News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is my medication causing a NEG attack???

Previous topic - Next topic

aryanknight666

Negative effects of medication is something you should talk to your GP about, and perhaps your psychologist if you really are sure that anything negative which happens to you is an evil spirit attacking you.

Rastus

Mirtazapine very nearly did me in.  It is NOT an SSRI.  My eyes were so black with rage on that drug my wife didn't recognise me.  I had almost no metaphysical control, just raw emotions and power surges.

Time for another med change? 3 weeks is enough time to stabalise (4 days is standard for mirtazapine).  A 7-10 days to get off the zoloft, then week for the effects of mirtazapine to manifest.

Trick question:  What are you doing for your depression besides AD's?  You do realise AD's do nothing to cure you?  They just try and make you lucid.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by Rastus

Mirtazapine very nearly did me in.  It is NOT an SSRI.  My eyes were so black with rage on that drug my wife didn't recognise me.  I had almost no metaphysical control, just raw emotions and power surges.

Time for another med change? 3 weeks is enough time to stabalise (4 days is standard for mirtazapine).  A 7-10 days to get off the zoloft, then week for the effects of mirtazapine to manifest.

Trick question:  What are you doing for your depression besides AD's?  You do realise AD's do nothing to cure you?  They just try and make you lucid.

Thats basically how I feel. Having tons of power surges I can't contol and no metapyshical control.

As for ADs, im just going by what my doctor and psycholigist told me. I'd assume that tehy wouldn't cure me, maybe just help me as a guide. As for the zoloft, it didnt do anything for me. It had no effect that i could notice what so ever.
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

Rastus

You have a huge advantage:  You study metaphysics.  Depression is mostly your mind holding onto past 'wrongs'.  Add a smidgeon of self-induced problems, and some Ego out of control anxiety and Voila'.

Acknowledge you past, then let it go.  Don't forget it, or you may have to repeat the lessons.  Meditate and center. Ground Ground Ground!!!  Live in the NOW.  Healers can help, but without fundamental changes in yourself, you will relapse.  Change your diet (eat healthy, try a Wiccan Diet regime if your not keen on Vegan), Excercise, and Stop the Destructive Habits!!!

It is that simple if you finally decide to do it.  The AD's help you be lucid enough and in control of your mind to do this.  For me, Effexor helped, or was it the journey through hell with mirtazapine?  Either way it took a few weeks to be Well.  Throw in a week in the northern Michigan forests for meditation, that helped as much as anything, very calming up there.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:

You have a huge advantage:  You study metaphysics.  Depression is mostly your mind holding onto past 'wrongs'.  Add a smidgeon of self-induced problems, and some Ego out of control anxiety and Voila'.

Acknowledge you past, then let it go.  Don't forget it, or you may have to repeat the lessons.  Meditate and center. Ground Ground Ground!!!  Live in the NOW.  Healers can help, but without fundamental changes in yourself, you will relapse.  Change your diet (eat healthy, try a Wiccan Diet regime if your not keen on Vegan), Excercise, and Stop the Destructive Habits!!!

It is that simple if you finally decide to do it.  The AD's help you be lucid enough and in control of your mind to do this.  For me, Effexor helped, or was it the journey through hell with mirtazapine?  Either way it took a few weeks to be Well.  Throw in a week in the northern Michigan forests for meditation, that helped as much as anything, very calming up there.

I wish I could take a while off and just travel through forests and find out more about myself but I am still in high school and there is limited things I can do.

I'm not destructive psychially but am definitly mentally. But I know how to be respectfu.. I'm not gonna curse and to random stupid things much in say a nursing home or another peaceful atmosphere. But when with friends or frusterated I definitly can be really random and cause some havoic. Its mostly harmless and fun but we can definitly offend people.

It's just not me to be all quiet and "goody goody". I will say whats on my mind even if I offend people. As I feel it's their own fault to get angry at me. I should me no concern to them unless i am psychically doing somthing to harm someone. Although I have never got into a physical fight, I would be up for one If it was for a worthy cause or somthing meaning full to me. You know the saying "Try to be like Jesus". Never do that. No one is perfect. No one never has unclear thoughts. You can't love everyone. Even if you hate their actions and not the person you still are having negativity towards that person. If we we all perfect than I would kill myself. It is good to be a really good and nice person but its bad to be perfect. End of that. You should never think that your better than everyone in the world

Wow, that was totaly off topic
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

Rastus

It's your thread, your allowed to be off topic [:I]

Wow, your said volumes in 1 paragraph, were you channelling your higher self.  Did your really read what your wrote?  You answered your own questions.

