News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Incubus

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

Do you know of any websites that are just about incubuses and their powers? :-)  :?

Chris J.

Incubuses and succubi have whatever powers you give them.

personalreality

be awesome.

omcasey

WOW

zorgblar,
is there a reason you are asking?  I'm just curious.  are you okay..

Xanth

You don't want to mess with things you don't understand.
So, while I don't believe these things exist outside our imagination... imagination is exactly where they come from, and Chris is correct in that the powers you will give them could quite possibly destroy you in the long run.

~Ryan :)

Killa Rican

Im very sensitive to spirits and have encountered all sorts of entitys throughout my life even in my waking hours. Opinion is opinion and facts are facts and while you cant prove 100 % there existence it all relates to an individuals personal experience. So yes from personal experience these beings do exist and they have a mind of there own.

dont want to arouse a debate just putting it out there.  :-P  just find it ironic that i see alot of posts debunking spiritual experiences on a spiritual forum. -.-\
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Xanth

I definitely understand your viewpoint.  I, too, held that view at one point.  :)

I do want to clarify one particular thing... this is an "astral projection" forum... this is separate from "spirituality".
While you can grow spiritually by projection, you don't need spirituality to project.

And in any case, my belief or opinion isn't debunking it... quite the opposite really, I'm conferring my belief to where these "beings" or "entities" actually come from, exactly as you just did.  ;)

I would like to know though why zorgblar asked the original question though.  LoL

~Ryan

Yin

@Xanth if spirituality is open mindedness, then yes, however.. spirituality is such a loosely defined personal word it is hard to find any subjectively objective truths based upon it.

@Killa, We are spirits and entities to me, in that case, any experience with another is spiritual. I don't know where this line was drawn between us and others. Or are you saying we are not spirits, then if so, what is the composition of a spirit?

Killa Rican

I agree that it is used "Loosely". What i meant was a being independant of it's own existence with a mind of it's own. Not what you would consider "Astral" Entitity's many many have a way of speaking to within there mind. I believe there would be a difference in that they we actually are channeling a higher aspect of ourselves. Sorry for the misunderstanding lol
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

personalreality

IT gets thrown around here a lot, but how often do you consider the implications of "you're creating it in your mind"?

I mean, how do we know that the non-physical is any different from the physical.  I guess a better way to say that is, how do you know the physical isn't just a non-physical locale that has been provided with enough energy to seem physical.  In which case, it's possible that every entity, human or otherwise, is a mental fabrication.
be awesome.

Killa Rican

Well like i said it can all relate down to personal experience then. Im pretty sensitive to spiritual energy. And while i will not get into the entire story right now since it will be  too long of a post . A Jinn came to me in my dreams a year back ago and she attached herself to me. She was stunning and her presence is overwhelming. I have a friend who claims to be a Psychic Medium as well and i will never tell this person anything about my life but she will see this woman following me everywhere i go. And Describe her appearance as to 110% accurate as she comes to me in my dream as well as my "Minds Eye". She was able to channel her and get out her intentions.

Do jinns and other astral entitys exist or not? That's for every individual for themselves to decide. But we should be able to examine and differentiate how an Entity/Spirit can make there presence known to you in the physical besides just the mind via Telepathy or Clairvoyance. Especially compared to a thought form.

Good thoughts though.