News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it possible for Astral Projectors to stalk?

Previous topic - Next topic

_xander_

I know this may sound silly but i think a guy i know may kinda be watching me sometimes (please tell me i don't sound crazy) He starts telling me things i do when i am alone..... And on top of that he seems to know a lot about what other people do? Is this possible? I know he is into stuff like this and is pretty advanced in this area.

Is there anyway to protect myself and have some privacy? I would greatly appreciate If someone can help me.

OrionsDream

Do you know why he is stalking you in the first place?
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

_xander_

we had a crush on each other till things kinda got of hand. Some told me shield might help?

beavis

How do you know he isnt stalking you with binoculars or a long-distance microphone with the satellite-dish shape?

imel007

He is only driving himself more insane if he actually has the capability to do this...

If he does not commit to any psychic or physical attacks and remains just an "observer" I would not let it get to you and he will realize that he has no control

If there are physical attacks and obvious course of action would be a restraining order.. and if there are psychic attacks think of it as a good lesson in self defense :)

_xander_

I know he is not physically spying on me because i have moved out of the town i used to live in. And plus he is always talking about what other people are have done in private. Anyway i have been working on shields and stuff like that. I feel much more at ease! He knows that someone has caught him out. Anyway from now on i just want to work on becoming a better person and increasing my spiritual vibrations :)

Wizard of Light

Just wanted to add something that I have heard is very effective, in relation to the mirrors.  If you place a mirror on the wall facing your front door, it reflects all negative energy that might try and enter back outside.

Glad to here that you have started doing some self defense stuff xander.  I think maybe you should ignore him if ever he mentions that kind of stuff again - you are only giving him the urge to want to do it more if he can see that he is getting a reaction out of you.

Good luck
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

SavannahSkye

Quote from: _xander_I know this may sound silly but i think a guy i know may kinda be watching me sometimes (please tell me i don't sound crazy) He starts telling me things i do when i am alone..... And on top of that he seems to know a lot about what other people do? Is this possible? I know he is into stuff like this and is pretty advanced in this area.

Is there anyway to protect myself and have some privacy? I would greatly appreciate If someone can help me.

I too suffered from an astral stalker,  for many months he knew exactly what where and when I was doing, this too resulted from him having a 'cyber crush' on me, I learnt to shield, but it wasnt as effective as I wanted, eventualy I came across a ritual to cut all cords we may have developed, seems to have worked, I dont 'feel' him in my space anymore.
We are always free to break the chains of fate that bind us.....