News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I would REALLY appreciate some help on this

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, Oliver.

You should go through this website. There is stuff for protection here. Also, get a copy of PPSD. You are learning to work your energy, read the thread in this catagory titled "Why not just shield". There is good info there, and combined with the other things should make things a lot better for you. As you "broadcast" more energy, more things take notice of you, and want to manipulate/feed off of you. If things get really bad, get a hold of Nita on this website. Otherwise just read a lot of the posts in this catagory, and sift through it.

Best

Oliver

Thanks for the reply, Ive checked out that topic, i used to make a sheild after the first bad attacks from the spirits but i stopped awhile after. The do work, i just remembered now, that one time a few days later after the two attacks by spirits, i watched the sopprannos and this guy guy really beaten up, it was brutal, and it really affected me. When i was in bed a put up a sheild because i had heard that voilent tv programmes etc can attract negative entities, and a spirit tried to enter my body again but only came in a tiny bit before it stopped or gave up and i reakon it was because i was envisioning a white sheild around me at the time.

Oliver

Celeste

Hi Oliver
 Ides15 gives great advice...read the articles by Robert & Nita. Don't delay on getting Robert's book Practical Psychic Self-Defense. It will give you a great deal of information and useful countermeasures-that work. There are people here that are wonderful resources. btw Robert doesn't recommend sending love & light to negs as it might be interpreted as weakness & an opportunity??  

celeste

Oliver

Well, its worked every single time, so i might aswell stick with it. What else am i suppose to do when under attack caus its not like i can move my body at the time. It feels like the natural thing to do.
How can it be a weakness? Anyway, i'd rather be a loving person and weak than the opposite and strong, but i personally consider the opposite a weakness.

Oliver

Nita

Hello Oliver
  You can say in your mind something like this-Archangel Michael cast out all spirits trying to inhabit my mind, soul and body. Cast them out from my home and my life. Banish all evil from my life and never let it return. Amen.
  It isn't Love where they can try to envision loved ones in your dreams where they can inhabit you. It get the banishing energy going and really works.
  Roberts book with the methods is a good read and will give you a lot more methods that can help you out.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

CRIMINALMIND63

Oliver have you tried to shut down the chakra that this enity is trying to enter? Derek Acorah author of The psychic World of Derek Acorah says he closes his third eye to protect him. Here is the website  http://www.psychicworld.net/BK3.htm  It also has a candle spell on it protect from psychic attack. I have yet to try this so I can't tell you if it works.

breeze

Hi Oliver,

especially when you are feeling comfortable with sending love & light, I wouldn't recommend to stop doing it. In my opinion, beings who might interpret love as a weakness aren't very advanced. They misjudge energy sources as hate and fear as superior cause the derived energy of these sources prevents them to develop a higher state of awareness.

I wouldn't recommend to try to shut down a chakra or primary-center activity as well. As Robert Bruce wrote in his book "Astral Dynamics" pages 188/189:

"No localized awareness action, and no visualized action either, will be found to cause an energy center vortex or chakra to reduce activity, deactivate, or close. ... Experience has taught me that no matter how an awareness or visualized action is performed at the site of an energy center, if it has any effect at all it will cause further stimulation. ... The best way to deactivate energy centers is to leave them alone and stop using them."

I can be wrong, but my first impression was (after reading your post) that there are no foreign entities or beings which tried to get into your body. It sounds more like a psychological problem. I hope I can explain this thought with an experience I had.

The first time I got into touch with my energy body was during a 3 month acupuncture treatment which should cure my backache and tensions. I experienced wired feelings and emotions during that time. Suddenly I got very aggressive and was seething with rage without any reason. However, I recognized these feelings and emotions. I experienced them when I was a teenager but couldn't handle them. In those days my first attempt to handle them was to let my inner volcano erupt any time it wanted to. I did hurt a couple of people that way and was developing a personality I didn't like. Thus I decided to block these feelings and emotions and blocked the opening of my volcano. What can I say. It worked and I could stay the person I wanted to be: a loving person who was nice to my fellows. That way I even forgot about the strong energy within my belly. I thought I succeeded in getting rid of an unpleasant part of my personality. But in the end I just adopted a behavior which didn't respect my personality, the person who I really am. Today I know, that energy work set this part free which I had locked up. Now I can also understand why I had many dreams in which another person or even a whole army was struggling with me ... it was just this forgotten part which battled for its survival. And something or someone who thinks that it is a matter of all or nothing (to be or not to be) can really surpass itself or himself.