It's just not me to be all quiet and "goody goody". I will say whats on my mind even if I offend people.  There is discourse and there is offense.  Offending people is a form of attack if you do it callously.  About 1/3 of my repsonces on here/PM's/Email/IRC are deleated and re-written.  Sometimes it's a completely different thought train.  I could easily 'light you up' with scorn and ridicule, but what's the point?  What I want to do is get you well, off the AD's and onto your true path.  If you know your going to offend someone, that shows your thinking not thinking about 'the big picture'.

As I feel it's their own fault to get angry at me.  You make someone angry and it's their fault?  It takes two people to be angry, even if it's unintentional.  I do things to specifically not make people angry in some situations, because it's the prudent thing to do.

I should me no concern to them unless i am psychically doing somthing to harm someone. Although I have never got into a physical fight, I would be up for one If it was for a worthy cause or somthing meaning full to me.  So only physchically harming someone is provocation?  And is that intentional or unintentional?  Yes, you can cause someone a lot of aggrevation unintentionally, so does that justify them metaphysically grump-slapping you for it?  Physical altercations aren't any different than physchic, you just bleed differently.

You know the saying "Try to be like Jesus". Never do that. No one is perfect.  Be like Jesus, means to emulate.  To aspire to the higher ideals.  You have just said you reject Ascension and enlightenment because it's not possible.  Yes, no one is perfect, but you can try to be.  Besides, you assume Jesus was perfect, he wasn't.  He had doubts and fears just like other men.

No one never has unclear thoughts. You can't love everyone. Even if you hate their actions and not the person you still are having negativity towards that person.  I have been angry 3 times in the last 3 months.  That's pretty good, down from being angry 24/7/365.  You want to be enlightened?  Learn to love everyone and everything.  If your not then don't.  An enlightened person can see good in everyone, even some of the more controversial personalities on AstralPulse!  If you think depression is bad now, wait until gets really bad.

No one never has unclear thoughts. You can't love everyone. Even if you hate their actions and not the person you still are having negativity towards that person.  People strive for pure thoughts.  Being in the flesh it's difficult to do all the time, but it's part of the Ascension, to try.  You can love everyone.  Have you tried it?  Standing there in the face of someones anger, responding with love?  Actually it makes them madder sometimes, but that's temporary, it does affect them.  I can disaprove os someones actions and not hate them.  You keep using hate.  Do you understand where the emotion comes from?  Tell your ego to get lost, thre is no need to hate someone.

If we we all perfect than I would kill myself.  Your not so you don't have to consider that option.  And why would you want to?  Do you have to have the adversity of imperfect life to live?

It is good to be a really good and nice person but its bad to be perfect. End of that. You should never think that your better than everyone in the world
 Yes it's hard to be perfect.  Who said you had to be perfect?  Perfect by what standard?  Whose Idea of perfection?  What's wrong with just being a good person?  What's wrong with trying your honest best?  Am I better than everyone in the world?  Hardly.  Am I better than some people in the world?  No.  No one is 'better' than anyone else.  To be 'better' you have to have some standard rating system, and there isn't any on the other side of the Veil.  No soul is more or less than another.  So why would it be different in the flesh?

Angry yet?

Depression is a state of mind.  Specifically it's an imbalance in your energy body.  But getting healed is useless if the core image remains, it will simply re-establish itself.  To truly beat depression you have to change your core image.  Enlightenment goes a long way in doing that.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:

It's your thread, your allowed to be off topic [:I]

Wow, your said volumes in 1 paragraph, were you channelling your higher self.  Did your really read what your wrote?  You answered your own questions.

It's just not me to be all quiet and "goody goody". I will say whats on my mind even if I offend people.  There is discourse and there is offense.  Offending people is a form of attack if you do it callously.  About 1/3 of my repsonces on here/PM's/Email/IRC are deleated and re-written.  Sometimes it's a completely different thought train.  I could easily 'light you up' with scorn and ridicule, but what's the point?  What I want to do is get you well, off the AD's and onto your true path.  If you know your going to offend someone, that shows your thinking not thinking about 'the big picture'.

As I feel it's their own fault to get angry at me.  You make someone angry and it's their fault?  It takes two people to be angry, even if it's unintentional.  I do things to specifically not make people angry in some situations, because it's the prudent thing to do.

I should me no concern to them unless i am psychically doing somthing to harm someone. Although I have never got into a physical fight, I would be up for one If it was for a worthy cause or somthing meaning full to me.  So only physchically harming someone is provocation?  And is that intentional or unintentional?  Yes, you can cause someone a lot of aggrevation unintentionally, so does that justify them metaphysically grump-slapping you for it?  Physical altercations aren't any different than physchic, you just bleed differently.

You know the saying "Try to be like Jesus". Never do that. No one is perfect.  Be like Jesus, means to emulate.  To aspire to the higher ideals.  You have just said you reject Ascension and enlightenment because it's not possible.  Yes, no one is perfect, but you can try to be.  Besides, you assume Jesus was perfect, he wasn't.  He had doubts and fears just like other men.

No one never has unclear thoughts. You can't love everyone. Even if you hate their actions and not the person you still are having negativity towards that person.  I have been angry 3 times in the last 3 months.  That's pretty good, down from being angry 24/7/365.  You want to be enlightened?  Learn to love everyone and everything.  If your not then don't.  An enlightened person can see good in everyone, even some of the more controversial personalities on AstralPulse!  If you think depression is bad now, wait until gets really bad.

No one never has unclear thoughts. You can't love everyone. Even if you hate their actions and not the person you still are having negativity towards that person.  People strive for pure thoughts.  Being in the flesh it's difficult to do all the time, but it's part of the Ascension, to try.  You can love everyone.  Have you tried it?  Standing there in the face of someones anger, responding with love?  Actually it makes them madder sometimes, but that's temporary, it does affect them.  I can disaprove os someones actions and not hate them.  You keep using hate.  Do you understand where the emotion comes from?  Tell your ego to get lost, thre is no need to hate someone.

If we we all perfect than I would kill myself.  Your not so you don't have to consider that option.  And why would you want to?  Do you have to have the adversity of imperfect life to live?

It is good to be a really good and nice person but its bad to be perfect. End of that. You should never think that your better than everyone in the world
 Yes it's hard to be perfect.  Who said you had to be perfect?  Perfect by what standard?  Whose Idea of perfection?  What's wrong with just being a good person?  What's wrong with trying your honest best?  Am I better than everyone in the world?  Hardly.  Am I better than some people in the world?  No.  No one is 'better' than anyone else.  To be 'better' you have to have some standard rating system, and there isn't any on the other side of the Veil.  No soul is more or less than another.  So why would it be different in the flesh?

Angry yet?

Depression is a state of mind.  Specifically it's an imbalance in your energy body.  But getting healed is useless if the core image remains, it will simply re-establish itself.  To truly beat depression you have to change your core image.  Enlightenment goes a long way in doing that.

Yeah I really didn't look at what I wrote. Or what I am saying?

I just found this website about 2 months ago and thought that it would help me be a better person. I also want to go to the astral and see what its like, get better at TK and TP, just to really get better at some of these abilitites. I'm just really intriged by this kinda stuff. And openminded.

Again I don't know what I'm saying have the  time. I wrote this post less then 24 hours ago and dont remember have of it. That is a big problem for me, Memory. I am good with stuff like telephone numbers and dates, but when it comes to movies and Tv shows and books, I can only remember a key partt of what happens. Thats it. unless i read or watch the piece over and over again. I've seen one of my favorite movies, Independence Day, about 30 times and could not really tell you what happens. I would say that the earth got invaded by aliens and the aliens started to reak havoc on the earth. I can't go into detail. I cant remeber it well. Unless i watch or read the piece over again. If i constantly repeat myslef i generally remember better.

Why did I just type that statement? Well, because memory problems is a part of my every day life and happens when I do almost anything. Like I said, I dont remember what I said really in this post. But if i read it throughly, then some of it comes back too mind.

Is their any type of energy work or medication that can help with this??

Rastus, as for loving every one, that is impossible. Are you saying that you can forgive the Hi-jackers from 9/11 for what they did? Yeah they were doing what they belived but they still caused millions of casualites. You can't love them for that. And if you can't fully love someone then that just makes the statement "LOVE" oblivious.

As for asecnion, I fully 100% belive it. But their is no thing as 100% perfect. You can be a great person, be very enlightened and ascend, but you are not perfect. And never will be. You can try the best you can, but you can't. And you shouldnt. You can be very highly asceneded and be say 90% evil at heart. Its a different kind of ascension but it still is ascension
          -Brian Tracy

Rastus

If the hijackers hadn't done what they did, then there wouldn't have been energy avaialble when needed to do what it's doing now.  America has changed greatly in the last 3 years, It's doing what no one else has ever had the balls to do.

Some souls choose to come to earth for 'terrible things' at the time, only to achieve great things in the long run.  Like a doctor that amputates an arm to save a body, so can some tasks seem terrible now, only later to be seen as a catalyst for greater things.

TheDarkApprentice

Still, even if you have done something horrible in your past, there is no way to cover it up. Look at Hitler. I don't think many people could ever love or care with him. You say "what if he didn't". The fact is that he did cause the Holocaust and you can hate him for that. Even if Hitler changer 100% and became good, most people wouldnt forgive him.
          -Brian Tracy

Rastus

And who chose to let Hitler happen?  Every world leader during the 30's.  Old system ,old energy.  The decision was made not to proceed at that point and Hitler was the result, then Stalin.  Took anotehr 50 years to counteract Stalin, then BAM, the shift occured and the Soviet Union fell.

New energy is here, and this isn't our fathers planet anymore.  Never has the phrase "Just Do it" truer.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:

And who chose to let Hitler happen?  Every world leader during the 30's.  Old system ,old energy.  The decision was made not to proceed at that point and Hitler was the result, then Stalin.  Took anotehr 50 years to counteract Stalin, then BAM, the shift occured and the Soviet Union fell.

New energy is here, and this isn't our fathers planet anymore.  Never has the phrase "Just Do it" truer.

Still, what happened happened. And what if if Hitler was stopped before he commited suicide? The fact that he was attempting mass murder is still wrong and dont see how you could forgive him for it.
          -Brian Tracy

G3MM4

You talk about forgiveness? They say that in order to forgive others, you need to forgive yourself first. Everyone has done bad things, made mistakes. This includes you. I get the impression that you're angry at others and at yourself. Why? If I'm wrong about that, then feel free to correct me.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by G3MM4

You talk about forgiveness? They say that in order to forgive others, you need to forgive yourself first. Everyone has done bad things, made mistakes. This includes you. I get the impression that you're angry at others and at yourself. Why? If I'm wrong about that, then feel free to correct me.

I am angry at others a lot of the time. But in my mind, you can always be angry at a person and never forgive them. I dont know your age G3, but imagined if someone murdered your mother or father or kid if you had one. What if this persons intentions were quite eveil and all they wanted to do was kill people. How the hell could you forgive them for that, You can't. Not everyone can change. Some say they change and are a better person and that everything they did is in the past, but if you do somthing like Timmothy McVauge did in the Oklahoma Bombings, there is no way you can ever forgive some one 100%
          -Brian Tracy

G3MM4

I'm 22, and believe you me, I'm been through a lifetime worth of sh*t already. I have plenty of reasons to hate others, but you know what? I've got it in my heart to start forgiving. I'll tell you a little bit of what happened to me in the past.

My Mum and I never got on while I was young, she made my life a misery, putting me down, broke my self confidence, never showed any love whatsoever, constantly swore and shouted at me, did the dirty on me so many times that I wondered if she really was evil at heart. She wouldn't even sit next to me on public transport or in the house or anywhere. I never got any hugs that I can remember of. I don't recall her telling me she loved me as a child. She rarely hit me, but the emotional and mental abuse was really bad. She was only ever happy when I wasn't around her. That's how much she disliked me, all because my Dad beat her, strangled her and raped her constantly. I was the result of one of these rapes. She did make sure I was washed, fed etc, did the basic things to take care of me.

Now, I'm only telling you this because I want you to realise what hatred and anger does to a person, and the effect it has on the people around that person. My Mum was eaten up with hatred and anger for more than 20 years. And for most of these years, she took it out on me. It got worse when she turned into a heroin addict during her 30s and 40s. That's another effect her anger and hatred had on her. My sister was fine, my Mum loved my sister to bits. But you know what? I found it in my heart to forgive her, and it was my sister who turned her back on Mum in the end. Ironic isn't it?

And funnily enough, the partner that Mum was with for 9 years swore he would never hit her, but he turned her into a mere shadow of herself, through emotional and mental abuse, eventually she left him, came to live with me. One day he slapped her face 3 times, and threatened to kill her by pouring petrol over her and setting her alight, then setting the house alight with her trapped in it. And I'm starting to forgive him for that, as hard as it is, because I love my Mum to bits, and I miss her terribly. I took her in when she had nowhere to go, made sure she knew I loved her, but I made damn sure she knew that I wasn't going to take any more crap from her as an adult. That's when I gradually saw her change into a better person, she did make a huge effort to change, because I tried to help her. She completely gave up the drugs, started going to Adult Learning to brush up on her maths/english skills. In the end, she acted like a proper Mum to me, she told me she loved me, was proud of me, and treated me with the respect I deserved. Eventually I found her dead while she was sleeping in my bed. She was only 42. But you know what? I was so thankful, that I'd actually had a relationship with her at last, and that she died happy, knowing that she was loved and that she was forgiven. And I'll tell you what, I am proud of my Mum for changing. It's never too late to change. Other members of my family have done the dirty on me too, but I won't go into details as this post is getting long enough as it is.

So don't tell me about forgiveness, anger and hatred. Mum's ex was a truely evil b@$t@rd, and I am starting to forgive him for the damage he did to my family. My Dad was even worse in a lot of ways, after he died, he asked my Mum when she was using an ouija board to kill herself and kill me so that we all can be together on the other side. He made my Mum's life hell, and that had an negative effect on my life, even though he died when I was a baby. I can forgive him for that and for what he did to my Mum too. I forgave Mum completely for the damage she did to me, and that damage is still showing up in me. It takes courage and love and compassion to forgive people, no matter how bad they were.

I hope you take this on board, and rethink your views. I used to think like you. Now I'm glad that I don't. Your anger, hatred and whatnot is going to eat you up inside if you don't do something about it now. It won't just affect you, it'sll affect people around you, even if you don't notice it, others will. Don't get me wrong, I have been there, seen it, done it and worn the f****ing tee shirt when it comes to anger, hatred and forgiveness, but I still have some of my old anger hanging around me, but I'm not going to live with it, I'm going to do all I can to get rid of it. You're sat there talking about it, but are you doing anything about it?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by G3MM4

I'm 22, and believe you me, I'm been through a lifetime worth of sh*t already. I have plenty of reasons to hate others, but you know what? I've got it in my heart to start forgiving. I'll tell you a little bit of what happened to me in the past.

My Mum and I never got on while I was young, she made my life a misery, putting me down, broke my self confidence, never showed any love whatsoever, constantly swore and shouted at me, did the dirty on me so many times that I wondered if she really was evil at heart. She wouldn't even sit next to me on public transport or in the house or anywhere. I never got any hugs that I can remember of. I don't recall her telling me she loved me as a child. She rarely hit me, but the emotional and mental abuse was really bad. She was only ever happy when I wasn't around her. That's how much she disliked me, all because my Dad beat her, strangled her and raped her constantly. I was the result of one of these rapes. She did make sure I was washed, fed etc, did the basic things to take care of me.

Now, I'm only telling you this because I want you to realise what hatred and anger does to a person, and the effect it has on the people around that person. My Mum was eaten up with hatred and anger for more than 20 years. And for most of these years, she took it out on me. It got worse when she turned into a heroin addict during her 30s and 40s. That's another effect her anger and hatred had on her. My sister was fine, my Mum loved my sister to bits. But you know what? I found it in my heart to forgive her, and it was my sister who turned her back on Mum in the end. Ironic isn't it?

And funnily enough, the partner that Mum was with for 9 years swore he would never hit her, but he turned her into a mere shadow of herself, through emotional and mental abuse, eventually she left him, came to live with me. One day he slapped her face 3 times, and threatened to kill her by pouring petrol over her and setting her alight, then setting the house alight with her trapped in it. And I'm starting to forgive him for that, as hard as it is, because I love my Mum to bits, and I miss her terribly. I took her in when she had nowhere to go, made sure she knew I loved her, but I made damn sure she knew that I wasn't going to take any more crap from her as an adult. That's when I gradually saw her change into a better person, she did make a huge effort to change, because I tried to help her. She completely gave up the drugs, started going to Adult Learning to brush up on her maths/english skills. In the end, she acted like a proper Mum to me, she told me she loved me, was proud of me, and treated me with the respect I deserved. Eventually I found her dead while she was sleeping in my bed. She was only 42. But you know what? I was so thankful, that I'd actually had a relationship with her at last, and that she died happy, knowing that she was loved and that she was forgiven. And I'll tell you what, I am proud of my Mum for changing. It's never too late to change. Other members of my family have done the dirty on me too, but I won't go into details as this post is getting long enough as it is.

So don't tell me about forgiveness, anger and hatred. Mum's ex was a truely evil b@$t@rd, and I am starting to forgive him for the damage he did to my family. My Dad was even worse in a lot of ways, after he died, he asked my Mum when she was using an ouija board to kill herself and kill me so that we all can be together on the other side. He made my Mum's life hell, and that had an negative effect on my life, even though he died when I was a baby. I can forgive him for that and for what he did to my Mum too. I forgave Mum completely for the damage she did to me, and that damage is still showing up in me. It takes courage and love and compassion to forgive people, no matter how bad they were.

I hope you take this on board, and rethink your views. I used to think like you. Now I'm glad that I don't. Your anger, hatred and whatnot is going to eat you up inside if you don't do something about it now. It won't just affect you, it'sll affect people around you, even if you don't notice it, others will. Don't get me wrong, I have been there, seen it, done it and worn the f****ing tee shirt when it comes to anger, hatred and forgiveness, but I still have some of my old anger hanging around me, but I'm not going to live with it, I'm going to do all I can to get rid of it. You're sat there talking about it, but are you doing anything about it?

Wow, well I hope your mother is doing well.

The thing is though, that if you can forgive a person if you are related to or around all the time. That I can understand. If you have an abusive father, then you could very well turn out like them if you are angry all the time.

But it is different for people you dont know that well or at all for massive situations. Try telling some mothers and fathers not to be angry at George Bush for sending their kid to an unnessacary war and their kid dying in result. You can be anger for a person forever. That's my view. But what they have to do is horrbile, so horrible you can't forgive them. No matter how much they change.

I'm just trying to say that it is logical to stay mad at a person for ever. So does being angry at terrorist make you a bad person?? Saying you will never forgive what they did wrong?? Of course not. I don't see how you can forgive people like that in some situations. I can understand forgiving someone if you are related to them or somw what close to them, but other than that...no.

Prove me wrong. Do you say you love everyone?? Because I sure don't. what if some mass murder was crazy and psycho and randomly decided to go on a killing spree. Killing your parents, kids, sibilings, anyone close to you. Even if that person had no idea what they did, their action had still tooken place. And if they did know what harm they cause, how the bonk can you love them in the long wrong.

Please somebody tell me!
          -Brian Tracy

G3MM4

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkApprentice
Wow, well I hope your mother is doing well.

The thing is though, that if you can forgive a person if you are related to or around all the time. That I can understand. If you have an abusive father, then you could very well turn out like them if you are angry all the time.

But it is different for people you dont know that well or at all for massive situations. Try telling some mothers and fathers not to be angry at George Bush for sending their kid to an unnessacary war and their kid dying in result. You can be anger for a person forever. That's my view. But what they have to do is horrbile, so horrible you can't forgive them. No matter how much they change.

I'm just trying to say that it is logical to stay mad at a person for ever. So does being angry at terrorist make you a bad person?? Saying you will never forgive what they did wrong?? Of course not. I don't see how you can forgive people like that in some situations. I can understand forgiving someone if you are related to them or somw what close to them, but other than that...no.

Prove me wrong. Do you say you love everyone?? Because I sure don't. what if some mass murder was crazy and psycho and randomly decided to go on a killing spree. Killing your parents, kids, sibilings, anyone close to you. Even if that person had no idea what they did, their action had still tooken place. And if they did know what harm they cause, how the bonk can you love them in the long wrong.

Please somebody tell me!

I'd like to believe, and I do believe that my Mum is happy now, in the spirit world.

I had an abusive Dad, but, I haven't turned out like him, becuase he never dealt with his anger in a constructive manner. He didn't recognise the fact that what he was doing was wrong. I am trying to deal with my anger, and I recognise my anger for what it is. That's why I've not turned out like him. That's the difference between my Dad and me. That said, I have inherited some of his ways, but I chose to learn from his mistakes rather than doing the same things that he did.

Well, as for George Bush etc, some people decide to go in the army for a carreer, so of course, when they're sent to war, that is part of their job. You can't just blame George Bush completely. The guys that signed up to the army decided to do that job, and they must have known of the risk of having to go to war. Of course people are going to be angry, that's natural, but it's what they do with that anger, and how they deal with it that matters.

I'm not saying that being angry and not forgiving makes you a bad person. It doesn't. But it's like a vicious circle. If you get angry at someone because of what they did, and you carry that anger around with you, and let it affect you as a person, and letting it affect other people around you, then that is wrong in my eyes. But if you recognise your anger, and try to deal with it by going to counselling for example, and not allow it to rule you, and your family/friends, then you aren't doing anything wrong. Do you see what I mean? It's not the anger and not forgiving that's wrong. It's how you deal with it, and whether you allow it to affect you and your family/friends by taking it out on them etc that really matters.

In fact, I think you'll be suprised, some people can actually find it in their hearts to forgive the person that murdered their family member or whoever. That ought to make you think a bit more. For example, my Mum's ex isn't in any way related to me, but I'm slowly starting to forgive him for the damage he did to my family and my Mum over the course of 9 years.

I am not saying that you have to love everyone, I sure don't love everyone. But you don't have to waste your life and energy by hating them. Maybe feel pity for them because they're the ones who have to live with the horror of their actions. Maybe they don't realise the full extent of damage that they have done. It's OK to feel pity, anger etc, but don't let it rule you, your life, and your family/friends' lives. Because that would be the biggest tragedy of all.

As for the major world events, I seriously believe they were going to happen all along, and maybe these people were put on this planet to carry out these acts for a reason. We learn a lot from these things. I see it as a massive lesson for us all to learn, maybe in different ways, but it's still a lesson for us to learn. The lesson is different for everyone.

Also, ask yourself, what exactly are you achieving by being angry and unforgiving? I see anger and all the negative emotions that we all feel as a huge burden. I certainly am not achieving anything by carryijhng all my anger etc around with me, which is why I'm trying to deal with it effectively.

G3MM4

Well said!

I'm trying to do the above myself actually. Very slow progress, but I'll get there in the end.

I think if you tried too, you would get there in the end.

TheDarkApprentice

No I don't hate everything that someone did that was partially bad or "evil". With the word evil being said, we all have a hint of evilness or hateness within us. It may not show, but no one can be 100% forgiving.

As for hating people, I dont hate everyone that has done somthing bad to me or bad to the general public. You can strongly dislike a person without hating them. You may have some compassion for them if you have know them or are familar with their background. But I can still hate someone for not knowing them. 9/11 was probaly inevitable, but what the terrorist did do this country, you can't really forgive them. Even if it is for what they belive in.

I do agree though that you should controll your anger and try not to carry the anger around with you. Yet somthings are unforgivable. You can say that being angry at someone who murdered someone you love can only hurt you in the long run, but what happens happens and you can't change the past. So what. I can be angry at certian people forever and it will never effect me unless I come in contact with that person. Sometimes you can make yourself forget what has happened until the same thing happens again. But until it does or you come in contact with whatever, whoever, then just try to live a more angerfree life.
          -Brian Tracy

TheDarkApprentice

I have been on 100mg Zoloft the last few months and my docter had me switch over to this other type of medication to be more directed in helping with sleep. The new medication is called Mirtazapine. I just switched over to 15mg of this stuff a few weeks ago and I think I may be experiencing a possible NEG attack or side effects from the medicine.

Actually Labor day weekend was killer for me. On Saturday i went to a MTG(magic the gathering) PTQ with a few of my friends and only got about 3 hours asleep. Mormally this would be a problem going to a card tournament the next day but it was actually the opposite. Instead of being fully exhausted during the day, I had tons of energy and had more than my friends who had 8-10 hours under their belt. I thought this was a bit strange for me as I usually don't have a lot of energy during the day. Anyways, i actually did pretty well in the tourney and pioleted a 5-2 record, not enough for Top 8, but a good days work on having almost no sleep.

After the tourney I we traveled down to our local card shop for a small draft tournament. Again, I had tons of energy. The energy helped me when the tournament and I felt like I had done a good days work.

Now Sunday and Monday were totally different. Sunday I woke up at about 10am and felt exhausted. I expected this. I got some food and went back to bed. The next time I woke up was about 11pm at night. I felt even more tired after getting 13 hours of sleep. My head was pounding when I woke up and I know i had some scary dreams even though I cant recall much of it. I decided to go back asleep again. Between 12am and 1 pm at night I woke up about 6 times in between. Each time was a powerful dream with me being a leader of some sort and directing somthing powerful. But at the end of the dreams i felt like I was attacked. At one point I woke up at about 2am and seriously felt like some black figure was coming into or out of my body. I couldnt move ny body for like a minute. Then i regained full concious and was a little freaked out. It felt like somthing was trying to control me or somthing. I had theses dreams until about 1pm. Right after I woke up at 1, i decided i wasnt going back to sleep then. I was exhausted but somthing weird was goin on.

Now for all of Monday I literally had no energy. I had major headaches, dizziness, lost of some visualization. Not just physical effects. I was moody and ticked off as hell. I literally thought that I was the strongest mental/physical being in the world and that nothing, i mean nothing could stop me. It was like my Sub-concious was trying to take me over or get the best of me.

I think my subconcious may have mis-interpeted somthing I said sundaynight. While we were at the card shop, the discusson of religon came up again like always. I was talking about Mormonism (like I always do as I used to be one) and how that if that religon was ever right, that I would do anything in my power to shut it down permantly. I was thinking anything. I was talking about even going under satan's wing and doing everything I could to bring the evilness out of religon. Now in my mind I was thinking that this was not very logical but I would stand up for anything I belived in. So I dont know if my subby got the wrong message.

Wow thats a lot of ramble. I don't know why I was having "NEG" attacks. Or If i even had them at all. I dont know if it was switching over to new medicine or stress, or maybe it was nothing. I talked to my friend who has been invloved with stuff realted to this site for like 5 years and he said he didn't sence much negativity around me. He said try to think positive and to shut your brain down before you go to sleep. Maybe he's right

Thank's for any comments or suggestions.

-TheDarkApprentice

PS- Sorry i talked so much about magic, its just that its a good chunk of my life as poker is as well
          -Brian Tracy

TheDarkApprentice

Quote from: runlolawell, I understand where you are coming from.

but hate is just too easy

when I strongly dislike someone I pretty much hate them, I don't see the
difference there. I either like them or I am neutral towards them but if I do not like them....strongly dislike...how can than not be hate?

see if the hate flares up when you see the person again, then you never really let it go & you have carried it around.

There is definitly a fine line between disliking osmeone and hating them. You could dislike a person for somthing they said to you or because of their attitude, but you usually hate someone if they have done somthing like make your life misrable for a long period of time, or If they rag on your family or killed someone or whatever.

Definitly a difference
          -Brian Tracy

TheDarkApprentice

Of course you want to think you're right all the time. but what the hect do you want to prove to others by being right all the time? Respect is always a good thing, but if you think your right inside, then that's all it should matter.

Believe me, I have religon disscussions with people all the time who are religous saying that there is no one right true religon. In my mind I think I am 100% right and still think that. I think I win everyone of those debates with religous people, and even when they can't answer a queston I ask, they still think their right. And alot of those people aren't open minded and don't take anything what I have said into consideration.

So t's definitly hard to control your emotions. Definitly. But it is possible.
          -Brian Tracy