News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm having an Exorcism done today

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimerae

Quote from: McArthur
Quote from: Chimerae

I experience an oppressive lecturing tone when you comment on someone else's post.  I do not experince that when you post something that's original to you and not in reaction to someone else.
Ouch. Oppressive? OK I'll have to work on that I guess. But, oppressive? Would you mind giving an example from this thread of what you mean?

p.s. Thanks for the lecture. ;)

Example:  I experienced the oppressive, lecturing tone in this post that follows . . . even though you were specifically trying to do the opposite.
Well, I'm sorry you felt that I was lecturing you, I just comment on things that come to mind and certainly don't mean to come across as though I am telling you what you should or should not do. If you are upset about the way I post it's not because I am trying purposefully to do so.

Also, you might know they are lying, and I might know, but someone else reading might not. I was merely using it as an example to show how negs play their mind-games on people, as it was not clear in your post whether you believed what they were saying or not. The advice about not conversing with Tinnitus 'tones' wasn't especially just for you but for anyone reading, as Tinnitus is quite common and I wouldn't want someone to read it then go off trying to contact spirits through it and get into the same mess that I did. Although I suppose my post was, in part, a reply to you and not clear on whom I may have been addressing and why. Hopefully I've now cleared that up and we can concentrate on the topic rather than bickering.

Again, the reason I'm commenting is that this is a BIG communication problem of my own, and I know how difficult it can be to deal with -- especially if you're unaware of it.  Obviously, I have trouble even WITH awareness, but that's just grist for the mill.  I presume that Life will evenually wear off my sharp edges.

Anonymous

Thank you Chmerae!

McArthur--you made a point, I needed to clarify, and if your tone was not the way it was, I probably would have done so quickly. :?

As far as the tones that always precede the coming and going of astral energy, I hesitate to say what I think they are because I could be wrong.  I simply noticed that they always correlate.  Why do I think this is technology?  This would be a long, long post and I don't feel up to it right now.

Frequency is probably the key to understanding a lot of the unseen world, whether using EM pulses, or some other technology.  The tiniest atoms have vibration, down to the smallest particles, and thus a frequency.  
When people talk about energy signatures, this is what I pick up on.

When I hear the tones now, I turn my attention away, try to focus on something else.  But there is a part of me, I call the Observer, who throughout my life, throught my ordeal, I am aware of.  This observer self records everything, but never interferes (despite begs, pleas, prayers, etc).  A silent observer, I call my True Self.  And it is this objective, non involved presence, that has kept me from being fooled by very sophisticated methods of manipulation.  

To me, the tones are a type of energy signature--but as soon as I picked up on this, and they knew what I was thinking regarding certain tones (if it comes via my left ear, it means X, if it comes via my right ear, it means Y, if it is short and high pitched, it means Z, and so on), they used that information to manipulate me using those same tones.  So I learned that it was best not to CONSCIOUSLY focus on them.  But I've never felt the presence of astral activity (coming and going) without them.

McArthur

Example:  I experienced the oppressive,
Hmmm... why would you want to experience that?
lecturing tone in this post that follows . . . even though you were specifically trying to do the opposite.
Well, I shall be honest with you. Perhaps you may have been picking up on the fact that I found it oppressive to be lectured to on the way I post or what I should be posting. I now understand that kaili has an issue with people giving advice and it isn't just me, so I shall refrain from it in future in order not to intentionally upset her. Talking of which, I had hoped we could get past this slight diversion but then you come and lecture me on how "you feel" I am supposedly making you feel. I am not responsible for your feelings, you are. Especially as it was not my Intent to be oppressive.
Again, the reason I'm commenting is that this is a BIG communication problem of my own, and I know how difficult it can be to deal with -- especially if you're unaware of it.
I do understand that what you are trying to do is give "friendly advice" but I'm not altogether sure whether to be insulted or not. You were trying to lecture me on my posting style, timidly disguised as "feedback" that was "not in any way a criticism" as though talking gently down to a child. You even hinted that you felt I was being immature, or else why would you use your own immaturity as an example?

Of course, the lesson in all of this (for me) is that I don't appreciate your tone just like kaili didn't appreciate mine. And also that perhaps we have to take responsibility for our own emotions rather than projecting a form of blame onto others. And that sometimes things may not be as they seem. And also to nurture the feeling that we are able to love ourselves as we are rather than being forced to bend our wills to the insecure needs of others (or ourselves because we have a need to be liked). I understand that I may get carried away at times but I simply refuse to walk on eggshells. I'm not forcing anyone to read what I post and the choice is always there not to. So I would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to force me into a mold you have built for yourself, not me.

Can we get onto the subject of what hurts negs now or not, as I'm sure they are enjoying this diversion?

Talking of which (and to no-one in particular), I seem to be making a much better connection with this Khodam. The healing sessions (as I call them) started off quite mild and short but are getting much stronger and longer in duration. Last night my heart chakra, chest and other areas felt "hot" (the energy actually kind of feels like it would if one was sunbathing on a summer day) and very active for at least 4 hours and I could feel strong energy flowing into me that somehow disrupts the attachment/interference of these negs. There are one or two entities still there but they are definitely very weak and to be honest at times I don't even notice them (as opposed to the before state where I was aware of them more or less 24/7). In fact I had quite a long period last night where my Clairaudience was totally quiet with no "voices" chattering away. The same is happening as I type and to say it's a relief would be an understatement. I can sort of sense the entities fighting and that they are certainly not happy about what is happening but I am very calm about it and have a kind of "indifference" towards them as though they are really quite an insignificant problem, which also seems to be helping (rather than thinking they are some kind of important experience, which would be a kind of attachment on my part making it more difficult to rid myself of them).

The night before last I did feel some neg activity/pain around my crown chakra, so in addition to the healing I am receiving I put some cut garlic cloves on the area using a hat to hold them down (I also put some at my base chakra while I was at it) and the activity eventually went away without too much trouble.

McArthur

Quote from: kaili
To me, the tones are a type of energy signature--but as soon as I picked up on this, and they knew what I was thinking regarding certain tones (if it comes via my left ear, it means X, if it comes via my right ear, it means Y, if it is short and high pitched, it means Z, and so on), they used that information to manipulate me using those same tones.
I have had similar manipulation but not with 'tones'. I can feel when an entity touches me (especially my legs) and even have real physical surface muscles twitch when they do so. It got started that they would use my left leg for a "no" comment and my right leg for a "yes" comment, which they are still doing to a certain degree as I type. So they then monitor my thoughts for anything they feel worth commenting on (that would help them to dig into me deeper) and then immediately either 'touch' my left or right leg making a yes or no comment (and therefore trying to influence what I think about the thought they are trying to comment on). I have noticed though that some of the thoughts they seem to 'comment' on sometimes feel like it is they who are injecting it into my mind because the twitch in either leg would be at the very same time as the thought...  and the thought itself would have a feeling of "not me" to it.

I feel that the purpose is not really to comment on my thoughts but to make more attachments to my mind/Inner metaspace. I've had that for 7 years and to say it's annoying would be an understatement. It is highly frustrating and many a time I have drunk myself numb on alcohol (which in the end only serves to weaken me further, even though there would be a temporary respite). Only now am I starting to be able to ignore the thoughts they seem to be commenting on as they touch either leg. At some points in the past though I had started to accept their comments without realizing it if I didn't remain vigilant (even though I know it is a form of manipulation). For instance, I would perhaps think "I wonder if that is correct or not" about something and then get a muscle twitch in my left leg for no...  and find myself thinking "Oh, it mustn't be correct then." It's really quite an insidious form of mental intrusion. But I'm now well onto their little games and am finding it easier and easier to counteract it.
 So I learned that it was best not to CONSCIOUSLY focus on them.  But I've never felt the presence of astral activity (coming and going) without them.
So what do you think about the fact that Tinnitus sufferers complain of these tones also?

