News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it possible to immunize your aura?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Hi EnderWiggin

Well making the aura stronger and more vibrant makes attacks more difficult, but other than that I don't think you can give the aura itself extra properties. You can however make a shield around the aura and 'program' it to do lots of things, I guess you could make it block a particular entities energy. But if you just want to block out this one particular entity you think there is without using any force it seems like a lot of effort to go to. If your not well practiced at making and programming shields it could take you a considerable length of time to make it functional.

A leach is certainly not evil either, but that does not mean you have to sit there and let it feed off of you. You say that you are in high spirits and things are going well – and this is in your favor. But you also say towards the end of your post 'I think this being needs more help than I do', I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this but perhaps your self conception is against you. As a negative self attitude will affect your aura, and would contribute to your attractiveness to a neg. Working on this would certainly increase your defense.

While I have no idea how sensitive you are it is probably fair to say that you noticing the neg by itself is enough to reason that it is no small innocent thing. You also describe it as having perhaps burrowed itself within you. I would suggest you not be so passive about it personally. Perhaps you could learn a banishing ritual such as the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram  (LBRP), this would enable you to clear you space of negative energy and allow you to work on the strength of you your aura and your self image without any possible negative external influences. If I have gotten the wrong idea by you saying you need help then I do apologise.

Best regards

David    

kakkarot

try going into meditation and while in meditation making your energy become one of pure love. make it completely and only love. then make it radiate so strongly (not neccessarily further from you, just more intense) that you could use it to "disintigrate" evil emotions. keep it up until you can't any longer or until the negative feelings go away.

hope this might help.

~kakkarot

James S

I don't know enough about actually removing a neg that has already attached itself, although Kakkarot seems to be going in the right direction. Add to this the visualisation of bathing yourself in pure white light - as if you are breathing it in and it cleanses you from the iside out. If nothing else you will be left on a real high, which will tend to dislodge negs anyway.

As to protection afterwards, form a shield at the outer limits of your aura. This shield can be formed of the white light you used to cleanse yourself, and as Fenris pointed out, it is programmable. You can harden or soften your shield as you see fit. If you want closer interactions with those around you, soften the edges of your shield, make it kind of furry. If you just want protection, harden the edges of the shield.

All the best,
James.

Anonymous

Well, so far so good. The depression is going down. I notice that I am often attacked whenever I try to spiritually advance. Something must be watching me. Sometimes I wonder if I have any psychic ability whatsoever. I have yet to successfully project. Where can I get my abilities tested?

I used to get panick attacks. This happened when my first serious girlfriend moved away to go to college, a few years ago. There were times I thought I would surely die for no reason. I often thought I was going to have an anneurism. One time it got so bad I almost blacked out. I was in class and it was hard not to just run out of the room and go see the nurse. I think this could have been a neg attacking. I think my girlfriend at the time was my weakness because she was all I ever thought about. I think negs took advantage of my pain and attacked me. For some reason, one day the attacks stopped. I haven't had one in over a year now. Maybe I attacked the neg back or maybe I just got stronger. In any case, I'm hungry. I think I'll go get something to eat. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether I'm attacked by a neg or whether I am the cause of the negative effects I have. I have much to learn still.

kakkarot

"Sometimes it's hard to tell whether I'm attacked by a neg or whether I am the cause of the negative effects I have". poor enderwiggin, i went through a similar thing (and still kinda am). it is hard to know. but nevertheless, you have to do something about it.

"Where can I get my abilities tested?" What do you mean (like an "institue" or something)? don't know. which abilities? can you test them yourself? i know that i can't test all my abilities myself, but i can test quite a few. but then i use a sorta trick to do it.

remember my old old thread about my personalities? well, i have gotten rid of them all, but i still use the technique to help me a bit. instead of creating a complete person i instead just create the idea of another being, with all the limits and normalities of a human, in myself and then test my abilities on that. i measure "success" by how well the being is affected. i can also then modify and test further. it's pretty handy, but still won't let me test all my growing abilities (like telepathy)[:(]. oh well. i guess it's a matter of count your blessings, huh?

~kakkarot

Anonymous

I don't want to do too much experimentation because I know it can be dangerous. But I would like to find an instructor. Maybe my martial arts teacher knows something about it. I will have to talk to him and see.

Silver Incubus

Whenever I feel the little negs causing depression, the same thing you described, no reason for feeling down, I just do a simple teching I sorta molded into my own.

I heard that if you make a shield around you, you could trap unwanted negs inside the shield. So what I do is, I start a little tine ball of pure white love energy. I then focus on energy going into it and making move out like a bubble type of shock wave, freeing me from everything while bathing me in pure love at the same time. Then when it gets to a certain part outside my body I leave it as a temp shield. I do this every so often to make sure. I don't even meditate to get the effects, just 30 seconds of concentration. Afterwards I feel happy and good, because I know that I am free.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

kakkarot

dangerous? how? what the heck are you doing that would be so dangerous? [:)]

