News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Intensified senses

Previous topic - Next topic

Life_afterdeath

Some odd stuff has happened to me over time.  I chose to ignore it, because I thought it was just cooinicidence.  Too much of this stuff has been happening, so I'm going to list it.

1. Dreams - Most of my dreams have been coming true in some form or another.  This happens quite frequently.  If I remember a dream, I try to remember small parts, and I try to take it apart to see how it relates to my every day life.  However, I only realize it after it's gone by.

2. Walls - I have seen shadows through walls before.  For example, someone was walking down my hallway outside of my room before.  My wall is white.  As the person walked by, I could see a shadow on the wall as they passed.  Note that I was seeing the shadow THROUGH the wall.

3. Visualization - Just last night, I lie down to go to bed.  I had my eyes shut, and my mind was in slight concentration.  As my brother's ladyfriend was leaving, the two of them were walking outside of my room.  I visualized the two masses in my head uncontrollably.  It was like I could tell the two of them apart by their seperate masses.  For example, she walked out first, and my brother was behind her.  When I focused on the footsteps farther ahead, they seemed to have less mass.  When I focused on the footsteps behind, they seemed to have more mass.  Clearly, my mind had sorted out who was who in the hallway.

4. Hearing - I have been standing outside thinking before, and have heard a voice that sounded like it came from RIGHT beside me.  I was startled, and looked around to see if there was someone there, but there wasn't.  I then heard the same voice off in the distance, from a house down the street.  My hearing was amplified

5. Feeling - If I keep perfectly still, it feels like I am surrounded by a type of energy that fills all around my outer body.  It feels like there is some type of pressure all around me.  Much like if someone covered me with sand, only not as forceful.

That pretty much covers it.  Any explainations?