News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Immortals, ancients, assassins (cravers) etc..

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

descriptions would be called for, though some names are self explanatory
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Orchild

Well I dunno much of it, like I said, though I try to tell it

Assassin/craver is a totaly dark figure, the one I saw wore a hat like midwestern.. they have some amazing skills, they have completely red eye's, they get made by some grump I forgot her name.. that's all I know off them

Overlord is more powerfull, can see them as commanders from an army only on solo tour with a mad mind.. They are really really fast and strong, dunno how they look.

Ancients is an overgrown population that got stuck on earth and this dimension, they we're really stupid, in the meaning that they just showed around with their non limittations, so they didn't addepted to the live that there was that time and they we're very arrogant.

Immortals is a far supirior populiation, dunno what they had here or how they got here but they addapted and we're not showing off, just among us. If I look at their name I would say that says enough but I am not sure if that is also their thing, being immortal.. maybe has some other meaning, I dunno.

Elders are uhm some higher board off all races, a friend of mine will be in it alot of years from now, I've seen it but he doesn't know anything of it

This all sounds like a fairy tall but when you have an assassins chasing you everywhere you see it in a total differend aspect. They do make you feel affraid, the closer they get the more you get to a black out. atleast I blacked out when he touched me

CaCoDeMoN

hmmm... i think that this forum is not about computer games...
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

well thanks..
I haven't asked for your believing reply, I asked if anyone knew about it, you don't, so don't reply.. thanks

daem0n

i take it that you are talking about material plane, i heard about elder/ ancient  spirits, and some deities that affect this plane, but not about things you mention
as i understand your friend is unconcious elder, does it mean that he is here on earth for a long time, but that he doesn't remember his past lives, and he has some "meta" abilities in-born
if this is your elder, i know one unconcious one, but apart that they influence reality around them with bare thoughts (within reason, of course) i know nothing more

on the other hand there is a relation from meeting werewolf on this forums, if you dig deep enough

i suggest you contact nita on www.astralhealer.com (or from links on this page), she knows much more
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Orchild

quote:
Originally posted by daem0n

i take it that you are talking about material plane, i heard about elder/ ancient  spirits, and some deities that affect this plane, but not about things you mention
as i understand your friend is unconcious elder, does it mean that he is here on earth for a long time, but that he doesn't remember his past lives, and he has some "meta" abilities in-born
if this is your elder, i know one unconcious one, but apart that they influence reality around them with bare thoughts (within reason, of course) i know nothing more

on the other hand there is a relation from meeting werewolf on this forums, if you dig deep enough

i suggest you contact nita on www.astralhealer.com (or from links on this page), she knows much more

Thanks for the link! I will do so indeed, the person I was talking about, here's that story about him

In the past I have seen things, you could call them visions but I doubt they we're it because they weren't strong or something but  they were so far really correct.. Anyway, I saw a glimb of the future, about us 6 my friends that is, now that guy I talked about is called Sjors, I saw him against his will representing someone or something in some kind of higher circle of persons, now the other elders as I heard them say we're pretty against him and we're planning to get rid of him (not by murder) and sjors knew they we're against him but didn't knew there plans but 1 help boy of an elder said that against him. That's all that I saw

I gotta go now will post again tomorrow

pod3

Demons, demon/human hybrids, and possessed humans.

aryanknight666

ancients I think you might be reffering to the nephilim/annunaki, the gods of sumeria, baylonia, akkadin, egypt, etc, basically the original gods, they are called demons by christianity, I have contacted quite a few ancients and have one as my guardian.

Orchild

Guys, the things I have encountered so far, though I didn't noticed much of it, I got protection from friends and their group but here goes

Anyone know's any of these beings?
Overlord
Craver, also called assassin
Immortals
Ancients
Elders

This is important to me, please post all of the things you might know about it.. then I reply ofcourse [;)]

pod_3

Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

aryanknight666

They are in the 4th dimension. They were expelled from their original abode in this 3rd dimension by Gods who they gave their power over to.

Orchild

pretty much yes, haven't had anything since then. other things on my mind :)

pod_3

Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Tyciol

The fourth dimension is generally meant to be time... at least where I've looked. The first three dimensions are measured in metres, the fourth is measured in seconds.

Moonburn33

as below, so above

Tyciol

Orchild

This is a seriuos topic and i find it very disturbing if some people are just joking around in it, do that on mIRC with eachother, make a topic of yourself but please just reply if you have something to say that is about the topic.

Well i've come to a point where i will try to find awnsers about my past to get some peace of mind about it. I will be doing this with my personal guide, it also includes alot about ancients immortals and such.

Now i've got a question for you aryanknight666, since you seem to have some information about them. In the past I met a guy, he was one of my good friends, he lived in england. Let's asume he was telling the truth what i do not doubt that much about telling he was an immortal. He spoke alot of truth, now my question is, he said i was immortal before he became one, i tought him how to become it. Is there a possibility this was true?

I am asking you this because this can lead me to some questions about this subject that i need awnsers on, but at the moment i am still looking for those right questions.

Thanks