http://www.t-gone.com/tinnitus-faq2/noise-0021.asp

http://www.zak.co.il/deaf-info/old/tinnitus.html#whatisit

McArthur

Quote from: McArthurI can feel when an entity touches me (especially my legs) and even have real physical surface muscles twitch when they do so. It got started that they would use my left leg for a "no" comment and my right leg for a "yes" comment, which they are still doing to a certain degree as I type.
I'll add something to this that I just remembered and how I remembered it. After posting the above I got up to make some tea and this entity was being a pest making muscles/nerves twitch in my legs again. I switched on my beard trimmer (which I keep plugged in) and rubbed it over my legs kind of trying to stop the sensations in my legs (see the link in this thread to my previous thread about Em fields and negs about why I use this). Then I ran the trimmer over my head and neck (this tends to give me some instant relief of this entity and I use it when the interference gets too much) and as I did so the muscle/nerve twitches in my legs became a lot weaker. I suddenly remembered a theory I had been thinking about as to how the entity is able to make the muscles in my legs twitch.

It actually doesn't feel like my main leg muscles but the nerves in my legs that are probably connected to the CNS. And I have been thinking about the following:

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/devices/devices_article1.shtml
(a snippet)
"We can use TMS to prevent people from seeing a visual stimulus or make it hard for them to speak", he says. They can also make people move their limbs without any voluntary control."

and;

"In scientific terminology, he uses a specific, precisely timed, repetitive signal - one dubbed the "Thomas Pulse" - to create a "sensed presence" in the test subject's brain. "

If this neg is indeed using subtle Em fields to my brain (and I can actually feel it in my skull, whatever it is doing) then perhaps these sensations in my legs aren't because it is somehow attached to them but because it is creating the sensations directly via my brain/CNS which then feel very realistically on my legs. If this is true then it's really bloody clever isn't it? All this time my attention has been diverted to my legs thinking I have attachment points there when in fact it's in my skull. What better tactic to use against your victim than to get them to believe the problem is somewhere the furthest away from where it actually is? It now seems so obvious that if it is indeed somehow connecting into the CNS (using Em fields or otherwise) that it would be via the Brain and spine and not the legs... and how the hell would it be monitoring my thoughts anyway if it was only connected to my legs?

That's it, no more concentrating on illusionary attachments to my legs. From now on I'm concentrating on getting this thing out of my skull.

What makes this even more insidious of course is that the majority of people reading posts like mine would think I was quite insane. I'm sure it suits the Neg agenda perfectly that people like me are at risk of being locked away in an Asylum, believed to be a madman, and effectively silenced.

McArthur

Quote from: McArthurFor instance, I would perhaps think "I wonder if that is correct or not" about something and then get a muscle twitch in my left leg for no...  and find myself thinking "Oh, it mustn't be correct then." It's really quite an insidious form of mental intrusion. But I'm now well onto their little games and am finding it easier and easier to counteract it.
It is a little more complicated than this actually. They/It don't always attempt to make me believe the opposite of what is correct in this way. They make "comments" that are sometimes true and sometimes false. It's a confusion technique they use to wear their victim down. You can't just automatically think they lie about everything because they will often give a "yes" to something that is indeed a yes, therefore trying to make you believe the opposite (by telling the truth) because you know they lie so often (if you understand my meaning). And at those times when you get "correct information" it can be tempting to believe there may be another "good spirit" trying to give you proper 'advice'. The old good cop/bad cop routine is one of their tricks. One scares you to death and wears you down with psychic attacks then another one comes along to "save you" (or it could even be the same Neg pretending to be both) and you're so thankful you open up with complete trust to the second neg. So the only option is to totally ignore these "comments", but as I've already said it can be hard to do when they are doing it almost 24/7.

It's no wonder they don't like me with me giving away so many of their secrets. ;) Knowledge is Power, and knowledge of how they work helps to build defenses against them. If I had never had a neg problem I wouldn't know so much of how they operate and therefore be working on ways to beat them. It is a kind of poetic Justice that their interference with humans may be the cause of their eventual downfall. And the more they attack me the closer I get to finding an eventual solution to the neg problem.

