News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is mothman a NEG?

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

Sorry, no "informed opinion" here, but here's my uninformed opinion: I believe the "mothman" is a non-physical being, although it might be able to manifest physically (see R. Bruce's posts about spiritual/astral beings that can manfiest themselves physically for more info on this...I can provide the link to this info upon request).  I believe the film that recently came out in regards to the mothman was decent in it's depiction of this particular neg enitity which has appeared various times.  
-DT

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Eero Soots

I was wondering if anyone has an informed opinion in regards to the entity that has been dubbed "mothman". Upon reading the book by John Keel, it seems as though this is some sort of non-physical entity. I was wondering if someone can put it into rational terms in an astral context?