News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm under severe psychic attack

Previous topic - Next topic

How to stop psychic Attacks or people energy manipulating me

Psychic attack
0 (0%)
Energy manipulation
0 (0%)
None of these
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

phase190

Hi everyone,

I've been undergoing severe psychic attacks for 6 months now and I hear these people manipulating mentally and emotionally. I have images , thoughts, and hurtful emotions get sent to me. Somehow they found some way to nullify the way I feel through my chakra points I believe. If there's any advice I could receive from you please help me.

Bedeekin

Is this happening through your normal waking life... or nonphysically when you wake up unable to move and there's voices and horrible buzzing sensations?

Stillwater

How do you know you are under attack? Who are these people that they care so much?

When (and in what context) do you "hear these people manipulating mentally and emotionally"?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

sunshaker

I believe you are going through a opening of your awareness,

This was a stage i also went through, it was a scarey time, Conversations took on new levels of meaning "to me", i was bombarded on every front, i could find no way to turn "it" off, you at first feel isolated/attacked,

Over time i realised the one of the easiest levels we access are our "fear levels", which "leak from people" normally unnoticed, these emotions can be picked up by us when we are "tuned in", the same as a tv that as many channels but we only normally tune into one at a time,

You will over time, without realising begin to tune into deeper levels, Where a new understanding to what we are will open up to you, A oneness with everything, a connection on levels you never knew was possible,

"Embrace it", Do not fear it, It is just a level you are passing through. See you on the otherside :wink:

Szaxx

Do as Sunshaker says, embrace it. You should be able to increase and decrease the 'energy flow'. As you fear it, the reaction will be to manifest your fears. Should you think of a warm happy feeling, it will change into this.
You've opened Pandoras box and now have something new to master. You actually control it and it will respond. Learn to do this as the non physical works by your thoughts too.
It will mould into you once you learn to control it.
I'm sure many here have gone through this too.
You will like the results.
Drop the fear then use your will power to do what you wanted before it became available.
As a likeness, you're in the driving seat of a very fast car. Stick it in gear and drive, learning as you go.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: sunshaker on August 07, 2013, 06:34:29
"Embrace it", Do not fear it, It is just a level you are passing through. See you on the otherside :wink:
Very wise words Sunshaker!

You are experiencing a Self Healing/Cleansing. Don't just Embrace it though, Learn from it. Question it. Be Aware of it.

Then all of a sudden you will come out of it and finally see the true reason behind it.