McArthur

I've just instructed my Khodam to get as much knowledge from the "mind" of this neg as possible as to how it has been attacking/influencing humans and in what ways. I feel that if this neg can somehow scan my mind then it ought to be possible for another strong spirit to scan the negs mind. So we steal  it's thoughts and knowledge in order to know just exactly how to fight it, just like it has been doing to me ( I'm sure it has the knowledge of how it can be hurt and what hurts it and other negs and what kind of defenses work against them). Then once I'm rid of it I can get the Khodam to pass this knowledge onto me (which is exactly the kind of thing that Adepts have used Khodams for throughout the centuries). So we reverse the situation from me being attacked to me and my Khodam holding it hostage to "interrigate" it for what it knows. Nice, I like that idea.   :wink:   8)

This just may work you know. It's weakness is the fact it has connected into my mind. But I am blending this Khodam into my mind also. So the Khodam should be able to invade the Negs "mind" and thoughts through its attachment to my mind. We Hack into it throught it's attachment! Ahh, Tai Kwon Do of the spiritual kind. ;)

I'm now constantly repeating to it (and getting my Khodam to repeat it), "What hurts you?" And believe it or not it's gone awefully quiet. I wonder how long it will be able to concentrate on not giving away ways it can be hurt. It's the old trick of how to get someone to think about monkeys by saying, "Don't think of monkeys!" (a variation of which it has used against me) ;) So if I or my Khodam repeat "What hurts you?" often enough I'm sure it will slip up with the occasional thought of how it has been hurt in the past, or at the very least keep it occupied.

Merry Christmas!

McArthur

© Copyright McArthur (a pseudonym)
All rights reserved for all posts/articles by myself that may be distributed freely (with this Copyright notice) but not for financial gain or in print form without my written consent.

(Yes, I'm going to be writing a book.)

:)

Grigori

Ummm you may wish to look up the definition of "copyright" claiming something is copyrighted implies that you have a document certifying your work has been reviewed and copy protected.

I don't mean to be picky or rude but there are a number of issues of ownership when "original work" is produced on what might be considered collective public media.

McArthur

Quote from: GrigoriUmmm you may wish to look up the definition of "copyright" claiming something is copyrighted implies that you have a document certifying your work has been reviewed and copy protected.
Ummm...  I think you'll find you're getting Copyright mixed up with Patents.

http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#hsc

(emphasis in the original)
HOW TO SECURE A COPYRIGHT
Copyright Secured Automatically upon Creation

The way in which copyright protection is secured is frequently misunderstood. No publication or registration or other action in the Copyright Office is required to secure copyright. (See following Note.) There are, however, certain definite advantages to registration. See "Copyright Registration."

Copyright is secured automatically[/b] when the work is created, and a work is "created" when it is fixed in a copy or phonorecord for the first time. "Copies" are material objects from which a work can be read or visually perceived either directly or with the aid of a machine or device, such as books, manuscripts, sheet music, film, videotape, or microfilm.
I have my "copy" on my material hard drive which is a "machine or device" with which it can be read.

I don't mean to be picky or rude but there are a number of issues of ownership when "original work" is produced on what might be considered collective public media.
http://tinyurl.com/5fqnp

Anyway, it was mainly a bit of lighthearted fun rather then the notion someone was going to print my posts for financial gain. It's actually not even necessary to give a copyright notice for your original work, it just makes it that bit easier to make a complaint against infringement should the occasion arise. I appreciate your concern though. ;)

Chimerae

MacArthur,

I owe you a serious apology.

It really was my intention to be helpful AND you are right on target that I have the exact same problem only much worse.  It's a flaw of mine and causes me (and obviously others) distress.

It's a sign that I'm out of balance and need to stop and get straight with myself.

You have WAY too much going on in deep levels for "feedback" like that to possibly be helpful.  Also, what I perceived could easily be just a matter of you in the midst of your work of the moment.

I screwed up.  

Christina

Anonymous

QuoteIt is a little more complicated than this actually. They/It don't always attempt to make me believe the opposite of what is correct in this way. They make "comments" that are sometimes true and sometimes false. It's a confusion technique they use to wear their victim down. You can't just automatically think they lie about everything because they will often give a "yes" to something that is indeed a yes, therefore trying to make you believe the opposite (by telling the truth) because you know they lie so often (if you understand my meaning). And at those times when you get "correct information" it can be tempting to believe there may be another "good spirit" trying to give you proper 'advice'. The old good cop/bad cop routine is one of their tricks. One scares you to death and wears you down with psychic attacks then another one comes along to "save you" (or it could even be the same Neg pretending to be both) and you're so thankful you open up with complete trust to the second neg. So the only option is to totally ignore these "comments", but as I've already said it can be hard to do when they are doing it almost 24/7.

