News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

incubus / succubus

Previous topic - Next topic

Randøm_

Please don't take this the wrong way, but many people tend to look for things when they encounter info, this can be like a witch-hunt. A quote I use is "if you look for anything hard enough you'll find it, whether it's there or not". I am not a disciple of any particular set of beliefs but my own constructs, but I doubt that someone you lust entering your mind through your ambitions would be classified as a succubus. As for what you may or may not be doing in a state of existence, others are far more qualified to answer than am I.

One other note ... such an encounter with a succubus allegedly leads to an orgasm, and that you'd surely realise. [;)]

good luck

fredhedd

i've been visited myself twice in the past year by an incubus/succubus.  both times were after some intense energy/trance work, maybe the heaviest i've ever done.

the first time i was very scared and didn't know what was going on.  i cut the experience short because of that.  the second time i was very curious and let things take their course.  it manifested itself as a nice looking girl.  i was partially in trance and was not fighting anything.  i don't really like to over emphasize things.  i think it kinda takes away from the emphasis when you do it.  i've had some very good sex in my life, but nothing has come close to the orgasm that i experienced that night.  i may have even posted something about it a while back.  a search might prove useful.

afterwards i did some research and found out about their known abilities and such.  i remember reading something about them manifesting themselves in dreams as familar people.  obviously ones who are desired.

i'm sure something would come up on a search engine.

AstralTym

fredhedd it kinda sounds like what i had.  i could clearly visualize the person in a particular experience, and it left some odd side effects that i won't go into lol.  but the woman in my dreams was my friend, only like 10 times more erotic.  the entire situation i think left me shaking, and yea i did have a pretty intense orgasm, and it was during a trance

Nita

Hello Astral Tym
  The next time anything walks into your meditations banish it. It is a distraction and if things occur even more intense than that it is not of you. You banish things first and worry about what it is later. Banishing something can be as simple as Begone in the name of God to a lot more complex.
  Lust is not a negative emotion when it is not obsessed or fixated upon in a person's life. Once you get to that point it becomes a problem in more ways than just one. It can draw or attract energies to you. You banishing or removing those energies are what is important.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Dracovulpes

how do people make a incubus/succubus come to them.

Nita

Hello Dracovulpes
  People who have incubus/sucubus problems always have a few things occur that is the same pattern. They are always worried about their physical looks. They are frustrated and have no outlet for their sexual emotions. They are good at visualizing so acutally can get images to manifest in their mind even though incubus/sucubus's don't look that way.
  They have normally just broken up with someone or feel that their lives are hopeless when it comes to finding a partner. These emotions give the incubus/sucubus something to feed off of and it keeps the cycle going.
  Incubus/Sucubus can also be sent by a past partner fantasizing and bringing them into reality. It is not fun but ends up being a form of rape because these things live off of the negative emotions.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Hephaestus

What does RB say about the incubus? Because as far as im aware the Incubus is and always has been a Demon (possibly maybe demons, but ive never heard of it in that context) that fed off the life energy of new born babys.
The word Incubus which is somewhat close the name of an 'Incubator' is what possibly got the demon its name - or maybe it was the other way around im not sure or perhaps there's a word like Incu in latin which translates some how into a baby or something.

AstralTym

so i was reading a bit through Psychic Self Defense by RB, and I came across the part about Incubus/Succubus.  Of course, up until now I thought these were just mythical icons or whatnot (especially because i'm newer to the whole spiritualism thing) but i guess it makes sense that they could feed on your lust.  I never thought of lust as a negative feeling, to be honest with everyone, and hold quite a bit of it in myself.  There's a particular girl that inspires extreme feelings of lust, especially because i could never be with her. Well, she sometimes makes appearances in my meditations and projection attempts.  This is mostly in a sexual manner (plz don't judge me on this, i'm just making sure i'm safe in my thoughts).  Sometimes, the "encounter" seems a bit more than real, like i could be physically touching her instead of just her appearing in my mind's eye.  Is it possible that this is really a succubus?  I mean, it seems that I would be vulnerable to it in this state.  let me know what you all think - i felt comfortable posting this here because everyone seems to have an open mind, and i can get constructive feedback instead of negativity :)