Maybe you are just dealing with a part of your personality? Don't expect it to adopt a form you can easily understand. If it is a part of your unconsciousness it speaks a different language as your daily consciousness. It can appear as a monster, a foreign being, whatever. But regardless its appearance its main objective is mostly to be recognized, to be accepted and to be integrated into your personality.

So what do you think? You wrote "... I never get angry it was a very rare occurance ..." and "In the past few years I've grown, become a much more caring and loving person, ..."

Greetings,
breeze

Oliver

Hi,

Thanks for the replys,

I know its not a psychological thing, because my body has moved without me wanting it to, and i have felt the entity seperate from me.
There is not a doubt in my mind that they are foriegn entities.

But i guess with talking about obe's and all this stuff u run the risk of someone thinking its all in your head.

I have become a more caring and loving person over the past few years, and that combined with me leaving my body and extending my awareness, i think is what opened me up to these attacks. I have always been myself, its not that before i wasnt caring and loving, just not as much.

CRIMINALMIND63

Oliver,
Look intoclosing down your chakras or if you have a hole in your aura. I was told that I have a crack in mine. I was told that this man opened me up to him. Either he open my aura and chakras or both. Robert states in his book he opened himself up to a neg. and it entered him. This was either his aura or his chakras. Read a book on aura's it tells you if you have a whole in your aura to seal it. I have tried this method and it doesn't work for me.
One thing that I been told be careful who you talk to because the darkness will lie and play tricks on you. You can be led into a trap. There is another person here that is experiencing what I am and he has been tricked in some way. I was told that my attacker was what they considered a coward. He picks on someone that doesn't know much about the metaphysical world. He also know of him and calls him a rebel.

breeze

Hi Oliver,

I'm not denying that there are foreign entities. All I intended to say was that you may have experienced something very personal and something really great. The point is, maybe your fear unfortunately affected this experience pretty badly.

Ok, your body has moved, your hand lifted up and moved towards the wall, and you actually felt an entity. These are facts. It doesn't matter if they were just hallucinations or real events, cause you experienced them as real.

But let me add this. It is very likely that the unconsciousness of an introvert can draw the attention of the consciousness more easily through hallucination. On the other hand the unconsciousness of an extrovert needs to alter the environment of a person cause the consciousness of this person pays no attention for processes within himself. This explains many poltergeist phenomena.

Your unconsciousness is you. Why shouldn't it be able to move your hand?
It's all a matter of awareness and letting things go.

I even utilize this whilst cooking. If something just doesn't taste as I want it to taste and I do not have a clue what I can add, I let my hand point to the ingredient in my cupboard or fridge. My hand just moves to the stuff. It moves when I let it move. And in most cases it points to the right ingredient.

Concerning your so called spasms. If I do body work, I may experience rapid tension and relaxation. This can effect small areas or even my entire body. Anyway, the first time this happened I was a bit concerned. But according to my view, to do body or energy work and even meditation requires a mind which is curious as well as humorous and which is willing to get over its fears. If you are not ready for the latter don't force yourself to go this way. In that case stop meditation and better watch a lot TV.

In the case of a real attack just read the stuff about psychic self defense. Since in your case it has happened during the night a prayer will help. Put it in the form as you would request something. Book an angle or entity which will protect you during the night. You can even ask for four angles to protect every edge of your bed.

But believe me, you are stronger than you think. You can defend yourself as long as you have trust in yourself. And in the unlikely case that it is a really nasty attack and you are standing with your back to a wall, you do not even need to ask for help. There will be help.

There is a huge amount of love, humor and beauty in this universe. Don't let fear impede you to experience this [;)] !
Greetings,
breeze

Oliver

Hi breeze,

Thanks, but I dont wanna get into a debate on what happened to me, I know what happened, because I'm the one whos experienced it.
I do energy work too, and the spasms wer nothing like energy sensation, its hard to describe what they felt like. Im not afraid  to meditate and anything else, but naturally I have been scared after an attack.

Oliver

Oliver

By the way, I'd just like to add that i've used the sheild technique  a couple of times now, and if I have more problems I'll probably buy Roberts book, its just a matter of finding it in a book shop because I cant order online.

Thanks everybody for your help
Oliver

Shawn McCaffrey

I'd like to learn more about how to use sheilding and the diffrent sheilds, where can i find info on it?