Yes, yes, and yes.  You and I experienced the exact same thing, came to the same conclusions.  And because what you just said is true--what makes you so trusting to think that the khodam is not the same ol' same ol' "good cop/bad cop" routine?  

Most people, because of their heart nature, their vulnerability in spiritual matters, want so much to believe that all this is some kind of spiritual test.  Or they are going through this to somehow help humanity--I catch myself falling into the same trap.  I tell the negs all the time that no matter how I fail or succeed consciously in "nailing" them, my Observer self knows their signature, and all Beings are held accountable ultimately.  And I truly believe this.  But what if they are just analogous to sharks in a feeding frenzy?  Suddenly a school of fish appears before them, and they eat.  No more, no less.  

These non physical Beings have been talked about in every culture, the good and the bad, the ghosts, the spiritual guides, the "entities, or ET's, in the fourth dimension".  Every culture has different names for them, and most would agree, they get some kind of energy from humanity or they wouldn't stick around.  It seems that in the last five or ten years, the barrier separating us has thinned.  Perhaps this is simply because of physics.  

Have you stopped to consider, with all that we don't know about EM fields, and the little that we (humanity) has discovered recently, these affects that we are experiencing could be a simple cause and effect, with no spiritual purpose at all.  The magnetic field of the earth is changing--has changed quite drastically in that it's been erratic these last twenty years.  The Schuman resonance, the same thing.  All of which life depends on to be healthy, to be sane.  Perhaps the only thing that you and I and others like us (we don't know how many are going through it and simply in an insane asylum) have in common is increased sensitivity to these changing fields, and the desire and tendency to want to analyze or explain it.  

You have a tendency in your posts to respond to your own posts.  In the height of my neg control, this was a reflection of me---I found myself responding as if I was a split personality.  One part comments, than another, then another, as if I am a multitude of Beings.  This isn't all bad--because for lack of a way to "figure this out" with someone who knows what you're going through, and exactly what you know without being able to explain why you know, causes you to be able to test your own conclusions.  So it's okay, as long as you know you are doing it.  

It's terrible what is happening to some of us, and it's helpful (to a point) to come here and analyze it publicly for those who may go through it in the future (or who are lurking and afraid to jump into the fire).  But try for the most part to forget the analyzing and just observe.  That's the message I was trying to convey to you earlier--you have a tendency to analyze your own experiences, which is your right to do so.  You do not have the qualifications to analyze anybody elses (but which you try to do).  By qualifications, I don't mean a PhD, I mean only the person going through the experience is qualified to analyze it.

The best we can do for each other is simply to share our observations.  You may be amazed at the patterns that emerge without drawing one conclusion.

If you've glimpsed even a tiny bit of that true Power, you know that what you and I and others are going through could be stopped--in a heartbeat.  I am sure you have witnessed or felt this power--it seems to be the only spiritual solace for what we are going through.  

I do not think of this as a spiritual test.  This is not the "hero's journey" the "dark night of the soul".  That is the myth propagated by the feeders to get you to suffer.  Enlightenment doesn't require the kind of suffering that you and I are going through, McArthur.  Or that Chimerea and others have gone through.  Enlightenment is simply knowing.  If you find a means to stop it, by all means, do so.  But I seriously doubt it will come in the form of a "good spirit".  It will most likely come about through the understanding of technology and science and our own bodies.  I believe that's the true spiritual test-- "know thyself".  Literally.

But until that true understanding comes, and with it, the means and methods to stop the assaults, I'm with you--trying any way I know to mitigate the suffering.  If the Khodam does this for you, great--if not, don't give up.  People like Chimerea and Robert have found a way to the other side--but they still can't explain it.  And their way doesn't neccessarily work for everybody--but it helps to share what does work.

