I can only advise you to be careful when seeking help from a "psychic", regardless if there are true psychics out there, the truth is that for the most part they're either swindlers or victims of delusion.