Oliver

Timeless,

You are a very wise person, thanks for your reply.

I do have fear, but only after the attack. I have always known that I'm stronger then the entitie atacking me, and that it wont win. But afterwards, I do get scared that it will happen again.

As for sheilds, I just imagine white light surrounding my body, I only do it when I have the feeling an attack might happen, I bet a lot of the times an attack wouldnt happen, but its there just in case.

Oh I remember one time I used a sheild and it worked, this was a few days maybe a week after the second attack i described in my original post, someone on the net had told me about sheilds, and that night i watched the soppranos, and one guy beat someone up really badly and it really affected me. I didnt feel very happy, and i thought my mood could attract that entity again so i put up a sheild that night just incase, and then several minutes later it tryed to enter my body again, but it couldnt. I cant remember if it even touched my body or not but i did feel it go in a bit, maybe i felt it move through the sheild, but then it just moved off and gave up, really quickly, so i know sheilds do work. I had forgotten about them until ides315 mentioned them.

Timeless I think you are right about "If you commit a wrong 'even just in thought' you will experience the repercussions rapidly"

The other day at work I killed a spider in my locker because i was afaid of it, and i felt bad about it. That night i had a dream with a spider in it. Its wrong to kill a living thing, just because a spider is an insect doesnt mean your life is more important then its, life is life, in whatever shape or form, and how can one living being stop another from living? Its not right.

You have my best regards and deep respect also,
Oliver

Oliver

Hi everyone,

Well heres the story,

I've had a few attacks in 2001, and then another last night. I'll tell you about them and hopefully Robert will read this topic or someone here experienced with this kind of thing can give me some advice.

Ok, the first attack was about april/may in 2001, I was asleep and then I woke suddenly to a spirit trying to enter my body, I sleep lying on my stomach and the way it tryed to enter my body was as if it was hovering right above me and tried to go in by lowering itself down into me vertically. This woke me and it felt like my whole body was spasming, it probably could have been, and the feeling of it occupying the same space as my spirit inside my body was disgusting, thats what caused the spasming, I couldnt move my body but i called out with my voice and all i could make was a uhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound that was shaky because of the spasming. I sent it love and thought of only thoughts of love, about life about everything and told it i loved it and I ordered it to get out of my body, then it started lifting out the way it came in, and then as soon as it left my body the spasming stopped and i could move. It didnt get all the way into my body, maybe only halfway.

Then one week after that happened, it happened again, but this time it was a different spirit or the spirit was stronger and meaner and more determined. I awoke from having bad bad dreams (i never have bad dreams) and right after waking from those bad dreams the spirit tryed to get into my body, and i knew that it had caused those dreams, it had probably been trying to break me down or something. The way it tryed to get in my body was exactly the same, except this time it came on stronger, and it actually said to me in a hatefull voice "I'm going to take your body" and it was very determined. I said to it, "No your not, its mine, get out, I'm stronger" and I thought about love, and sent it love and I also said I loved you, but get out to it, it probably got in about halfway maybe a little more, it stayed there and didnt go further for a couple of seconds and then it started to back out, and i continued thinking thoughts of love, and it slowly backed out, my body still feels like its spasming while all this is going on, and then when it gets out part of my spirit or astral body or whatever goes with it, stuck to it, and it stretched outwards still stuck to it peeling off it like u could peel bubblegum off a table or something and once the spirit has gone far enough away from my body, the part of my astral body stuck to it peels right off and bounces back into me. This happened at 3am and after it I was scared it could happen again so i didnt sleep the rest of that night.

Ok, since those experiences, I only had one spirit try enter my body but that was a mistake on my part i think, this was about mid last year maybe and I dreamed that i was in my coaches van with the guys from training and for some reason we were talking about my grandfather who died when i was about 2, and i said to them, if we really want to, we can just call him to us and he'll come, and we can talk to him, thinking that he'd materialise in the van, but then i woke up to a spirit trying to enter my body much the same way as before, but before it got very far i said to it "NO! I will not let you use my body as a medium for you" and demanded it out, and it left, now i don't know if this was my grandfather or not but i didnt want it in my body.

Oh, also i had a creature or something move my body in december 2001, that morning i had had an arguement with my mum and got kinda angry, and i never get angry it was a very rare occurance, anyway i got over it and wasnt angry for long and mum and I were fine. However that night when i was trying to sleep, i felt the presence of a negative entity or energy, and i drifted off to sleep then my hand lifted up and moved towards the wall and i woke up and it was moving towards the wall and touched the wall, and i yanked it back, and went to sleep again, and the same thing happened, so then i realise i must have attracted a negative something or rather from being angry that morning, and i sent love to it and told it to go away and it did.