McArthur

You have WAY too much going on in deep levels for "feedback" like that to possibly be helpful.  Also, what I perceived could easily be just a matter of you in the midst of your work of the moment.
That is very perceptive of you. It's also because I've had 7 years of constant "voices" criticizing my every thought, so I can get a little.. prickly about it (but certainly wouldn't expect to be treated with kid gloves because of it). I also now see that my comments on kaili's experiences may have had a similar effect, so apologies to you kaili for that (although I still disagree that Angels are parasites ;) ). And don't worry about it Christina there's absolutely no harm done, it gave me a chance to affirm my will and also learn a couple of lessons. So we can both now just let it go without having any attachments to it. Like I said, I know you were trying to help, as I was trying to help kaili in my ham-fisted kind of way.

(kaili I'll get to your post later, need to give my brain a rest for a while.)

McArthur

Excuse me while I comment on my own posts again. ;) I do this because after I've written something down I often get or find other insights in connection to what I've written. Which is why me posting this stuff kind of helps in a way. If I wasn't writing this stuff down I may not be getting these insights etc.

Quote from: McArthur
If 'ghosts' are Em in nature could it be that one of the ways they attach to humans is via these magnetic crystals on a cellular level? Are some dis-eases caused by the magnetic properties of these crystals being damaged/changed/disrupted by a Negs invasive Em field? How about degaussing them?
I.E. If a neg is Em in nature could it not be attaching some of its negative poles to the positive poles within ourselves in the same way that the south and north of two magnets do? And are strong magnetic pulses perhaps disrupting the polarities of this connection thus breaking off the attachment? And is the reason why peoples health is improving after EM Pulse Treatment (or being struck by lightning)  because the neg attachment is no longer there causing the Em/electrical disruptions in cells in Medical cases and/or thought intrusions in Mental Health cases? No-one knows as yet why EM pulse therapy works, could this be the reason?

The above theory that consciouness is an Em field is highly interesting and fits in with the fact that "ghosts" (disembodied consciousness) are Em in nature. So what a 'possession' or Neg interference might be is when a foreign 'consciousness'(Em field) gets tangled up with our brains own Em field/consciousness.
Here's yet another interesting article I'll add a snippet of below (empasis mine):

http://www.electronetwork.org/articles/pulse.htm
To me this all sounded oddly familiar, as I myself am an electrical researcher, who has a theory of the electrical evolution of the universe. [8] But the mystery, to me, has always blurred from the point of cellular evolution up to that of human beings. It is easy to realize the significance of electricity in relation to our electrical senses, NERVOUS SYSTEM, brain, and consciousness, but less so on the microscopic scale, when analyzing the effects of single electrons upon the macrocosm of the human body- but this is exactly what the field of electro- chemistry and Dr. Garnett in particular have accomplished.

In fact, this electronic interaction is the First Pulse that Dr. Garnett and myself believe constitutes life. That is, along with the structural information in a chain of molecules, say, making up DNA, is a flow of energy which keeps the cell, and thus the body, healthy. This pulse is a vibration, the result of a frequency of shaking molecules, a literal 'music of the spheres' to be heard by those listening to its signal. [9]

What is amazing is that, while Dr. Garnett has an understanding of this microscopic level, he goes on to compare the electrical nature at the cellular level with that of the macroscopic level of the electrical infrastructure, with a good understanding of both Edison's and Tesla's contributions to electrical science and technology, and in turn relates their electrical theories of alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) to his work with this vital spark of the energetic electron. [10] It is this universality of electrical knowledge which is so inspiring.

Ultimately, this electronic First Pulse is metabolic: the cell's food is electrical which in turn the DNA utilizes to create an electrical field. [11] Filling in a piece of the mysterious puzzle of electrical evolution, Dr. Garnett states: "The schematic is complete. The cell has its first pulse, which makes an active energy exchange between the internal and external... And this first pulse resonates with many other cells, and the packed cells carry on their pulsations with the environment. They resonate with each other and set each other off by inductive influence so that their pulses increase. And the tissue pulses appear, and the heart beats and the brain discharges and the muscles evolve. The organelles modulate and use this in contractile structures, converting the pulse to organic phosphates and other high-energy bonds. But the cell pulse is first and provides the raw electrical energy for all the physiologic pulses." [12]

Thus, the cosmologists believe that the universe evolved out of electromagnetic radiation and the birth of electrically charged particles, creating matter in the void. Now, there is an electrical theory of life, constituted on the knowledge of electricity at the molecular level up to the human being. It is an important accomplishment for this field of electrical research, and specifically so for the medical field.