~kakkarot

Anonymous

Actually, experimenting with qi energy is dangerous, especially in my case, because I still need to remove a lot of blocks in my qi circuit so I can get the qi flowing properly and more naturally. I want to use the qi energy to fight off the negs eventually. I need to look into Empty Force some more. Often I do not fight back because I a not a fighting kind of person. I would shield if I knew how to shield better. But if I get angry enough I will go on a frenzy against negs. I will focus on them all and perform a shockwave attack. I will make the ground under them roll in a wave like the ocean and I will make the air push them past the distant horizon. But sometimes they seem to find their way back. So I have to fight them more. For a long time I was confused about what entities around me were good and which were bad. I think I have a better idea now, but demons are hard because they can disguise themselves easily, unless they are looking for a fight. Demons often have plans that involve long-term effects and subtle attacks. They are sneaky and devious, like the most evil girlfriend you ever had. I still have trouble telling good from bad. Often I try to get all entities to stay away from me until I think I have an idea of which are good and which are bad.

kakkarot

how is it dangerous to experiment? as long as you don't go over the deep end, and since you have people who can help you that doesn't seem likely, i don't see how it would be dangerous. (i'm confused)

what are you doing? [?]

i've done a lot of experimenting with energy and the only dangerous episode that i had from my experimenting was with the dark ki, and i realized how that one would be dangerous before the bad event happened; the event just hit me when i couldn't expect it to. so after 6 years of extensive spiritual experimenting, i've had one bad experience with energy. and if i had someone to help me, like an instructor or something, i probably wouldn't have even had that one.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

To tell you the truth, Kakkarot, I want to learn Empty Force qi gong at some point in my life, and I know that experimenting with that can cause one very serious injury or death. Maybe my kung fu teacher might know someone who can teach me. I doubt I am ready to start experimenting just yet, because I must first learn to manipulate qi well enough. I have faith in the kung fu Northern Shaolin system, and I know that in time I will develop enough qi energy and control it substantially. I've been training for over 2 years now and I feel good. I'm in shape, my stances don't hurt as much, and I'm holding them both longer and more correctly. I know that I am devoted enough to stick with it for life. I don't want to go against my instructor- I would follow him to the gates of hell. I'm going to do some research and find some info that will help get me started.

kakkarot

check out this: http://www.uechi-ryu.com/oldsite/an_empty_force.htm
it is a report on a demonstration of someone who claims to use "empty force".

i'm not saying the report does anything to my belief in anything, but i do find it good to know that some people are indeed using scientific methods in their experiments, even if it does hinder the experiment from proving what i want to believe ;)

~kakkarot

CRIMINALMIND63

You are all aware of my situation with my attacker. During one of my episodes i got that P.O.ed attitude and just yelled out loud and it briefly stopped the attack. I realized this did something. It had to do with my voice. The voice is a vibration so I would then be sending out this vibration in a powerful wave through my voice. I'm not sure how well you can vibrate in unspoken words. I think it my have cleared something in my aura. I found a website on OM.

http://hinduism.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritsound.com%2Faum.html

I remember reading Silva Browns book and she talked about using OM. A few times during my attack I started chanting OM and my attacker went wild, threating and other things, telling me it would shut up. I start using this again according to this website. On the bottom of the page I would check into Audiable Prana.
I start doing several different things like basic yoga and playing Tinsha and my attacker keeps telling me it will reenbloom me. I realize it must have something to do with what I'm tuned to. I believe this is why I get the frequencies in my head.
I'm not sure but this may be a way to strengthen your aura. I'm not sure how to explain it maybe someone else can do a better job then me. It's like you are clearing your aura or maybe chakras of what isn't your by the use of your voice.
I read on one website about breaking up astral light to help in attacks. I also believe this is what means by using the chimes to break up the attack. I think using your own voice will help also.
I know during most of my attack the person has tried keeping me in my head by having a conversation with me. I read somewhere that if you are having an attack to talk out loud. I'm not sure if this is why when you practice the LBRP, etc you say the words out loud.

kakkarot

". I'm not sure if this is why when you practice the LBRP, etc you say the words out loud". i can think of two reasons:
1) because it brings you out of your spiritual perception, which kind of reduces any damage that can be done to you. it's like an instinctual shield is brought up.

2) because when you voice things aloud it helps you send out your intention with your thoughts, amplifying the power of what you are saying.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

CriminalMind, learn how to sing! Singing will most likely induce a great flow/surge of white energy. Try to direct the energy at your attacker.

Anonymous

Kakkarot, that website was helpful. Thanks for posting it. I didn't read the whole article, just sort of skimmed through it to get an idea of what it was about. I still believe in Empty Force because I know inside that it must be possible. I think Empty Force is probably used for levitation.

kakkarot

oh, i still believe in "empty force" too, i just think it's a good idea to "test the spirits", including one's self.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was thinking about unwanted cord attachments and had a question I cannot answer- When you do remove a cord, what's to stop a neg from re-attaching? Is there a way to immunize your astral body against certain types of negs? I would like to know how and what types may be blocked out forever. I keep getting this unexplained feeling of depression lately, and I can't tell where the neg is attacking from. I know it's a neg because life is good for me right now. I have to fight off this neg and I don't know how, because it feels like it has burrowed itself within me or something. I don't think this neg is evil, I think it's just astral wildlife attacking me. It probably has some sort of disease. Maybe it's a cat or dog that was unloved or abused in its life on earth, and is angry and now hates all humans? That's the latest theory I have. It feels like a small neg about the size of a cat. I feel the emotion in my chest area near my heart chakra. I think this being needs more help than I do. What do I do? I don't want to attack it because it's probably not really evil.