News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

is this reality?

Previous topic - Next topic

Froglet

Hello,

for some reason I've had the impression or feeling that alot of times there are beings or things in  a room.  I've had a friend, bmw, on the forums who also says that he can sense that something is in the room.  Is this most likely a real thing... I mean to me it feels real.... What do yall think about this?

-lines-

You could just be creeping yourself out. Your friend is told about it, and hence they then, too, get creeped out. It could be no more real than the feeling that somebody is watching you as you walk down a deserted street.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

Froglet

yea, but it's not really a feeling of being "creeped out". just more of having a feeling that something is there

-lines-

Same thing, it's a feeling. It can be passed to your friend the same as a creepy feeling.

bmw

it is interesting to note though, that froglet and I got these feelings separately - before we even talked to each other about it.  Hmmm....
He who binds himself in a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.
--William Blake

-lines-

Ah, that changes it then.