This is because Dr. Garnett's research work, grounded in the pragmatics of trial and error scientific (and artistic) experimentation, led to a treatment called the palladium complex (LAPd), based on this new electrogenetic understanding of cancer, restoring the cells energy instead of killing the cancerous cells off, as in traditional chemotherapy treatment. This unique approach to cancer treatment was the result of an investigation into corrosion engineering and the electrical properties of metals. in the end, Dr. Garnett's hard work and vision have produced a new model for cancer research, and the LAPd complex is in the testing stage, after having restored mice from full-blown cancer to full health. [13]
So the presence of a Neg attachment, and therefore its Em field, is causing disruptions via "inductive influence" in the Em/electrical properties of the cells where cancer starts. Or disruptions in the "flow of energy [or electricity, the cell's food] which keeps the cell, and thus the body, healthy."  Robert Bruce says that lumps can be signs of neg attachment, well most cancers are lumps. And after his possession experience, he also postulates that Negs somehow do this via the Nervous System (central or autonomous etc). I do believe my theory of how they use subtle EM fields to the brain/CNS to do this is extremely plausable also.

Does this make sense to anyone else?

McArthur

Also:

http://www.mercola.com/2003/jan/11/electromagnetic_fields.htm
Electromagnetic Fields May Cause Cancer
Robert Becker, Marino's supervisor, had done a series of experiments beginning in the 1950s showing that the body of all organisms has a Direct Current (DC) field, and that electric currents produced all over the body are involved in controlling growth and regeneration [it is when this controlling of growth and regeneration is disrupted that Tumors start growing]. By the 1960s, Becker had already proposed that an electrical communication system exists within all living things, and demonstrated that externally applied fields[i.e.  a "ghosts" Em field] could influence the processes of growth and regeneration.

(and)
The evidence is overwhelming that electro-dynamical fields and currents are involved in intercommunication within the body.

(and)
The body uses electromagnetic signals of different frequencies and extents to intercommunicate. Hence it would be surprising if external electromagnetic fields did not have an effect.

(and)
Ten years ago in my laboratory, we found we could dramatically transform the global body pattern of the fruitfly larva simply by exposing the embryos within the first three hours of development for 30 minutes to very weak static magnetic fields. The transformation is unique and striking: the normal segmental pattern became twisted towards a helical pattern. In one instance, a completely helical larva was obtained.
Of course, this is not to say that all cancers are caused by negs, but the evidence so far does indicate that the subtle Em fields that they give off may be having physically detrimental effects on peoples health (as well as mental and spiritual). If a neg is actually inside the aura and attached and staying in one place then that area of ones body is going to be under constant influence of the ghosts/negs weak Em field.

McArthur

Quote from: kaili

Yes, yes, and yes.  You and I experienced the exact same thing, came to the same conclusions.  And because what you just said is true--what makes you so trusting to think that the khodam is not the same ol' same ol' "good cop/bad cop" routine?  
Because I trust Peter Aziz and the work he does in this area of contact with spirits. I know there is a risk involved but it is a calculated one and not one taken with blinkers on. He who dares, wins. He has a free e-book on his site you may find interesting called "Ultimate healing Handbook." He even mentions in it about how humans had been manipulated in the past by beings stronger than us.
Most people, because of their heart nature, their vulnerability in spiritual matters, want so much to believe that all this is some kind of spiritual test.  
Or a punishment from God.  http://www.teachingpages.co.uk/minilesson/thorn.html
Or they are going through this to somehow help humanity--I catch myself falling into the same trap.
Yes, so do I. As I've said in this thread, Negs are good at influencing ones beliefs to suit their own agenda. If they can get one to believe it is a spiritual test or punishment from God then their victims may not fight it (because if they fought against it wouldn't they be fighting against God himself? etc etc)
 I tell the negs all the time that no matter how I fail or succeed consciously in "nailing" them, my Observer self knows their signature, and all Beings are held accountable ultimately.  And I truly believe this.
I get into that vengeance stuff myself at times too. But lately I'm beginning to see that that might be a kind of attachment to the neg on my part so am trying just to let it go (my attachments/emotions towards the neg).
 But what if they are just analogous to sharks in a feeding frenzy?  Suddenly a school of fish appears before them, and they eat.  No more, no less.  
Carlos Castaneda/Don Juan said that we live in a predatorial Universe. Perhaps we humans aren't as important as we think we are on the Cosmic scale of things.
These non physical Beings have been talked about in every culture, the good and the bad, the ghosts, the spiritual guides, the "entities, or ET's, in the fourth dimension".  Every culture has different names for them, and most would agree, they get some kind of energy from humanity or they wouldn't stick around.  It seems that in the last five or ten years, the barrier separating us has thinned.  Perhaps this is simply because of physics.  

