News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Interesting sounds

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Any chance you could make an MP3 and post it here somewhere?

Fenris

Ever thought of doing a banising ritual in that infamous house of yours QBall!? But then again if they arnt hurting you or scaring you I could see the ammusement and experimenting that could be played with. But knowing me Id probably have to see how good a banishing ritual I could preform being Ive never actually done one.

Veni Vidi Vici

Qball

Re: Mp3. I don't think I have any way to get these sounds from a tape onto my computer. I do have the sound recorder in my computer, but I've never transferred sounds from tape.

Re: Banishing Ritual. You are probably right, Fenris. I should do a banishing ritual. Last night while I was in bed I had a spirit sneak up behind me three times, and I pushed it away three times.
When the full moon arrives I shall put stronger protection around this house, and I might do the lesser banishing ritual as well.

There is also spirit activity at a nearby conservation area.

Other sounds: I listened to thie tape with headphones, and I heard squeaking like a steel door being opened. Movement of some sort. Heavy breathing.
One whistle. Something being moved. Paper rustling. Some very faint sounds. which my Mother and I both thought were voices. Sound of a glass being moved around.

Tom

My public library has books on tape. I bought a cable to plug into both a tape player and the sound card on my computer, and have been making MP3 files from audiocassette for some time now. It was well worth the cost.

Qball

This morning, when I was the only person up, I set up the recorder again.
I did everything as I did before, and this time there were no spirit sounds recorded.
I guess the spirit  activity was higher when I did this the first time.
I also heard the sound of a heartbeat near the end of the tape, and this heartbeat got louder. Then the tape ran out.
I'm using A3D sound, so I as far as I can tell there is no place for me to plug a cable into the back of this computer.
Too bad there isn't some way to put these spirit sounds at this site. This is the first time I have ever caught these types of sounds on tape.

Person

I think just plugging in a microphone to your computer should work.  Windows itself comes with Sound Recorder, which will make a .wav.  You can then convert it to mp3 with a free program, or if it's short enough leave as a wav.  Click Record and leave it going, then clip out the silent parts with Sound Recorder.

-Person
-Person

breadthless_length

Just plug the lead running from the tape recorder's headphone jack into the sound card's line-in or microphone jack. A card with A3D technology with certainly have a microphone and/or line-in jack. As Person says, the Windows sound recorder is something you could use but you could also download some free software to record with.

Hope you manage to record it..would love to hear it http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_cool.gif" border=0>

Qball

I found a spot on the back of the computer to plug a microphone into.
The tape is 45 minutes long.

Qball

Well there is a spirit in this house, and this spirit taps on stuff, so I decided to set up my tape recorder to see what I would get after I asked this spirit to communicate.
I was alone in my room,and everybody else in the house was asleep.
Sounds that were recorded: Scratching on some hard surface. Movement like a glass being moved. No glasses are in my room. Sound like sonar.
A few sounds I can't identify.