Interesting spontaneous experience with aparently "psychic" person

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

Hi all, this is something that happened yesterday that took me a bit by surprise.

An issue that is in my family for the moment is my brother's decision to become engaged soon to a woman he met a few months ago. Everyone one of us who knows her mostly likes her, but she is also a bit controlling of his time, and has some complicated details in her life. I told my brother I felt ok with him proposing, but that he should wait a year or so till they know one another better, so they don't rush into something; my brother isn't the kind to wait and think things through though sometimes, haha, so I don't think he seriously considered those statements.

So the friend received us yesterday very warmly, and eventually asked to see a photograph of her.

She then said, "Lovely, may I read it?"

I didn't know what she meant by that, and I was wondering if something was perhaps written on the back of the photo, lol. Instead she took it between her hands and stood with her eyes closed for a minute or so.I am part of this little circle we all share here on the Pulse, so it wasn't that unusual to me what I was seeing, but I was of course taken aback because it was unsolicited and unexpected. She then nodded her head knowingly, and related about 20 facts about her, some of which were general, and some were quite specific, such as the fact that she had an Intra-utero-device that was causing her trouble, which my brother later confirmed with her. She spoke of some mental disturbances due to an abusive history, and also congratulated my brother for the great positivity the relationship held with her. She ratteld off small fact after small fact, but the remarkable thing in it all wasn't these, which were unecessary in their number after the first few very close matches, but overwhelming sense that she knew this person as surely as though they had been life friends, all in that moment.

I have a feeling I was "intended" to be there as surely as he was, because a lot of what she said asuaged and allowed me to set aside my misgivings with him moving forward so fast.

I jokingly asked her "where she learned to do that", haha, and she gave the expected answer that she just always had it, since being a child. I didn't press her for any more details, as I didn't think they were important.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

Everything happens for a reason my friend. I saw evidence of this countless times at my Christmas Kiosk this year.

I have never believed in "coincidences". Things just happen like we are actors in a play. We have a lot of free will, but the big things in our lives, I feel are predetermined and destined to occur!  :-)

This was a big moment for both you and your Brother's life because this is when you finally gave your acceptance, which meant everything to him at this moment in his life!  :-)

majour ka

Sounds like a good psychic.
I know a lady and you can just give her a name and she can tell pretty much everything about them ! its unreal!!

roman67

Ya, it means that she is a psychic. I have also had a reading once.

Stillwater

Yes, I had told him I trusted him to make his own decisions, and I have had good experiences with her. As far as I go though, I am a hyper-cautious individual and not one to rush big decisions, so such a bold course of action as proposing to a person you had only known for a few months seemed bold to me.

I would not want my brother to have a made a decision that brought he or she harm. That moment was exactly what I needed to feel fully comfortable with the whole situation, and I was glad we were there together. I am also getting the feeling that there are several other reasons I was meant to be in this place at this time. Tremendous forces are gathering around me. I was meant to be here both for myself, and for others that need me to be here as well.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic