News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

inner contact established?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, Mathias.

My guess would be you have contacted a group of ascended masters. Good
job on your development!!

Best

alchimiste

Mathias,

How many of them where there????
Did you get any of their names???

Alchimiste
(a student of evolution)
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Mathias Jonsson

There were four or five, I think, but then the vision faded. What they were showing me, I think, was that making this emblatic sign "lighting up the Tessera" will put me in contact with these adepti, such as when under heavy attack.

No, they didn´t give their names.It may be Fraternitas Hermetica whose aid I´ve requested, also the vision was begun by this rotating scanning sphere (though that is unlikely, as the lamen displayed had a close resemblance to the Tessera) on the other hand I´ve asked the re-formed Aurum Solis for help also, but more of praying assistance.

It does indeed give oneself hope in the fight against those darn qlipphah :)

Silver Incubus

Is there a link so that I could see what this symbol looks like? I'm unfamiliar with what your talking about, but very curious as to what you are referring to.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Mathias Jonsson

The Tessera is made by two interlaced squares (one square in ordinary position, the other on top of the other and turned 45 degrees), making it equal to an eight-sided star. I can´t describe it better than that without drawing it.

Mathias Jonsson

Recently I had an interesting astral experience, after having done SETTING OF THE WARDS quite late at night I went to bed, and after a while, I saw (in my mind´s eye)a black hole (just as the entrance to the Netherworld) I dived down, and experienced the feeling of going through tunnels of dark earth, then a bit further down I saw a rotating white-light astral sphere (like a spiral) I entered it and it felt like it was screening me.It made a low humming noise, but it was clearly audible, also the rotating feeling of the sphere was physical even.

Then I had a vision, whereupon I made a sign at the heartchakra, it resembled the Tessera (two interlaced squares) the emblatic symbol of Aurum Solis and The Ogdoadic tradition, whilst doing this, like lighting a lamp, I could see a ring of adepts doing the same in a circular succession.They emerged from darkness. The leader of the circle was a dark-haired bearded man. The next day I didn´t have any psychic attacks from the negs, the astral defence felt much stronger.
Since then attacks have returned, but I interpret this a sign.

Does this mean that I´ve managed to establish contact with Ogdoadic adepti on the inner plane/or even the adepts behind the system?