Have you stopped to consider, with all that we don't know about EM fields, and the little that we (humanity) has discovered recently, these affects that we are experiencing could be a simple cause and effect, with no spiritual purpose at all.  The magnetic field of the earth is changing--has changed quite drastically in that it's been erratic these last twenty years.  The Schuman resonance, the same thing.  All of which life depends on to be healthy, to be sane.  Perhaps the only thing that you and I and others like us (we don't know how many are going through it and simply in an insane asylum) have in common is increased sensitivity to these changing fields, and the desire and tendency to want to analyze or explain it.  
I don't believe this is the case as "spirits of Satan" and "unclean spirits" have been around for thousands of years. What is happening to you and I is probably something that has happened to some humans for a very long time. I don't think it's anything unusual or out of the ordinary or much different from past experiences like it. We may, of course, interpret the experiences differently though. With Job and Paul it's God that sends the Negs, but I don't believe that.  
You have a tendency in your posts to respond to your own posts.  In the height of my neg control, this was a reflection of me---I found myself responding as if I was a split personality.  One part comments, than another, then another, as if I am a multitude of Beings.  This isn't all bad--because for lack of a way to "figure this out" with someone who knows what you're going through, and exactly what you know without being able to explain why you know, causes you to be able to test your own conclusions.  So it's okay, as long as you know you are doing it.  
Well I kind of get further insights I want to share and put out there in case anyone else has an insight on  them. It's not that I am talking to myself as a 'seperate part', I am (mostly) just quoting the previous comment my further insight is connected to so as to make it easier for people to follow. ;)
It's terrible what is happening to some of us, and it's helpful (to a point) to come here and analyze it publicly for those who may go through it in the future (or who are lurking and afraid to jump into the fire).  But try for the most part to forget the analyzing and just observe.  That's the message I was trying to convey to you earlier--you have a tendency to analyze your own experiences, which is your right to do so.
Yes there can be the trap to overanalyze things that I fall into at times. But for the main part what I am doing is Intensely Concentrating on finding a solution to my neg problem rather than giving up without a fight. Many an Invention has been created this way. And if one can visualize strongly enough in ones Imagination (Astral) the things we seek, then we can attract those things to us. The Law of attraction in operation.
 You do not have the qualifications to analyze anybody elses (but which you try to do).  By qualifications, I don't mean a PhD, I mean only the person going through the experience is qualified to analyze it.
For the most part you are right. But there are some circumstances where because someone has a certain kind of knowledge they may recognise things in other peoples experiences and know what is happening. Psychiatrists for example. or i.e. Say you are experiencing a medical illness but your doctor is not, he is still qualified to diagnose you. I'm not in particular saying that I personally am qualified to comment on your neg problem, but just an example.
The best we can do for each other is simply to share our observations.  You may be amazed at the patterns that emerge without drawing one conclusion.
We can do that yes. But there is also the possibility that others hold certain knowledge about our kind of experiences from which they can then give advice or directly help. Robert Bruce has been helping people with experiences of negs for years and also wrote a book full of advice. And the shaman I saw removes entities from peoples auras etc. But if we don't accept that some people may be qualified to comment on our experiences and exclude them from doing so, then they will be unable to help us. We, ourselves, will be stopping them from doing so.