Ok, now for what happened last night. I was asleep and i dreamed that mum and I were in the car, and we were about to go somewhere and dad had been outside the car, but left to get something before he got in so we were waiting for him. Mum was in the passenger seat and i was behind her in the back. We were talking then suddenly we heard a voice that said "Life is hell" the voice sounded like, if u were imitating a ghost and tried to make a spooky voice, kind of like that except it was said normally and quickly not stechted on like if a person was imitating ghost sounds. Anyway mum or i said "Who said that?" and I said "where are you? show yourself" expecting it to materialise beside me, because thats where the voice sounded like it came from, but instead i woke up to something entering my body and moving it. In the dream i sort of sensed something slide across the seat next to me until it was behind me and then i woke up and it sort of slipped into my body from slightly behind me and from the side, and then moved my body slighty as if it was gonna make me get out of bed, so almost all my body moved, my arm, torso and legs, they only moved maybe 6inches, before i demanded it out of my body, and it stopped moving my body. I lay there and thought a few thoughts of love and then sat up and decided what to do, I had demaded it leave my body but it didnt feel like it had, even tho it had stopped moving me. I went to the toilet and then to the kitchen to get a drink, and shivvers (dont relate this to the spasms from the other times, those we completely different, this was just normal shivvers going up my back) went up my back a few times and my body felt a little warm and fuzzy, but i felt like it was still on me, then when i was back in my room i was standing in the middle of it thinking about what to do next, and i shivverd again and then i felt like it had left and felt better. I wasnt scared, but i turned on the tv for an hr and a half, this happened at 3am this morning and i decided i wasnt going back to sleep as a precaution that it could happen again during the night, but i was so tired by 4:30 that i went to bed anyway thinking it probably wont happen and if it did i could handle it, anyway it didnt happen.

Now here is my request, can anyone please give me some advice on what to do to stop this stuff from happening to me? Although they are not many and in the span of almost 2years, is there anything i can do to prevent this sort of stuff from even happening? I haven't actually had trouble stopping the attack, always sending love and demanding they leave has worked, but what i want to know is there anything i can do to stop these things from even starting at all.

The last two that I described the creatures i prefer to call them, felt like 2dimensional beings, they just felt that way, they felt different to a spirit or something. Im not sure if that means they were 2D like a piece of paper, but probably close to it.

Something I would like to poitn out also is that these things didnt happen to me when i was younger (im 17now) but before i started leaving my body and meditating and recently ive been doing a lot of energy work, actually something i would like to share, yesterday i had major energy rasied in my body, it was like the vibrations except i was doing energy work, my brow and chakra were buzzed quite strong and then around my base chakra there was a mass of energy, there was heaps there, i think ive had a block there for some time, and i tried to force it, and i felt a burning sensation in my lower abdomin, im not sure but i think that i might have been on the verge of activating my kundalini, my body was already at too much of a discomfort that i had to stop, but the biggest discomfort was at my lower abdominal, I felt a huge ammount of energy there just wanting to be raised up my body, so it was either a block with a lot behind it or my kundalini, but i knew either way it was gonna be a powerfull experience and my body didnt feel ready so i stopped all the energy work with great difficulty, fell asleep for a minute and then got up.

But as I was saying, In the past few years ive grown, become a much more caring and loving person, aswell as going out of body and meditating and stuff, and it since i was never attacked before any of this maybe i've opened myself up to it all somehow. I dont think its to do with me leaving my body, I think maybe its to do with who I am, my personality. I've heard Robert call people "sensitives" in his interviews, and i think this might be the case. When i was younger I saw a spirit, she materialised in my bedroom and i got quite scared, and a number of times i heard ghosts or spirits, when i say ghosts because it was like they were trying to scare me, but i wont go into that.

Well, I know this post is going to be very long and I thank anyone who reads it and gives a contribution, and I hope someone could give me some helpfull advice. [:)]

Thanks,
Oliver

PS. I had an experience healing in the astral one time, and it felt just like the first attacks i just posted up, where the spirits tryed to enter my body. Because of that I am going to post that experience up in the healing forum under a topic i'll call "Healing in the astral" if anyone would like to read it.